Advertisements

HILLARY CLINTON TO CHALLENGE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

WASHINGTON, DC –  Sources close to Hillary Clinton say  she will announce her run for President.

Hillary Clinton came to WWN Headquarters and told editors that she is livid about the downgrade of the U.S. Credit Rating.  “I’ve stood silent long enough.  I don’t think Obama is a leader and I know… I know I can do a much better job.  I am a true leader and… I am going to challenge Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination for the President of the United States.”

The White House was quick to deny the news, saying that as far as they knew Hillary Clinton is happy as Secretary of State and remains loyal to Barack Obama.

But, WWN has learned  that in recent weeks, Bill Clinton, has been meeting with democratic operatives in Washington and grass roots leaders early primary states of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.  Bill thinks this time around, Hillary can easily wrestle the nomination from a weakened Barack Obama.

“It’s her time.  The nation desperately needs Hillary.  The world desperately needs Hillary,” Bill Clinton told  WWN’s Frank Lake in phone interview last night.

Some cynical Republican consultants feel that this was the plan all along.  “They made a pact back in 2008.  Barack would serve one term and get Obamacare passed, then Hillary would serve two terms and pass the other elements of their progressive agenda. The plan is working perfectly.”

Sources close to Hillary said, however, that Hillary has not spoken to Barack Obama personally in over three weeks.  “Hillary feels that President Obama has moved dramatically to the center and abandoned the core progressive principles they both old dear.”

A quick Rasmussen poll of Democratic primary voters puts the race at 52% for Hillary and 45% for Obama with 3% undecided.

James Carville, Paul Begala and, surprisingly, Dick Morris, have all signed up to join the Hillary for President team.  2012 is going to be a wild  year.

Bill Clinton likes Hillary’s chances.  “Hillary is going to crush Obama.  And the country is going to get two for one.  We are back, baby.  We’re back!!”

Republicans and Tea Party Patriots are… very worried.  VERY worried.

Advertisements

163 thoughts on “HILLARY CLINTON TO CHALLENGE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT”

1. Hillary, I beg you to run for President. We need you so very badly. I know You could help get our country out of this mess. What do we have to do to get you to run? I will do anything I can to help you. A lot of us are at our witts end. Please, please please run. Tell us what to do. You are a very smart lady. I know you could help us. Cindi

• CYNDY, I COULD HAVE NOT SAID IT BETTER!!, HILLARY, PLEASE RUN IN 2012, WE NEED YOU, THE COUNTRY NEEDS YOU, YOUR DESTINED FOR THE PRESIDENCY , WORLD LEADERS RESPECT YOU!!!!, I KNOW THAT YOU CAN SOLVE THIS MESS, HILLARY,, !!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS, DENNIS.

2. HILLARY WE NEED YOU!, I WATCHED THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS TONITE, AND WHEN I SAW YOU ENTER THE HOUSE CHAMBER, YOU LOOKED VERY PRESIDENTIAL!, WE LOVE AND RESPECT YOU, AND BELIEVE YOU WILL RESTORE OUR COUNTRY TO THE PROSPERITY IT WAS WHEN MR CLINTON WAS PRES! HILLARY, IT IS YOUR DESTINY, I BELIEVE, AS MANY AMERICANS, THAT YOU HAVE THE LEADERSHIP TO GUIDE US, IN THE WORST TIME SINCE THE 30S, YOU ARE THE SMARTEST WOMAN IN OUR GOVERNMENT, WORLD LEADERS RESPECT YOU, , , PLEASE RUN!!!!!!!!!!, HILLARY, 2012!!!!

3. I have been a republican for along time. I would vote for Hillary Clinton. She has defintely earned the respect by being the Secretary of State.

4. Do any of you know how LOW our credibility will be with her as president? She blatantly broke UN law demanding the passwords and DNA of the other diplomats!! She she should be working on her trial NOT planning another run which would make her a LIAR after all the times she's insisted she didn't want to run wouldn't it? And DON'T forget for all you pissing over Obamacare that on Catie Kouric Hillary said she'd dock your paychecks for not having health insurance.She is also for THROWING YOU IN JAIL for not having it. AND if she runs will she PAY HER CAMPAIGN BILLS??? Remember all the OTHERS did and she STILL owes!!! You want a woman who can't pay her bills running our economy? WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS!!!!! This woman belongs IN JAIL.

5. HILLARY IS SMARTER THAN OBAMA AND ALL THE OTHERS. BILL WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT> NEWT WAS TALKING ABOUT CLINTON BACK INTHE DAY AND NOW WE FOUND OUT HE WANTED A THREE WAY WITH HIS NOW WIFE< IF WHAT HIS EX SAYS IS TRUE AND SHE WAS NEWT'S INTERN. NEWT IS A HYPOCRIT

6. HILLARY! PLEASE RUN!!! It's TIME NOW! You won't split the party, just RUN NOW! This is YOUR TIME!!! I told everybody, just like you, and you see, we don't even have to say the words. YOU WILL WIN! WE NEED YOU NOW!

7. This was the plan all along or did everyone forget how she dutifully bowed down right after Obama and Clinton were called in for a unscheduled meeting with the Bilderberg group just prior to the nomination ? It wasn't some planned meeting ,they were summoned like children reporting to the principal.s office.

So now that we have had our first black president ,we will get our first woman president .She will win easily because not only do the democrats like her but she is also very well respected by the old school republicans.Rumor has it she actually drank Senator McCain under the table in a drinking contest.They see her as one of the boys.They also like the fact that she is tough on Foreign policy and know she has been slighted by this administration.There has been no love lost between the two.I wont be voting for her myself .I believe this administration as well as the previous 3 have pretty much gutted our liberties enough.I'm voting for Ron Paul because he actually means what he says and doesn't candy coat everything and respects what the founding fathers worked so hard to create.Hillary is just another tool for the Elite.

8. Mrs Clinton. You have done the most incredible job of diplomacy through out this administration.
    But I think it is time that you really take hold of the reins for America.
    I know it will be a daunting task. But in my book. You are the one.
    I wish you well. And make it good for America.
    Fondest, Mitch

9. Oh, Please, Hillary…..Please run for president. I was for you last time. Now this is YOUR time. Your husband was my favorite president of all time. Please carry on.

10. terrible idea- hillary is a sell out who will do anything to reach her life long goal of feeling special. She and her husband are liars and criminals. She rode into power on Bill's back, turning a blind eye to his unfaithfulness in return of him 'owing' her. i can't think of anything worse, she will be just like obama, only perhaps more restrictive on the rights of americans, as she has most likely become more and more bitter of the U.S as 'her time' still hasn't come and she believes she is entitled to become president. But hey- who cares? obama, clinton, gingich and romney are all the same- PUPPETS. read 'the truth about hillary' by edward klein.
    RON PAUL FOR 2012

• Could you be more clueless?

Hillary has the best record of ANY POTENTIAL CANDIDATE on civil rights issues and the highest approval rating of any of them by the ACLU.

Her positions are less restrictive on the rights of Americans than anyone but maybe Ron Paul… a guy that I want to like, but can't vote for. His stance on several key issues is insane.

Bill Clinton was the only President in decades that didn't completely fail in office. Yes, he cheated and he should have just told the truth about it right away. Regardless, that's an issue that's none of our business if they as a couple resolved it. Yeah, maybe it's all just political, but maybe not. Maybe they were able to keep it together.

That's not my biggest concern, though. I don't care what is going on in the bedroom. It's very likely that the majority of our past leaders were involved in similar incidents and just didn't get caught.

It's the job they would be capable of doing that I care about, and it is blatantly obvious right now to anyone who is both educated and being honest with themselves that she is the best candidate for the job.

11. If Hill-Billary wins, we could look forward to more Waco massacres and Vince Fosters murders, but on a massive scale since regressive Progressives passed the un-Patriot Act.
    Clinton won't get a free economic ride this term; he will have to really battle against the left if he is to fix the economic mess that Obama made.

• where did you hear this???rommey will put people out of work ck how he saved all these companies by firing and regrouping obama maybe nice guy but not white house material.hilary i would not had voted for her last time.,that gal has shown what she can do has done her job last four years and has proven to me she is not getting the job of president on the coat tail of bill as I thought before,hilary if you hear or read what the people are hoping please run for 2012 if you can still get in the race.

• Hey I'm a total Republican, but if there is one thing Hillary is, is a Hardcore Agressive Being and she totally knows how to play the game, she will make an excellent President Christ o Mighty she was already President for 8 years, she knows what she's doing!

12. SoS Clinton would never do that. Does anyone think the rightwing radicals would be any kinder to her than to Obama. They hate her more than him. She's served her country so let her rest or return to the Senate. This is pure bs.

13. Please run for President!! This country is in trouble!! Cutting more and more of medicare benifits and medication, trying to cut in home care!! We need you to help the disabled and the regular working class. It is getting so hard for us. I trust you can help us!! This country is in so much trouble!!

14. I dont like Romney, I really dont like Obama. I would vote for you over both of them. The media took out my rep. canidates, but you had my 2008 vote. Come back and beat Obama!

15. The polls doesn’t look appealing for Obama camp in fact Hilary leads by 7% as the America next choice President. Some feel it democrat planned agenda, Hilary the First Female President of the America. Keep in mind is that same Hilary that warned America that this is not a race for experimenters and boneless people, you have to be tough and take on the real issues. There is no room for novice Hilary told the world. America wanted change now America is in pain.

16. Hillary "My daughter and I were under attack in Bosnia" Clinton for President is a joke. And please understand that I believe Romney almost as big of a joke.

America is now engaged in a Presidential, political, fight that pits two contenders, Obama and Romney, in a fight for the moral supremacy of a great Republic that has lost it's "Moral Compass". This election amounts, once again, to a choice between the "lesser of the two evils". Both candidates are markedly flawed, but the voters, like those who choose to watch "pit bull fighting", are crouched and leaning, and drooling spittle, as their energized minds wrap around the deadly combat. There are moral alternative choices for this great office, but the public is so intent on "blood", not unlike that which proceeded "The French Revolution", that moral candidates like Allen West, are not only ignored, but dismissed as too "warlike".

Obama, the most fraudulent of any past U.S. President, is suddenly getting bad press from his own dysfunctional party, the Democrats. His character is so flawed that even the "Blind Sheep" voting public is becoming wise. I predict that in the coming months the Democrats will let Obama "retire" with the blessing of his wife, "Lady MacBama". Thus opening the "door" for the more savage "pit bull", Hillary Clinton, to take on the "Sissy Boy" Romney for the Presidency. Now, please don't believe, or hold your breath, that the election of "Sissy Boy" Romney would stem the trend towards complete socialism……but at least this "best of the worst" scenario would give the respectable Americans time to find their "Moral Compass", and elect someone with the courage and integrity, such as Allen West, next time around.
    Lord Howard Hurts freedomfiles.blogspot.com

17. of course like your website but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll certainly come again again.

18. I wil say this once and for all..if hillary clinton comes out as some want and run against Prez-O during this 2nd term, she will suffer 85 percent of the black vote against her and she cannot win because the right who is pushing this won't vote for her because they hate her husband as much as her. They think that if she can bring O down they they have a clear path to the WH through her. Also, if she starts to talk bad about him or President clinton, there will be a backlash on the runup to the 2016 election and we don't forget anything, trust me we don't cause if you rub the blacks the wrong way , you don't get our vote…and we are a major voting block…As a side note all of you clinton fans who hate the fat the Obama beat her..get a grip, if you think you can denagrate Prez Obama and get away with it, think again..No democrat on a major ticket can win without our vote..you can say all you please but it is a true fact..Try it…..

19. Collaborating with an entrepreneur by the name of Edmund Moster, he started the Penkala-Moster Company and built a pen-and-pencil factory that was one of the biggest in the world at the time. This company, now called TOZ-Penkala, still exists today.

20. Massachusetts, made the first American wood pencils in 1812. This was not the only pencil-making occurring in Concord. According to Henry Petroski, transcendentalist philosopher Henry David Thoreau discovered how to make a good pencil out of inferior graphite using clay as the binder; this invention was prompted by his father's pencil factory in Concord, which employed graphite found in New Hampshire in 1821 by Charles Dunbar.