HEALTH & BEAUTY
20. Give yourself beauty treatments at home. Manicures and facials are easy to do – and you can buy everything you need at low prices in beauty supply stores.
21. For a good workout, climb stairs rather than invest in an expensive stair-climbing machine.
22. Buy vitamins through a mail order website. You can save 50 percent over store prices.
23. Purchase medications at a chain drugstore. They buy in bulk and pass the savings along to customers. If you have health insurance, ask about their mail order program.
24. Have your hair cut and styled twice a year by a professional, then trim it yourself the rest of the time.
25. Buy shampoo, conditioner and skin lotion in the largest available size. They cost more in smaller sizes.
Next: 26 – 31
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)