END OF WORLD CONFIRMED

Mayan archaeologists met in Guatemala and confirmed the end date for the Mayan Prophecy is December 21, 2012.  That’s when the world will end.
Archaeologists reportedly reviewed a newly discovered 1,300 year-old Maya text that provides only the second reference to the “end date” of the Maya calendar on December 21, 2012.  The discovery, one of the most significant hieroglyphic find in decades, was announced at the National Palace in Guatemala.  Al Gore was in attendance, representing the United States.

“This text talks about ancient prophecy,” says Marco A. Comito, Director of Tulane’s Research Institute and co-director of the excavations at the Maya ruins of La Corona. “This new evidence suggests that the 13 Bak’tun date was an important calendrical event that would have been celebrated by the ancient Maya,” says Comito.

Archaelogists from Rutgers University in New Jersey and the University of Rome went on to say that the end date for the world is clearly stated in the hieroglyphics.
“They knew how long the world would last and they were extremely confident about the apocalypse.  They were much more advanced they we are today,” said Professor Katya Malley of Rutgers.  “I wouldn’t make any long-term plans.  There’s no need to buy Christmas presents.”

The archaeologists gathered at “Site QQ” in Guatemala.  Site QQ is the source of many looted sculptures whose whereabouts had remained a mystery until its rediscovery only fifteen years ago.
In 2012, archaeologists excavated in front of a building that had been heavily damaged nearly 40 years ago by looters looking for carved stones and tombs. “Last year, we realized that looters of a particular building had discarded some carved stones because they were too eroded to sell on the antiquities black market,” said archaeologist Tomas Barbarinto, “so we knew they found something important, but we also thought they might have missed something.”

In fact, in 2012, excavations not only recovered 10 more discarded hieroglyphic stones but also something that the looters missed entirely—an untouched step with a set of 12 exquisitely carved stones still in their original location (in total, 22 carved stones were recovered). Combined with the known looted blocks, the original staircase had a total of no less than 264 hieroglyphs, making it one of the longest ancient Maya texts known, and the longest in Guatemala.
Several archaeologists said that the discovery of newly carved stones not only have great historical importance but these new stones offer the final definitive proof that the world will end.
“There have been a lot of reports and editorials stating that the Mayan prophecy is a hoax or that the predictions will prove to be false, but almost all the predictions of the Mayans have come true.  If you were a betting man, you’d bet on the world ending.  I am,” said Professor Malley.
What do you think? Will the world end or not?
Additional reporting by Phys.org

987 thoughts on “END OF WORLD CONFIRMED”

1. It's December 22nd so NASA and most reasonable people were right and you were SO VERY WRONG. Reschedule the worlds end on December 21 in the next 4.5 billion years!

2. Im so disappointed, in the man or women that made this up…now this has been on the internet for awhile now..children were scared adults were scared families..almost EVERYBODY!! Okay, the sadd thing is …people were saying im going to kill myself n other families n other people for there safety..NOW look its the 22nd nun happened yesterday, lastnight NOTHING!!..its so sadd people have lost there lives over nothing juz because some duck head made dis up FOR MONEY it was his job i guess..its like he murder some people cause some lost there lives because of it..n its ridiculous CHILDREN WERE TERRIFIED..ive heard children saying im scared why is this happening..n look now its. Not true people were terrified for no apparently reason..juz because some jerk did this to make money while he could of did some more mature like a normal ADULT WOULD..n he or she may get punished for what he/she done because he/ she lied….for the people who died because of dis BIG HUGE LIE n lost there lives for no reason RIP

3. There will always be "extremists" and people who will believe any rubbish they are told. What I say is USE COMMON SENSE. Do your own "thinking" and don't believe things that are not "rational" – like the world just suddenly ending. I think it is a shame the people responsible for telling people this rubbish DO NOT APOLOGISE AND ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG.

4. Only dumb individuals believe in fairytales like the Word of God Why don't we just believe Santa Claus tooth fairy all the fairy tales jack in the Beanstalk you know all religions are a cult the church a bunch of child molesters or greedy individuals who are only there for the selfish gain never bothering to help anyone else don't be a sheep and believe in your voice of reasoning

5. Nonsense. Complete nonsense – it scares me that people living today can believe a believe such rubbish. Try reading The God delusion by Richard Dawkins or better still The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams.

6. Dude.. Not even the angels know when the world would end 🙂 only God himself. And I have heard that story before.. And I'm sure I read something similiar like that in the Bible. So do yourself a favor and ask God to forgive your sins.

7. Its not over yet. Next world have to prepare for a coming solar strom in early 2013.
    Gigantic solar flare will hit earth a far greater than any in the past, so prepare yourself again!

8. So what happened?
    Along with many of these other people I'm Christian and know that Jesus has said we don't know the time nor hour the Father has chosen, so I knew this wouldn't happen. It'll be a day no one suspects. What I want to know is what your excuse is for it not happening? Because clearly the world did not end.
    I'm just glad I haven't heard of there being any mass suicides of people either trying to escape a terrible end on that day or believing (as they sometimes do) that they are meant to die on that day or some such nonsense.
    Please don't go making such claims, you don't know when it will happen, no matter what "prophesies" you come across, you're just putting people at risk of hurting themselves or others.

9. where to start…. well, one: let me get this straight, if A) all thnings have o have a beginning, and B) god is 'something', then who created him? also (and i used to be an devout myself…) how come you seem to think that air, and planets, and random obects just being there are any evidence? science can pretty much explain everyhting you bring up. even NDE's are completely exlained away. and yet theres MOUNTING evidence to the contrary. so show me some empirical evidence of a god. thanks

10. i know in 2000 the said same thing and oh look we are still here and same in 1989 (i wasnt born then) and it is now the 23rd omg what a suprise we are still living on earth INTERNET LIES its people trying to make money

11. I say, let the morons kill themselves if they truly believe that the world will end. We should weed out the fools who aren't worth their salt. We don't need any more dumbasses passing their stupid genes to their stupid progeny. Many intelligent, educated people are remaining single– and not reproducing. Meanwhile, scores of uneducated retards are breeding like green bottle flies. You know what I mean yo'? Ese? Y'all?
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Vinnie Buscari

12. its called evolution? mabye if you payed more attention in pre school you would know we are primates and were alot like chimpanzies. jesus died 2000 years ago big help hell be

13. agree to that because we Christians have believe in the things we never seen and that is GOD, we have worship Him in spirit and in truth and not worshiping Him having any pictures like what other Christians did. so if there is a beginning of course there will be an end. God said I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. if according to the Mayan calendar that December 21, 2012 is the end of the World, then we respect there belief because that is according to their calculation since the world had made.

14. you are so materialistic guys….. you are thinking of the money, everything will becomes useless and passed away but the word of God will remain. God said I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. meaning if Everything has a beginning so everything has and end. get? there is and end but December 21, 2012 is just a beginning of the end because of some signs and wonders we have observed.

15. I really Think blog post, “END OF WORLD CONFIRMED | Weekly World News” was indeed
    just right! I personallycannot agree along with you more!
    At last seems like I personallyidentified a internet site worth checking out.
    Thanks for your time, Sima

16. If I come to bet, I bet that the world is not the end, not only because it has no. I will because I might be * * * * y and ignorant about the world is not the end all I want to even the most clever scientist and a minimum of bull * * * * religious (and not to say that they are) confirmed it. If I was right where I can massage face all I want. If their predicitions come true, there will be no one left to rub it on my face.

• these guys are stupid who believe the words going to end because they're wrong im a11 year old and im not stupid its not going to end in like 1 trillion years which is a exageration but these guys made this up for attention

17. Ridiculous. The world couldn't end on Dec.21st, 2012. I saw with my own eyes that the humans are well and prosper in 2015, as presented in the movie Back To The Future 2.
    On the other hand, Al Gore is a Mayan archaeologist? Wow, this guy knows everything.

18. the world isnt going to end its been around for millions of years it is just another way for the goverment and nasa to sell merchandise and make more money

19. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

20. if the end of the world was the 21/12 then i should be dead….yet I'm not….guess we're more advanced than the Mayans after all…

21. Seriously, has nobody on this blog played video games? "The archaeologists gathered at “Site QQ” in Guatemala."
    QQ is a general term for crybabies, and rage quitters. The whole thing is fake.
    The only place on the whole of the internet you can hear about this "Site QQ" is on forums and blogs which are running THIS article.

22. As a Muslim person I would like to say that nobody can decide or tell that about end of earth. Earth is created by god and also ends by him itself. According to Islamic thought many of the symptoms are seen at the time of end of earth (may be before few years 100/200).
    symptoms
    Small symptoms
    1. Years goes fast as month, months goes fast as week, weeks goes fast as a day
    2. Earthquakes & tsunami occurs here and there
    3. People don't have love with one another
    4. Development of a world.. excavation of mountains, construction of building,
    5. No season for Raining
    Big symptoms
    1. Differences in the sun, sun rise in the west direction and set in the east direction
    2 One of animal named as (DABATHUL ARL) comes to earth & many others

23. the installation of a roofing system is hazardous, so they want to ensure this process is done in the safest way possible. Information regarding roofing systems and the safest way to build them can be helpful to workers and homeowners alike so that a well-constructed home and roof system can be achieved

24. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So good to seek out somebody with some original ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this web site is one thing that's wanted on the internet, someone with slightly originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

25. Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your website in Ie, it
    looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, terrific blog!

26. I am just really pleased with your composing talents plus while using the structure for the web site. Are these claims any settled matter or maybe does one colorize it for you by yourself? Anyway continue the nice high quality composing, it truly is unusual to view a great website exactly like it right now.

27. We should all perform ourselves as 'today' will be our last day. Not planning to teach, but if our minds and hearts are right and you believe in a Greater Energy, there's nothing to worry. The Holy scriptures says 'not even the angels in Paradise will know' when the end around the globe is going to end. I select to go with that; however, I'm prepared, if He will have me.

• all people who are saying the end of the earth are fools
      the peoples who are saying the world is not going to end are the super heros of the world