Home » ED ANGER SAYS: I HATE THE IRISH!

ED ANGER SAYS: I HATE THE IRISH!

I’m madder than a leprechaun with a crooked shillelagh about St. Patrick’s Day!

St. Patrick’s Day is the stupidest holiday of the year, because the Irish are the craziest people on earth, next to the Paleostynians and those nutcase A-rabs. The Irish are basically just Mexicans who speak English.
Why are we having a big parade for a bunch of weirdos who pray to the Pope, believe in fairies and blow each other up?

I know my history, and this great country of ours was founded by Pilgrims and Puritans and other Protestants, not weirdo Catholics like the Irish. If it had been, the Statue of Liberty would be the Virgin Mary!

All the Irish do is get drunk and sing sad songs about dropping dead. Once a year, we let them march down the street, all boozed up on their disgusting warm brown beer. Then they stuff themselves with potatoes and cabbage and stink up the place!

Potato-eating, beer-puking Pope-lovers, that’s what they are!

What have the Irish ever done for America? They stuck us with those damn Kennedys, that’s what. Between their Old Man the crooked bootlegger, down to fat Teddy boy, that family is an embarrassment, not to mention a danger to public safety! Ralph Nader fellow should’ve left General Motors alone and gone after the Kennedys. Their cars should have warning labels instead of bumper stickers.
When St. Patrick’s Day rolls around, don’t get tricked by all the booze and the songs, my fellow Americans. It’s all part of an evil Jesuit plot to help the Vatican take over America! So stay away from all those crazy parades or you’ll end up praying to the wrong Jesus!

(Visited 323 times, 3 visits today)

2,201 thoughts on “ED ANGER SAYS: I HATE THE IRISH!”

1. So many pig ignorant comments from the world's most hated country……… America. As for Guinness being warm and brown? What a country of eejits.

2. WHAT AN ASS. YOU WOULDNT DARE SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME OR ANY OTHER IRISHMAN.. YOU WOULD GET THE BEATDOWN OF YOUR LIFE AND MAYBE EVEN ENDED LIFE.. SO THINK BEFOR YOU SPEAK. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US …. WELL JUST GO OFF. WHEN YOU GET US STARTED YOU CAN'T TURN IT OFF TILL WE HAVE EVERY ONE DONE!!!! IRISH I AM.. IRISH I'LL BE………

3. I agree with a lot of this article. I've met many stupid, ignorant, drunk Irish people and they think they're the greatest in the world. They live on a shitty litte rock in the ocean and somehow think it's the center of the universe. It;s not. Check out their newspapers to see how the fawn over their so called celebrities. Celebrities nobody outside of Ireland has ever heard of. Say what you wil about the English (I'm not Englsh) but they accomplished great things with their empire, including teaching the Irish how to read and write.

• You clearly know nothing about IRELAND, if you did you would know that the Irish copied ancient Greek and Roman manuscripts in monasteries centuries before the British ever arrived in Ireland. After the fall of the roman empire was it not Ireland that in fact Ireland that preserved the knowledge of Europe and basically taught the British how to read and write. What do you think Europe would be like if Ireland hadn't preserved the ancient Greek and Roman manuscripts. That knowledge would be lost to us today if it wasn't for us Irish. So your welcome

• Johnny You little shit, we were the island of saints and scholars beofore the Englsh could read, ignorant stupid drunk people are universal, I know, I was a bartender on Bourbon St in my Youth, its alldown to class and faction, the 'Brits' for example or a certaibn class of Brit are detested in Southern Europe for binge drinking and shitting in the streets – Our 'shitty litttle Rock' is no worse worse better than Gibraltar or Hawaii or another million little rocks, Our celebrities include Pierce Brosnan, Terry Wogan, GrahamNortan, U2 and Gabriel Byrne but I'm sure You would not have heard of any of these people as You probably are not that well educated as the averag bigot is not ans projects huis defenies onto others or as John le Carre so brilliantly puts itm the deficienr individulal must find a cause no matter how obscure and questionable

4. i dont care, i have great fun being irish, go traveling to other countries and see there culture. To many small minded people out there. The main articles a joke.

5. please stop i cryed when i read about what americans think about irish.im eleven i have nothing against america at all.peaple here are friendly and nice.there arent much drunkys at all.the hillsides are pure green and you can wander the country for ever and never get tired.when you need a break from the country dublin is lovely.familys are lovely even school is nice with no strict teachers and considerate caring friends.

6. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

7. your 100% correct. I'm English but i hate what we did to your people and many others but im proud that we explored the world and how brave we were.still are like you. i grew up in Ireland and was bulled for being british. i hope 1 day well get along better

• Thanks Frank, it's so great to hear an English person saying that. I think English people are great. If we allow ourselves to forget how our ancestors were manipulated into hating each other for elite causes we can see how similar the common British and Irish people are. I think many Irish people confuse how the English establishment harmed Ireland and not the populace. And, other than the odd person who believes all the anti-Irish upper-class British propaganda, I find English people are some of the most polite and open-minded there are on this planet. And we owe a huge debt to Britain for WWII (although nowadays it looks like Germany has won in the end :)))

8. The web provides such an interesting insight into people's thoughts, just a pity the people on this site aren't particularly interesting. Do na daoine as Éireann, cheapaim go bhfuil sibh cliste, suimiúil, dathúil agus an chraic ar fad!!! Cén fadh? Mar is mise as Éireann freisin. Bhí mé I mo chonai sna Stáit Aontaithe deich mblian o shin agus cheap mé go raibh níos mó de na daoine mi-chliste ó aon rud nach raibh baint aige le SAM (USA); bhí na Mhericanaigh Éireannacha ana ciníoch. God bless America, well that She might: there aren't too many outside the USA who share that sentiment. Also, learn proper English you guys! Really!

9. This is the most insulting thing I have ever read, ok first I am Irish. And I don't drink, my dad hasn't had two drinks in a row in 12 years, and my mom doesn't drink. Also i don't even like cabbage! Sometimes I have potatoes, but who doesn't? This is really racist and i actually can't believe it. I bet you have never even been to Ireland! There are good and bad people in every country, and don't try and tell me NOBODY in your country has never been drunk. Plus I bet you have Irish blood running through your veins because as we all know Irish moved to USA during The Great Famine. And Ok, we celebrate St.Patricks day, but can we not have ONE day to ourselves? It's all just a bit of crack. If you don't want to wear green and pretend to be Irish then thats fine, but seriously? You hate us because of our country and religion? That is scab.

10. You are a sad piece of s**t, us irish are considered to be some of the friendliest and smartest race in the world whereas ye americans are considered to be fat, lazy, dumb pices of s**t and half you americans claim to be irish anyway because we irish are superior to you americans, face all of you americans are stupid a**holes

11. Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your submit is just
    cool and i can think you're a professional in this subject. Well with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

12. How dare you say that about my country! We are said to be very friendly and yes a lot, even most of us are! I'm not saying there are no "mean" people in Ireland but all I'm saying is that a lot of Americans get drunk from time to time and not all Irish people do (some do, but not all) and what is wrong with being a chatholic, you know a lot of people are even if there not from Ireland
    So póg mo hón, and I think the rest of Ireland would agree with me
    Slán agus…racist much?!

13. hang on there, Ireland is not a Catholic country, not anymore it isn't. As for Rome and it's AH's in clerical garb; they are an evil lot and always have been. Catholic priests? A lazy lot of avaricious child molesting crap heads.
    If people like, dislike, or even hate us Irish that's their right.

14. No, he was more Irish than he was English, and in fact not even English did you not know that he was in fact of Roman ancestry. Oh and didn't the british cast him out after he dis obeyed the orders of the british clergy to return to britain.
    There seems to be something that every protestant is forgetting and that's that every protestant persons ancestors were Catholic.

15. What a load of bullsh*t! I bet not one single person who is commenting negatively have ever even been to Ireland! What crap are you spouting about the irish murdering native-americans? As a country, we are neutral, unlike the americans who walk alongside terrorists every day of their lives! We have less restrictions regarding coming into Ireland but yet, its nearly always america who are encountering bombings! So I don't know what you're on about with your high obesity rates and people turning against their own 'beloved' country-america! Honestly, I don't see the point in anyone continuing this conversion as most of america are pig-headed and the russians above are only in favour of america because they've found a job there! And also, most americans claim to be Irish, half-Irish or even claiming to have the slightest bit of Irish blood running through them! So quit your biased bullsh*t and get some knowledge on other countries apart from your own.

16. LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF JEALOUS HATERS ON THIS SITE, ALL YOU F@GS WISH YOU WERE AS PROUD AS US IRISH. ST. PATRICK WAS WELSH CATHOLIC BY THE WAY , NOT AN ENGLISH PROSTATE, LOL.
    THE ENGLISH ARE NOTHING BUT IMPERIALIST SCUM SLAVERS WHO`S HISTORY ONLY CONSISTS OF INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES, MURDERING CHILDREN AND WOMEN, TRYING (BUT NOT SUCCEEDING) TO DESTROY CULTURES AND SELLING PEOPLE AS SLAVES.
    ENGLAND'S HISTORY IS THE MOST DISGUSTING,STAINED AND SHAMEFUL OF ALL NATIONS.
    IM GUESSING ITS SOME PURITAN F@G WITH ENGLISH ROOTS THAT WROTE THIS SH1TTY ARTICLE BECAUSE I KNOW MOST AMERICANS HATE THE ENGLISH AS MUCH AS WE THE IRISH AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DO.
    NOBODY LIKES ENGLISH PEOPLE AND YOUR ACCENTS ARE SO GAY LOL.
    I LOVE BEING IRISH AND UNIQUE. WHEN EVER I VISIT ANOTHER COUNTRY MY IRISH ACCENT IS LIKE HAVING ANOTHER PENIS, SO SUCK ON THAT.
    KEEP ON HATING AND CRYING BECAUSE EVERYONE DESPISES YOU, ALL YOU ENGLISH PROSTATE F@GS.

• nahh bro its a Greek fa% that totally agrees
      Irish contributed what to the USA ? then again I could be biased
      all I see around me is welfare queens and losers on welfare
      I even tried to have business partnership with husband's nephew, personal cash upfront and still they don't give a shit
      bunch of useful idiots majority of them

17. The statue of Liberty was actually a gift to the US from France so actually one of your greatest money-spinners had nothing to do with your lil' puritans. I am half Irish, half Scottish with French heritage and I don't take offence from this article because you are quite clearly a raving Republican with limited mental faculties and it's really quite adorable that you managed to even switch on the computer.

• totally agree with this article
      my husband is Irish, I am not
      but I can definitely say that either Irish are useful idiots or completely oblivious to events, there are exceptions of course
      If there was a race of people I would deport it would be either Mexicans or Irish, or both since one has contributed shit to the country and the other is here not legally

18. Suck my balls. Oh yeah, I don't have any, like you. You worthless wanker. Go throw yourself off a bridge, its more effective usage of time than what you're doing now, obviously.

19. How lovely to stumble upon a website dedicated to airing the views of racists who probably have never been outside their own country. History is a complex business written by the victors, so almost all the above nonsense words are not not built on fact but on prejudice. Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

20. I hope you die you worthless racist piece of shit, yeah I'm Irish and in Ireland we think some Americans are dick heads but at least we don't do this your showing yourself and you're country up, thanks for making me hate America even more

21. IRELAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of the american population wish they were Irish. If Americans didn't like getting drunk then why would they celebrate St. Patricks day and most people in the parades are american service men and women. America's most popular religion is Christianity and the most popular form of Christianity in america in the catholic church. Most Irish people are the most friendliest people in the world (we say thanks to bus drivers). Even though we can be sick of it most of the time and complain about the weather I know I speak for most Irish people when I say I couldn't be more prouder of were I come from. (plus we have the best sport in the world Gaelic)

22. the statue of liberty is a pagan symbol, its a symbol of Libertas, but basically means promise of freedom through service (which was usually going to war ) – you'd be better off with a statue of the virgin Mary.

23. I'd say you're some craic, you're "article" is upsetting and based on lies. Please come to Ireland and then write this because I can guarantee your opinion will have changed. Go raibh maith agat, a gra!

24. Although i am an outsider but i think this remarks are way bad than worst.I think Irish people are the most educated,conservative and caring people in the world.I will love to marry an irish american ladyThey hate england because of Northern ireland as england invaded it for no reason.The muslim world especially my country pakistan hate english more than any other country because these english ruled us like slaves and india also and took away everything frim our beautiful subcontinent and left the dispute of kashmir unresolved.the most hated nation in europe in england.is not uk but enland is the only country as scotland and wales want independence form british in 2014 and northern ireland want to go back to ireland.

• First off, the Welsh don't want independence, support for independence is less than 8%, and in Scotland it's about 25%. In Northern Ireland nearly 100% of the protestants want to remain in the UK, and more than half of Catholics also want to remain in the UK. The fact is the UK union is stronger than it has ever been. And, just to clear up your line of – "scotland and wales want independence form british in 2014" – well, Scots and Welsh can never be anything but British, as British is being from the island of Great Britain, any independence vote is to leave the UK, not to not be British. Scots and Welsh will always be British just as a French person will always be European.

• NI can't go back to Ireland as the ROI never had NI in the first place. Ireland only ever became united as one nation when under British rule, the British are the ones who actually united the Irish. The Irish don't hate the Brits, only some Irish-Americans do. The UK and Ireland are the most inter-married nations on earth, and that's because there's no hatred. And when you say about England taking over Ireland for no reason, well actually it was the Irish who were the first colonialists, as Irish kingdoms invaded Britain long before any Britons raided Ireland. The Irish used to raid Britain to get slaves, as even St.Patrick was an Englishman forced to go to Ireland as a kidnapped slave, so when you say Britain wasn't atagonised by Ireland and England attacked for no reason; this simply isn't true. When it comes to the troubles in NI today, that is because of the Scots, not the English. Scotland planted Protestants in the north of Ireland, and that's why there's trouble. Those Irish who wish to remain British, do so because they have a kinship with the Scots, not the English, but the Scots. For those not in the know, England gets the blame.

• In regards to your subcontinent: The British were not the only European imperialists, so had it not been for the British then your subcontinent would have fallen into French hands, and you'd have found a period when Napoleon would have ruled you. If you were going to be a European colony, then best to be a British one rather than a French or Spanish one. The most successful nations in the world today were former British colonies, not French or Spanish. You might also like to learn that the Scots created the UK, not England. A Scottish king created the social union which paved the way for an Act of Union, and when Scottish imperialism in the Americas failed, their parliament voted for an act of union to create the UK. Without the Scots, the British Empire could never have existed. They even built the navy that built the empire.First off, the Welsh don't want independence, support for independence is less than 8%, and in Scotland it's about 25%. In Northern Ireland nearly 100% of the protestants want to remain in the UK.

25. werwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerewrwerwerwerwerwer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Please note Mr poorly educated,
    1: You will never be a proper author stick to the bowels of the web its a place for the ignorant.
    2: America is free because of Irish men e.g.. 90% of Washington's men were first generation Irish.
    3: America is great because Irish men built it.
    4: Google the Irish they are a nation of honest decent people proud of who they are and where the come from.
    5: THE IRISH ARE THE HIGHEST EDUCATED ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THATS A FACT GOOGLE IT

27. Yea man im Irish and I totally agree I hung around with foreign nationals for years and don't speak to the Irish unless I have to Im tryin to get out of the kip.

28. Hey you the Irish are not bad:( We celebrate St.Patrikcks Day because he is the patron saint of our country. Show some respect! He did a lot for us and taught us about Jeasus and God so you're dis-respecting god you ashole. How about we say something about you're country I hate americans I hate the british it's not fair. Just becasue you think of leprachauns when you think of Ireland you should be bloody ashamed of yourself.
    I bet you don't live in Ireland so you don't know what it's like so f–k off and say something about you'r own country

29. truth hits everybody · You're wrong. The Irish are not all drunks, that like me saying Americans are all fat.
    Also, the Irish have made massive contributions to science and technology, namely, pioneering the first transatlantic telephone connection, colour photography, the cure for leprosy and the modern submarine. For a small nation we make a large impact. Also, guess what, the Hoover Dam was based on the design already built in Ireland. A lot of international experience must mean you read a badly written travel guide, because you're describing a totally different country there.

30. A very funny. tongue in cheek article.
    But if Eddie is serious, then as a bigoted nutcase
    He needs to be kicked base over apex
    Into the nearest field of cacti.
    Some poison ivy applied to Petty Eddie's genitals might be
    Justified, as well.
    After his pink panties are removed.
    But then, only if he is serious!

31. You are really small minded and a complete ****** . Have you even been to Ireland???! And yes saint Patrick is welsh that doesn't mean he can't be the patron saint or Ireland . Wow guess we know who the real retard is …

• You mean real retards, and yeah we know…they’re the ones taking this article that is obviously intended as (admittedly crude) humor seriously. It’s in the Weekly World News people… If you think anything on this site is real you may actually be mentally challenged.

32. Your all idiots, every one of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what if they were talking about your county! u wouldn't like it so much then would ya! if your from Ireland don't listen to everyone! your country is as good as any one else's!! every one else… go take a hike or suck some crap!!

33. Affence Taken!!! i am Irish and part Australian!!!! not all irish people drink either!! not everyone likes football and my two big sister are very pretty! so's my mum!!! one of my sister even has an American boyfreind, probarbly WWAAAYYY better looking than u!!!! so shutup and keep it to your self!!! if theres any spelling mistakes its cuz i am balling my eyes out!!!!

34. I hate the Americans. They are the so-called white trash of the American continent. All they ever do is try to invade you or eat you. Bunch of undisciplined oil thieves, who at the same time, are religious fanatics. The women are bunch of overweight rhinos, and the men are retarded Bible bashers.
    I have a lot of international experience, and unfortunately I have to say that the Americans have given me the most disappointed feelings. When you can somewhat trust a middle cl*** Canadian, you sure cannot trust any Yanks. As a nation the Americans don't really do so bad things, but the way of life is just so ****ing degenerated. You just cannot trust these ****ing gimps. They'll steal your hamburgers and try to eat them the very same day. And I'm not talking about the beaners (Mexicans, (what a bunch of ****ing idiots)).
    There must be something about living on an large continental landmass. Degeneration, I am talking about. Your father ****s your sister, who ****s your grandpa, who ****s your step sister (these low cl*** hillbilly marriages are so unsustainable). The whole Land of Manifest Destiny is totally degenerated, and that goes for Mexico as well. The working cl*** are bunch of ugly-*** fat ****s who can consentrate only on moonshine and American handegg ("football"). And the women are ugly. All the good looking women in America are immigrants. And the upper cl***. Well they have mid-Atlantic accents and some retardation in form of hobble or something.
    I like the Canadians though. BTW George Washington was British. Anybody seen the show Keeping up with the Kardashians? ****ing retards too.

35. H­a­v­e a f­­r­e­­e t­i­m­­e a­­n­­d a c­o­m­p­u­t­e­r with i­n­te­rne­t a­c­ce­s­s a­­t h­­om­­e??? N­ee­d e­x­t­r­a i­n­c­o­m­e??? W­­­h­­y n­­­o­­t g­­­e­t a­n on­li­ne jo­b… w­w­w­.­W­a­m­j­o­b­s.­c­o­m

36. Dear Ed Anger,
    Aren’t you pig-biting mad that people like Sean Hannity, (yeah, an Irishman), Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, and many others have been copying you? They probably grew up reading the Weekly World News. In fact, they probably read it while their parents were shopping, then put it back without paying for it.
    I think you should file a big lawsuit against these copycats. And once they’re out on their asses, Fox News will have no choice but to hire you! You can then broadcast your message from your own secure island compound, just like Hannity does. I see a Presidential Medal of Freedom in your future!