13 MOST DANGEROUS DEMONS

Demonic possession is no laughing matter – but if you find yourself pitted against one of the 13 most dangerous demons in Hell, watch out! Blackman and Martin are 2 of them.

Anton Szandor LaVey, the former High Priest of the Church of Satan, listed the most powerful of Lucifer’s minions in his notorious book, The Satanic Bible.

“Theologians have cataloged some of the names of devils in their lists of demons, but the roster which follows contains the names most effectively used in Satanic ritual,” wrote LaVey, known to his followers as The Black Pope.

In addition to what he called the “crown princes” of Hell (Satan, the fallen angel Belial, and the destructive sea monster Leviathan) LaVey lists other vicious demons who also occupy the “Royal Palace of Hell.”

Here are the 13 of the worst and most dangerous demons:

1. ASMODEUS – The orgy-loving ancient Hebrew devil of sensuality.
  2. ASTAROTH – Female demon worshipped by the Phoenicians as the goddess of lasciviousness.
  3. AZAZEL – The demon who taught man to make weapons of war and introduced women to cosmetics.
  4. BALAAM – Hebrew devil of avarice and greed.
  5. BEHEMOTH – Devil said to take the form of a monstrous elephant.
  6. BEEZLEBUB – Disgusting and repulsive Lord of the Flies.
  7. BILE – Eons-old Celtic god of Hell.
  8. CIMERIES – Demon who rides a black horse and rules Africa.
  9. COYOTE – American Indian devil.
  10. DAMBALLA – Evil Voodoo serpent god.
  11. DAGON – Philistine avenging devil of the sea.
  12. MORMO – King of the Ghouls and chief consort of Hecate, the Greek goddess of the underworld and witchcraft.
  13. MICTIAN – Worshiped by the Aztecs as the god of Death.

218 thoughts on “13 MOST DANGEROUS DEMONS”

1. I don't believe in it because there no proof of it. It oblivious that people with mental disorders of some sort. If was true and why don't others see them and other don't. I went church so is spirited relem i don't know if there life after death. But quite putting lies that are not real. Until you proof it real then until it is proven.

• It is real dumb ass! Go buy a Ouija board some time and spawn Satan in your room I quadruple dog dare you to! You won’t stand a chance! If you get possessed or die or witness the paranormal, don’t say I didn’t warn you!

• Until you can competently communicate via written language, your comment should be ignored. I wouldn’t trust my foundation of knowledge on someone who is unable to write a coherent sentence.

2. hold your tounge BILE is real and is very set in the people he chooses so for thos who dont beleave watch out he is coming for u and your family…….

3. God exists and Satan exists…………..Oh, yes it's true. Let's do a hex ritual and i will be in agreement with you….Your pissed off and seek justice as we all do……………….

4. I have made several rituals every of them was perfect those rituals are made to play with your mind and sanity and they made me tough one time i was in contact with something just because i was focused and a crow was at my window still that isnt real yet.

5. Hey mark. I may not be an expert on demons but I've had some experience with demonic oppression and possession. I've been possessed before. May I see the picture? I may be able to figure something out. Thanks.

6. I am a christian yet I sin. I have been visited in my past who i believe was lucifer himself, I also believe that he chooses to reveal himself to whom he chooses. No not everyone is going to see him. I believe you must be some what spiritual . weak minded people NO OFFENCE,,, are often used as tools for lucifer to do his work

• Maybe god forsakes the just in time of need. God equals hypocrisy in a "Very Big" way. Lucifer like humans seek freedom. I used to believe god was all "truth", but found out differently. "People who have been victimized seek justice"…..God judges people and then tells us to forgive….He gives leniency to those of his choice, not those who are right and follow the law. "God doesn't follow his own word"-he is domineering and threats us with hell fire. If god was "right" without hypocrisy, many people would seek him. There is always a reason why people do what they do………….

7. I am just recently separating from the mother of my son who did the same thing before i met her. i swear to God that i in the last nine years have been apart of every evil, ugly, torturous lie and manipulation scheme just an evil breed of deception understand his job is to steal kill and destroy you as a believer but it easier when your not of Chris it was almost like he would ride her and used her to kill me on many occasions not only physically but mentally and spiritually
    being of Christ is real and satan is just as real REBUKE HIM IN THE NAME OF JESUS oh! there is so much more i want to tell you GET SAVED and truly except Christ PLEASE

8. If anyone needs a hex ritual of retribution go to : you tube:" the black mass by anton lavey. Funny B4 listening to you tube, i already knew……….anton was right on the money……………….

9. I believe in Jesus but I am very wanting to see a demon&talk to it but how can I??? Im one of those ppl. I have to c with my eyes wat do I have to xo???

• Likewise i agree with you eve. Hail S……………………..“Pride is my carnal love” It’s my life”.“ "Grandine Satana”
      "No religion will dictate to me how I should live my life” "Lorgoglio e l amore carnale" e auto deificazione e stato fatto nascere dentro di me. Questo mi di "dichiarazione di Independence Day", ricorda che e un simbolo di vita, alla liberta e al perseguimento della Felicita. Su July 4, 1776 abbiamo dichiarato l'indipendenza dalla Gran Bretagna, e nascere in democrazia.

10. I just seen "the butler….I wish you Eugene Allen was still alive…we lose the good ones….life is not fair…………

• Abraham lincoln, Martin L. King, Malcolm…………..Funny people who are true honest die………………………….

11. you are lost my friend blind because you refuse to see what is real .. you guys come in here with your skepicical comments .. You need to get a life.

12. I am here because I have the hunger to learn about the history of our GOD and his son JESUS CHIRST. I have been getting closer to god for about 2 years now. I have seen my life change for the better but still have so much work to do because the closer I get the more satan temps me to sin. Yes I admit I am not a saint because I still sin, Lust, Envy JEALOUSY and other bad habits, however I am fighting to stop these bad habits for me and my families sake. I cant believe people actually take there time to come in here and critisise the good word of god. Cant you see this is satans work? Just look at waht is going on around us we are at war mentally, physically and spirtually. The world is not getting any better and these days to repent and try to change you lives are more criticle then ever. My god bless you all and much love to yuo all AMEN!!!!

13. so are you telling me that is you believe and pray with faith try to do the best in life to please GOD you will not be saved if your not baptized???

14. Go ahead and take this as a joke laugh it up .. and laugh at us because you expected us to reply back so you can laugh at us.. laugh it up man I dont care how stupid you think we are for replying back but there is one GOD who I would protect here on earth with the word and look stupid for.. You are probly too lazy to start this healing process of repenting and trying to look good in GODs eye, well I am at war with evil as we speak I beieve and I will always believe and battle evil till god says to me my war is over, You havent even started but it is okay huh? Do you realize you are on the way to eternal pain and suffering for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think is going to happen once you die. Just think about it look how perfect we are created. What do you really think we were mistakenly created so perfect? We have a mouth to eat, eyes to see, legs to walk , arms and hands to grab ect. How can anyone think for one second this was all just a coinsedence.

15. Quite personally. I don't believe in a "God," Though I don't doubt the existence of something greater than mere humans.
    However, if this God you speak of is real, I want nothing to do with him. Due to what he's done, I don't care what anyone says, your God has still done awful things.
    What God did wrong, that will never be acceptable, no matter how, "Divine," You supposedly are.
    •God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)
    •God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.
    •God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)
    •God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)
    •God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)
    •God approves of slavery, and instructs owners to beat their slaves. (Proverbs 29:19)
    •God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighbor" for worshiping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)
    Yeah, I want nothing to do with that nonsense.
    And people ask me when I'm not a Christian…

• Hey u better belive in Jesus before its too late… Those are old testament. Y not tank him for still keeping u alive to type all ds gabage

16. get away now…he's only being nice because he is trying to destroy you. I know it's hard, but you can, and you are young. just get away. Read the bible, and find some good Christians to help you, because you will probably need
    that. Ask Jesus to come into your heart. Jesus can destroy any connection you have with the demon.

17. Hey u better belive in Jesus before its too late… Those are old testament. Y not tank him for still keeping u alive to type all ds gabage

18. What about Pazuzu, demon of the scorching south winds, bringing famine, sickness and disease, Pazuzu can adopt any form, and lies in wait for unfortunate passers by, and possesses people, as in the Exorcist.

19. I don't think it is right to call people idiots for believe in god I don't because if their was I think that he would of help by now but its just not right I don't care if you think its funny. that's nice for you then. I do believe in after life though

20. Maybe you should switch to a different denomination.
    Studing your word you should have learned something. You must of didnt surrender all the way

21. BEHEMOTH – Devil said to take the form of a monstrous elephant.
    Sounds Like The Republican Party Symbology (the GOP Elephant)