42. Cut down on phone calls that use up valuable minutes on your mobile phone plan. E-mail or send text messages whenever you can.
43. Considering renting items that you don’t use often, such as carpet cleaners.
44. Limit the number of cleaning products you buy. Vinegar, ammonia, bleach and baking soda can clean the whole house.
45. Take care of minor maintenence problems before they become expensive disasters.
46. Buy clothes that you can wear throughout the year.
47. Trade services with friends and family. For example, babysit for someone who will mend your clothes.
48. Never pay full price for clothes. Shop sales, factory outlets and discount websites.
49. Cut down on extras like magazine purchases and health club memberships.
50. Buy books at a used-book store or flea market. You’ll save 50 percent or more, with no sacrifice in reading pleasure.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)