CARSON CITY, NV — The Astrology Association of America has released an official profile for the new zodiac sign Ophiuchus.
OPHIUCHUS (Nov. 29th – Dec. 17th)
If your birthday falls between November 29th and December 17th and you’ve always felt a disconnect with the qualities and characterizations of the Sagittarius sign (formerly November 23rd to December 22nd), the following new profile will probably come as a long-awaited, much-welcomed relief.
Your zodiac identity crisis is over!
Ophiuchus Profile, based on the astrological charts that I reviewed with the AAA:
*The Sun is in Ophiuchus from November 29 to December 17.
* Ophiuchus is the thirteenth of the twelve constellations of the Zodiac, or the forgotten constellation.
* The Sun spends more time with the stars of Ophiuchus (19 days) than it does in nearby Scorpius (6 days), however the stars aren’t as bright or visible.
* Ophiuchus is also known as the snake charmer or serpent holder.
* Ophiuchus is the only sign of the Zodiac which is based on a real person. This man, Imhotep, lived in ancient Egypt around the 27th century BCE. Historians have speculated for centuries that Imhotep brought the art of healing to mankind.
* The serpent or snake symbol is still used to symbolize the medical profession and Imhotep.
* Peaceful and wise, seeks knowledge throughout life
* Unusually lucky, draws unusual amounts of jealousy
* Dream-driven, regards sleep dreams with serious consideration
* Achievement and goal-driven, always pushes toward something new and better
* Favored and trusted by authority
* Enjoys family, and tends to have many children
* Excellent builder or architect
* Prefers bright colors and flashy attire
* Strong musical sense, often has natural musical talent
* Creative and innovative in every aspect of life
* Pisces, Libra, Cancer, Capricorn and other Ophiuchus
* Purple, and patterns including plaid
Famous and Ophiuchus:
Winston Churchill (Nov 30)
Mark Twain (Nov 30)
Richard Pryor (Dec 1)
Gianni Versace (Dec 2)
Ozzy Osbourne (Dec 3)
Jay-Z (Dec 4)
Walt Disney (Dec 5)
Frank Sinatra (Dec 12)
Rex Ryan (Dec 13)
Taylor Swift (Dec 13)
Vanessa Hudgens (Dec 14)
Flo Rida (Dec 16)
Bob Guccione (Dec 17)
[note from the Editor: WWN’s Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, ELSA AKESSON, BROKE THE NEW ZODIAC SIGN STORY. READ IT HERE. Her ground-breaking astrology book, “The New Astrology,” will be in bookstores in June, 2011.]
10 thoughts on “NEW ZODIAC SIGN: OFFICIAL PROFILE”
I know this is painfully real, but it is so hard to believe.
Certainly informative, and what about the other 11 zodiac signs that feel "identity crisis" or of the feeling of being in between zodiac signs.
You mean the other 12 zodiac signs, don't you?
Thanks for a informative post!
I have heard about this Z.sign and some astrologers in India also believes that this sign exists in astrology, lets us see which way the wind blows.
Ozzy Osboune is an ophiuchus!?!
usually articles a few very interesting things like this particular. In case you’re a new comer to this website.
This is really exciting and horrible too. Nice article by the way.