Advertisements

BILL O'REILLY LEAVING FOX NEWS

Bill O’Reilly shocked the cable news world today by announcing he is leaving Fox News and heading to CNN.
Bill O’Reilly is done with the No Spin Zone.  CNN has made him the largest offer in the history of cable news.  “Bill O’Reilly will be a part owner of our network.  And O’Reilly plans on making CNN the number one network in all of cable,” said a source close to CNN.

billorelly_foxB

The controversial host and bestselling author will air his last show on Fox on May 31st.
“When I took this job I didn’t take it because it was going to be the last job I ever had,” O’Reilly reportedly said.

billorelly_foxC

Sources close to Fox say that O’Reilly has been having productive meetings with Roger Ailes, the brains of Fox News, over the last few months about reuniting at CNN.   “Roger wants to take the liberal CNN in a new, more moderate direction and Bill is on board.” a cameraman for the network told WWN.
Glenn Beck had asked O’Reilly to join him in purchasing NBC from Al Gore, but when that fell through, Bill looked at other options.  “CNN opened its vault for Bill.  He will have even more power at CNN.”
O’Reilly will reportedly continue writing novels about dead presidents and will get to take off as many days a  year as he wants.  “He has total freedom now.”

billorelly_foxD

Megyn Kelly could not be reached for comment as she has her hands full in her new position.
Dennis Miller and Geraldo Rivera are said to be joining Bill O’Reilly at CNN.  “It was a package deal,” said a CNN source.

Advertisements

151 thoughts on “BILL O'REILLY LEAVING FOX NEWS”

1. Mr. O'Reilly has become a bore, He's arrogant, annoying and doesn't allow his guests to speak. Notice how many Fox Contributors are on these days? lol.

2. I will miss you on Fox, but hope you will be able to teach CNN libs what is America. Maybe our fake President with his fake cadre of hoodlum liars and low information followers will tune in and learn how to not just read fake scripts with fake news written by fake writers but learn what the real truth means. We are counting on you.

3. Bill, we are counting on you to deliver the message to CNN that God is not dead and that our forefathers intended this country to be able to freely follow God's way without persecution by the current administration or any administration by installing roadblocks. Do I expect this blog to be acceptable for publicaton? No. But I feel good for saying it.

4. I do not want to see O'Riley leave FOX, love him. I would just like him to inquire about the Tawanda Brawley incident that Sir Al Sharpton spear-headed some years ago, and was sued by the falsely accused, and won. Did Sir. Al have to pay up or did he squirm out of this one too…I love Bill O. for taking on the black bull crap and spining it in the right direction for a change…I think since Obama is in the presidents office (I can't believe it yet), we no longer need EEOC or Affirmative Action either…so go suck a pickle Al Sharpton.

5. This is horrible!!! I love Bill and never ever miss a show. I am in front of the TV at 8 every night. I learn so much from Bill and now what the hell am I going to do? Oh well! watch CNN. I will never ever leave Bill, I just dread the day when he retires. All I can say is Roger Ailes you made a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mistake!!!! I would be happier if you said you were leaving to become President.
    Love You Bill!!!

6. I cannot believe O'Reilly is leaving!! I am such a big fan of him that I feel soon sad. I looove FOX and hate CNN , cannot stand that British accent piers and everyone else, so liberal and biased!! This is just not right or fair!
    bill please, you belong with us and FOX news!!!!!!!!! Don't leave… I watch you every evening and look forward to listening your side of the news…

7. August 14, 2013 — This story wa writen on January 8, 2013. It still has not happened. Is it a hoax? Megyn Kelly was just given the 9:00 pm slot on Fox, replacing Sean Hannity.

8. I do not believe Bill O. will go to CNN. It would be totally contradictory to his DNA. I would drop his show in a millisecond if he did. CNN cannot change their bias agenda.

• At least he has always been honest and always researched his topics well before commenting on them, when he leaves I will no longer watch Fox News!!!!!

9. This was reported on January 8th, with Bill's last show airing May 31st. Haven't people noticed Bill is still on Fox, nightly? Besides, Bill's scruples wouldn't allow his going to CNN. This is my first time to visit this site and because of this pathetic excuse of a story, it's my last.
    Bye, bye.

10. I will watch Mr. O'Reilly wherever he goes. He's honest & fair! Good luck Bill….whatever your decision. I'm truly a faithful fan.

11. Bill,
    You killed off Lincoln, you killed off Kennedy, you killed off Jesus, who are you going to kill off next. I know a few lack of common sense liberals you could do.

12. Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot
    about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I think that you simply could do with a few percent to pressure the message
    house a little bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog.
    An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.