SILICON VALLEY – Sources say that users are leaving Facebook in record numbers and switching over to Google+
Google+ is so easy and powerful that people around the globe are signing up in large numbers every day. It soon will overtake Facebook. Could this mean the end of Facebook as we know it, even before Facebook officially ends on March 15, 2012 (according to anonymous sources at Facebook)?
Thousands of social networking users are switching every day from Facebook, and other social networking platforms, to Google+.
“It’s like comparing an iPhone to an old rotary phone,” said one tech geek in Redwood, California. “Google+ is the best social networking platform ever invented.”
Why is it Google+ SO much better than Facebook? Here’s some of the reasons users are giving:
1. FACEBOOK IS ANNOYING. Facebook keeps changing its format and adding all sorts of bells and whistles that users don’t really want or need. Google+ promises to be simple and… happy.
2. GOOGLE+ PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Don’t worry about Google making a deal with the CIA or the FBI. And they won’t sell your pictures to Romanian advertising agencies. Google+ is your true friend.
3. GOOGLE+ LINKS TO OTHER GOOGLE SERVICES. Google+ social networking tools into almost all of its existing online services from Search to Documents to Video (YouTube). Millions and millions of people use Google’s free services (Gmail, Docs, Search, etc.), so why jump out of Google World to do you social networking?
4. GOOGLE+ FRIENDS ARE BETTER FRIENDS. Studies have shown that Google+ friends are the best friends you’ll ever want or need. Studies out of the University of Michigan and Oxford University confirm that people are “brighter”, “kinder” and “care about others” to a far greater degree on Google+.
5. GOOGLE+ IS MORE MOBILE. There’s a great Google+ app for your mobile device (Android or iPhone), so it’s a snap staying permanently connected. If you’re an Android user, you may find that getting content from your phone to your social platform is easier, cleaner more functional with the Google+ mobile app.
6. BETTER PHOTO TAGGING. Google+ tags people in photos like Facebook, but there’s a big difference in the way Google handles the privacy aspect of photo tagging. Google has wisely decided to shy away from using software, which Facebook now uses to automatically identify people in photos uploaded to user albums.
7. YOU LOOK BETTER IN GOOGLE+ PHOTOS – Not sure how they do this, but users of Google+ report that they “look better, healthier and happier” in photos they put up on Google+. Just another miracle of Google.
8. THE GOOGLE MOVIE WILL WIN MORE OSCARS THAN THE FACEBOOK MOVIE. The Google movie, written by Greg D’Alessandro and reportedly directed by Peter Jackson will be much bigger than the David Fincher Facebook movie. The buzz around Hollywood is that the movie will garner a record number of Oscars – and the film hasn’t even been cast yet!
9, SERGEY BRIN, LARRY PAGE AND ERIC SCHMIDT ARE NICE PEOPLE. Unlike the reportedly ego-driven Mark Zuckerberg, the top management team of Google and Google+ are, according to multiple sources inside and outside Google, “nice, kind people who care about their employees, and the world.”
10. YOU’LL BECOME A BETTER PERSON. Many users have reported feeling more “grounded” and more “enlightened” by using Google+. The Dalai Lama has even signed up and sources say he reports feeling a “glow” when on Google+
Also, the “cool kids” are all using Google+ now… so why aren’t you?
9 thoughts on “GOOGLE+ ON PACE TO BEAT FACEBOOK”
Just signed up for Google+ and it seems MUCH BETTER than Facebook. Now they won't even have to shut Facebook down – soon enough no one will even bother going there – let those servers free!
Take that my donation-promising, scarlet "E" wearing boobs as I watch you from my rear-view mirror…. the letter of course signifying EXTINCT!
Don't F with the G my friends!
fb has always been the best. I bet fb will continue having max users till the time it expires 🙂
"GOOGLE+ LINKS TO OTHER GOOGLE SERVICES." – This by far has been the best move Google made IMO. With the pace of lifestyle everyone lives today, we always needed things to go automatic. Jumping from Youtube to Gmail without logging off and on repeatedly, or using third-party plug-ins or software, is great.
Though not all people embraces change swiftly, Facebook may still retain it's position as the most popular social networking site in the world for a while. On the side note, the increasing number of spam pages and apps, and "surprise" changes on Facebook might cause its downfall.
Google plus rules…
I like google plus.
Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very marvellous possiblity to check tips from here. It is always so lovely and also packed with a good time for me personally and my office peers to search your site nearly thrice weekly to see the fresh stuff you a good deal for this new information. will i shar the idea in my the facebook profile? this is the major work realy get in touch please manager have. And lastly, I'm also actually fulfilled with your effective pointers adult dating you give. Some 4 tips in this posting are unquestionably the very best I have had,thank you a good deal with this new info. am i allowed to shar that in my facebook profile? this can be a major job realy contact me please supervisor, we are going to generate a great deal of things