KATE MIDDLETON IS PREGNANT!

Princess Kate said that she and Prince William will continue to enjoy each other’s “company” in the Royal Wedding Suite, even though she has already made Her Majesty happy with her pregnancy.  “Prince William is a Royal stud. That’s all I can say.”
The happy couple has not been seen for the last ten hours – but there’s been a lot of moaning coming from the Royal Babymaking Suite.
Doesn’t she look pregnant?

Lots of speculation:

Kate is happy.  Rumors are that she’s hoping for a boy.

714 thoughts on “KATE MIDDLETON IS PREGNANT!”

• Oh get over it!! Both of you are just green with jealousy, secretly envying the fact he chose Kate and not YOU TWO!
      You would be jealous and bitter whoever he married unless it were you!
      And whether she is royalty or working class what does it matter??!! He loves her, he chose her and I very much doubt either one of you two are a "lady"

1. Hope there will be more attention for Hyperemesis. It's terrible to be so sick you can't eat or drink, I know. My gynacologist said I should see a Psycologist!! Like i was mentally ill!!! After 2 pregnancy's with 9 moths of throwing up all the time, I know how it must feel, being in the hospital … Good luck for Kate, it will be allright! And congratulations! Love from Holland.

2. I think it would be wonderful for them to have a girl… she would be the 1st female heir to the throne. History in the making!

3. I had hyperenesis gravidaram my self with my last child I was very ill with both my girls my doctor said it was a sign of twins or very feminine females on board since the excess estrogen from me and my daughters made both sick and itchy. I was sick throughout both pregnancies with girls and healthy as a horse with my first child a son. I hope you do well with medical support.

4. IN canada we have the queen's picture on postage stamps meaning we have to lick her behind each time we mail
    an envelope….a sharp decrease in stamp sales is expected when that clown Charles acceeds to the throne.

5. I am russian and I don't like your princess. She looks like a girl from the neigbours, she is not a lady like princess Diana. It's a pity that William married her

• Why…? Do you think YOU'RE any better "Lana?!"
      Pity that he chose her and not you lol?!!! HA HA HA
      Stop getting jealous, let them live their life and be happy!!

• What does RUSSIAN has to do with liking a princess? Yeah, and you russians are very lady like? You are drunks and gold diggers.
      I am russian. . . . LOL.

• Then what the hell are you doing complaining about BRITISH ROYALTY when ur an idiotic RUSSIAN boooo hooooooo Lana didn't marry royalty?! Word of advice no one likes a pathetic envious idiot

6. OMG Sarah Doyle that's what u learn by reading too much gossip magazines and watching too much Jeremy Kyle, get yourself a bit more education will ya…Why don't u judge yourself???U don't have the right to judge no one but yourself, who on earth are u???Not a royal I assume…You just sound a total hypocrite!!!

7. Jealous are you?!! William LOVES Kate, they're married and expecting a baby, GET OVER IT, THE FACT HE CHOSE HER AND NOT YOU!!
    She is gorgeous, would love to see your (Wicked Witch of the West) photo

8. u people out there…..its none of ur business if she is princess or soon a queen. afterall Kate is glamouros, beautiful and sexy before the eyes of Prince William….sorry for u girls Prince Willian didnt choose UUUUUUU. so mind ur own business…Prince william didnt even asked ur opinion?????????????poor uuuuu. Kate God bless u

• Soooo agreeee like wtf ppl. Just cuz ur life is a misery doesn't give you the right to blame it on other with your envy, it just makes you look disgusting undesirable and pathetic!

9. Happiest congratulations to Will & Kate! May the rest of her pregnancy be a smooth & easy ride filled with memorable moments & happiest of memories to come! God bless the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge!

10. I think it is awesome that Kate is pregnant, she is as pretty as Diane was, I just hope that the duchess doesn't have to go through what Diane did with the Queen. And I hope it's a boy God Bless Heidi

11. Before you begin making comments on a person you do not even know, perhaps you should reflect upon what real beauty is. Are you "beautiful"?
    Have you lived life long enough to have the experience and where-with-all to make such comments? Do you know what beauty even is?
    Are you able to walk around being watched by millions every minute of everyday of your life as gracefully as Kate has? You can do it better?
    Honestly, you give people a bad name just for being so shallow and naive to the world around you. Think before you speak. THINK!
    The intelligence of our world continues to decline. Sigh.

12. This just out on CNN…William gives press conference stating he will request a paternity test as soon as the baby is born.WOW !It appears that Kate was alone with her father in-law in late sptember early October while William was away on military duty.Camilla is said to be hiding in her room since about 2 weeks and the queen herself
    has not spoken to Charles in weeks. Stay tuned

13. Kate you are awsome amd Prince Wiliam is awsome awsome…We love you both and pray for healthy baby and Mom….You are the best …Do not give any attention to all this junk…..

14. your such a b*tch…what would make u such a good mother!!!!stop being jealous and be happy for this couple…ugh people like u makes me ANGRY!!!

15. What is wrong with all you people making these terrible comments. If you can't keep your comments to yourself please do not write them or say them. Leave them alone.

16. she is a princess, telling lies when sooner or later someone would find out is just going to embarass herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Oh my God! Another celebrity getting knocked up. Just kidding, this is funny. I expected she would eventually get pregnant. I hope they have a wonderful healthy baby and they live a great life together.

18. Whoa whoa whoa….lets get to the real shocker of the article. Prince Charles wants to kill all the cows to help the earth? How would ending carne asada tacos and prime rib and beef bourgignon make the world a better place? How would we make half the desserts and cheese and recipes we all love? We must stop him from aiming his rifle at happiness.

19. You know thus considerably in relation to this topic, made me in my opinion imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested except it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times care for it up!

20. I am so happy for the two lovers! And the reason prince Charles isn't happy, is becouse Camille chance of being queen is slowly going down the drain, and since she runs the place now, she makes all miserable, but no one can say that so poor cows must die! Give the crown to prince William and princess Kate! You'll keep your kingdom safe!

21. Kate and William make a wonderful couple. They will be great parents. They are down to earth and loving this baby will grow up with lovoing parents who will provide him/her with a stable family.God bless them.

22. WHY IS CAMILLA SO EAGER TO BE A QUEEN? IS SHE NOT AFRAID THAT SOME BRITON WILL STONE HER BECAUSE IF IT WERE FOR HER DIANA IS STILL ALIVE. SHE SNATCHED PRINCE CHARLES FROM DIANA. SHE IS A VERY IMMORAL INDIVIDUAL. DURING THE OLDEN DAYS, HER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN STONED HER IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF ADULTEROUS BEHAVIOR. SHE IS A VERY IMMORAL PERSON..SHE CANNOT BE A QUEEN!!! I BET YOU, WILLIAM AND KATE WILL BE KING AND QUEEN, PERIOD.

• It"s not all Camilla Charles hat to be willing and if it was'nt her then would have been someone else he is the snake in the gress he and the Queen just wonted kids from Diana she had more England Royal blood line in her then they did there line is Germin look it up

23. Using my father's theory, the prediction for Kate and William's baby's sex is : BOY. This prediction is 94% accurate. For the second child, the prediction is 98% accurate. Using the information from the first pregnancy, I am able to recommend the time to conceive to have the gender you choose for the second child.
    Congrats to Kate and William.

24. Princess Diana's wish for her boys was that they KNEW the working class issues, and were in touch with the people. She would have loved that Kate and William are married….and would have loved being a grandmother! Best wishes to all!

25. Geeze…..Prince Charles is as much of a butt-head as ever. Diana was sooooo right in divorcing him. Camilla deserves his sour puss….as she is one too. I hope William, Kate and the Baby spend as little time as possible around them. As their poison attitudes are horrible energies for happiness.

26. Charles was a terrible person too the Mother of his two sons. When the Queen allowed their marriage it was shocking to see that ugly mean woman on the royal family after all the damage she caused and Charles was just as bad, hopefully when he meets out God he will go to hell. Yes Diana had issues but any woman would having too be so young and her husband sneeking around with this terrible woman, even I'm the church during their wedding.

27. Judge not least YOU be judged. It seems the entire family is very happy, they have all been through a rough time,give them the happiness and peace they deserve. Don't go to Great Britain they love the royals ALL OF THEM.

28. if she is truly pregnant, why is it not on the national news! huh, ever thought of that. besides, she would be a terrible mother. with her"future kids", i just hope they look alot like Willam and have a hard time on their mother. she could never handle motherhood. she is too demanding, wants everything done her way, not Will's way. if she is oh so lonely, she should have married a local man, who will be around all the time. all i have to say is god be with William and her future children.

29. Eye-catching component of information. I found your site plus accession cash to assert that I enter point treasured consideration your own website content. In any manner We're registering to your own provides nourishment to or even I personally completion you obtain admission to continuously promptly.

30. Soft-sole baby shoes provide protection for babies' feet. The shoes couple the freedom of being barefoot with the stability and friction of footwear. Pediatricians recommend children go barefoot as much as possible up to two years of age—but as beneficial as this may be, it isn't always practical.

31. Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Appreciate it!