PHOENIX, AZ – With the beginning of another school-year approaching, it’s been reported that space aliens have enrolled in local colleges and universities. However, we can learn to spot these creatures with help from leading expert Dr. Karl Bauer.
Bauer explains, “By learning to see through their disguises, we’ll be able to track their movements and make sure their intentions are honorable.”
Whether or not these alien’s motives are evil in nature is still in question, but Dr. Bauer remains rather conflicted: “We know for a fact that thousands of them have arrived on Earth over the past few years. They have enrolled in colleges and universities in order to learn more about mankind and our culture. I’m not in a poition to say whether that is good or bad.”
How can YOU identify extraterrestrials on your campus? Dr. Bauer has compiled a list of traits and quirks that may give away an alien visitor:
- Mismatched clothing. Aliens have little to no understanding of human fashion. They might wear tuxedos with a bathing suit, socks of different colors — or striped skirts with paisley blouses.
- Bizarre eating habits. Aliens may try to eat soup or peas with a knife or guzzle poisionous liquids like ammonia or kerosene.
- Flawed sense of humor. E.T.’s are notorious for telling jokes that no one understands. They also tell the same bad jokes over and over.
- Fear or hatred of music. Aliens often find Earth music shrill or difficult to understand. They won’t hesitate to turn off a radio — even when it doesn’t belong to them.
- Misuse of telephones. Though it’s not clear why, aliens often answer phones that aren’t ringing — or continue to hold the handset to their ears hours after they party they were talking to has hung up.
- Unwarranted fascination with machines. Space aliens may spend hours staring at a clock or watch — or stare in stunned silence at a children’s toy gyroscope.
13 thoughts on “IS YOUR COLLEGE CLASSMATE AN ALIEN?”
Where I live is a university town and I am convinced there is an alien colony here.
Thisi article verifies it.
Yeah, now it is understandable … And then I just not even know where it is not us with the title ….
I'm pretty sure there are a number of aliens on the faculty at my local community college. There's one guy who can spend an entire class period just playing with the overhead projector.
We sleep, they live…yes, They Live! So forget your bubble gum and just kick a–!
I went to Berkeley, where aliens are really pretty uninteresting compared to most of the other freaks there.
Unbelievable! That is amazing!
Whats wrong with wearing my Tuxedo with my bathing suit????
I look good in it.
alien jokin it makes sense this girl in my class is weird where nice shinny conveses with a pink skirt and a old t shirt
ahhhhhh i see makes perfect sense now
Is this serious? hahahaha
Just basically wanted to mention My partner and i really appreciate your work on this weblog site as well as the high-quality posts you generate. Most of these kind of posting have a tendency to be exactly what continues me going through the evening time. We discovered this particular article after a great close friend of my very own recommended it to me. We do some blogging as well as site-building professionally and I am always thankful to check out others adding top quality data towards online community. I am going to surely be following and also have book marked your own web site to my bebo account intended for other people to see.
Great article. I will be going through some of these issues as