AND TIPS TO COUNTER THOSE SPIRITS!
LITTLE ROCK, AR – You can prevent evil spirits from taking over our body, a top religious expert says. You can easily do this by learning how to recognize the first signs of demonic possession. This way you can head it off before it gains control!
The Rev. Marvin Messon, the author of the best-selling book, Alert to Evil, says most victims of demonic possession could have protected themselves. If only they’d known what to do.
“It’s such a tragedy. All these people are wandering around with evil spirits controlling their bodies and eating away at their souls,” said Rev. Messon. “They could have spotted the danger at the very outset if they’d only known what to look fo. Instead, they were totally vulnerable to this monstrous evil.”
The 67-yeard-old minister has spent more than four decades studying accounts of demonic possession. He researched numerous religious writings and practices of the occult. He says his research has made it clear there are early warning signs of demonic possession. The research has made it clear there are early warning signs of demonic possession. And they give us ways to rid yourself of demons before they ruin your life.
Rev. Messon agreed to share his knowledge with Weekly World News readers.
TOP 5 SIGNS OF POSSESSION
Here are five sure signs that an evil spirit is taking over your body:
- UNEXPLAINED ITCHINESS: Especially of the arms and legs, though there can be significant itchiness in the upper abdomen and behind your left ear.
- FORGETFULNESS: This is a sign that a demon may have had control of your mind for a brief period. If you can’t find your car keys, it may be because you are possessed.
- UNEXPLAINED FATIGUE: Your body may be trying to fight off a demon invasion. Demons love to drain your energy.
- INSOMNIA: Subconsciously, you are probably aware that an evil spirit is attempting to take over your body and you are afraid to go to sleep. This is a bad sign because the more you are awake, the more the evil spirit possesses you.
- IRRITABILITY: Any negative deterioration in your personality, such as unusual irritability, jealousy, anger, or dirty thoughts may indicate an evil presence is taking over. If you complain a lot, you probably are possessed.
AND 5 TIPS THAT WIL STOP EVIL SPIRITS IN THEIR TRACKS!
There are things you can do to stop an evil spirit in its tracks — before it completes its demonic designs:
- GO TO CHURCH FREQUENTLY. Evil spirits hate places of worship and will give up on anyone who spends a lot of time there. Demons are thrilled that going to church is a problem with the pandemic going on, but if you can watch a service online that is better. If you’re an atheist or non-believer, it’s still a wise move to make.
- PRAY — Especially if you notice signs of possession. Prayers obliterate evil during the moments they are spoken. They could banish any evil spirits that are trying to enter your body. Prayer, not thoughts. Pray away the demons.
- SLEEP FACING NORTH. No one knows why, but evil spirits never attack people who sleep in this orientation. Your head and toes need to be directly pointed north.
- WEAR A CRUCIFIX – or a necklace of garlic. If you don’t have garlic, a necklace of banana peels would also work. Researchers recently discovered that banana peels seem to really annoy demons.
- SPIT FREQUENTLY – This gets rid of evil spirits, which usually enter the body through the mouth. With Covid, you have to be careful where you spit. You may want to get your own spittoon. Spit the demons away!