You can have power, wealth, an attractive mate and virtually anything else you ever dreamed by understanding how to sell your soul to THE DEVIL!
You must know what you’re doing when you make the deal or Satan will cheat you blind. That’s the word from Dr. Rex Touth, expert on satanic rituals and author of How to Negotiate Unholy Contracts when he advises on the exact process of how to sell your soul to the devil.
AVOID SELLERS REMORSE
Dr. Touth cites cases dating all the way back to the 16th century in which humans have agreed to spend eternity in Hell when they die in exchange for earthly pleasures while they’re alive.
“Human history and world literature are teeming with stories like that of Germany’s Dr. Faustus who sold his soul,” says Dr. Touth. “Our own American statesman Daniel Webster once debated The Devil in a landmark soul-selling case in which he renegotiated the contract and had it overturned.
“Thousands have gained riches and fulfilled their fantasies.”
SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL
HERE ARE SOME TIPS FROM DR. TOUTH ON HOW YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SAME OPPORTUNITY:
- SET THE DEAL UP PROPERLY. There’s a right and wrong way to make contact with the Devil. The right way is to be alone in your room, close your eyes and say, “Satan, I summon you. I have a quality soul to sell if the price is right.” It may take dozens, even hundreds of tries but at all costs, avoid sounding desperate or needy. He’ll show up eventually.
- STUDY other stories and TIPS ON HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL. Some additional example tips include, only engaging in contract creation while you are alone, preferable in your bedroom. This is your most powerful place for negotiating and the sell of your soul should be done with you in the center of control. You must deal from a position of power.
- DEAL FROM A POSITION OF POWER. By far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly Satan wants their soul. It’s like precious gold to him and he’ll pay anything to get it. When he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.
- GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Remember, you’re going to burn in Hell forever. So no matter how badly off you are now, demand the best. For instance, even if you feel unlovable and desperate with loneliness, don’t just say, “I want the most gorgeous woman on earth and I want her to be madly in love with me.” Instead, add, “In fact, throw in 100 other women as well so I can pick and choose according to my mood.” Try doing some free-flow writing in advance. Read this to a close confident and get feedback. If you do not have a friend or family member that can support you, try posting your demands online in a trusted forum and ask the community for feedback. For instance, you may post below. Our Weekly World News community is actually very practiced at soul selling. Many have sold their own souls successfully. Take advantage as many have made mistakes along the way and are willing to support you.
THE LIST GOES ON:
- REMEMBER TO DEMAND THE LIFE-EXTENSION CLAUSE. The Devil won’t tell you if you don’t ask but you can get a guarantee of 300 years of youthful life before you go to eternal damnation. Why enjoy a mere 75 or 80 years of reckless living when you can get 300? As you are doing your research, be sure to look up the, “THE 100-YEAR LIFE EXTENSION PROVISION.” Although this may seem like lawyer nonsense. However, it is important that you understand these kind of important details.
- Lastly, remember that many people will try and challenge your choices. This is your life and your soul. It was given to you to do with it what you like and if you want to sell your soul, that is your choice to make. You have come a long way with your soul and to unburden yourself from it to gain some equity in this world maybe just what you need to make it be and be loved. But like any big transaction, you need to be sure and so the work to know if it is right for you.
Religious groups worldwide are trying to ban Dr. Touth’s book. “This kind of trash is spiritual dynamite,” says a spokesman for the North American Council of Churches and Synagogues. “We can’t, in good conscience, let people read how to destroy their almighty souls.”
But Dr. Touth says we should all be aware of the facts so we can make an informed decision. “It’s your soul,” he says. “Do what you want with it.”
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?
Always remember, once you sell your soul to the devil, there maybe no coming back. As many famous Weekly World News fans have chanted, “FUN NOW FLAMES LATER.” Do they really believe that they can broker the best deal? Many have, just read our comments section.