5) SMILE. Always greet your man with a smile on your face and, if you can, a cold drink in your hand.
6) DINNER READY. If you are home, or get home first, always have a delicious dinner ready to be served. And if he comes home feeling tense, give him a massage to ease his aches and pains.
7) LET HIM HANG WITH FRIENDS. If your man wants to have his buddies over for a night of poker, or football, or video games, don’t get mad. Encourage it and make sure you’ve got lots of sandwiches and cold beer on hand to serve them.
8) ASK FIRST. Always ask him first before you go spending his hard-earned money, or even your hard-earned money, to buy something for yourself.
9) REMOTE CONTROL. Let him choose the programs you watch on television. The television is man’s domain… he should be in charge. Netflix and/or rent only HIS favorite movies or TV shows.
10) OBEY. Don’t do things your husband doesn’t approve of. And don’t complain about it. If he doesn’t want you wasting your time watching bad reality shows or having drinks with your girlfriends, obey him. You’ll both be happier for it.
11) WILD IN BED. Be a temptress in bed. If he likes you in sexy lingerie, wear it. Be shy and demure when you’re out in public, but once the lights are out, let him know he’s the only man in the world who can please you.
12) KNOW SPORTS. Bone up on sports so you’ll have something to talk about. But always let him start the conversation.
13) KEEP FIT. Keep yourself in excellent shape and always dress nicely so you’ll be a wife any husband would be proud to have.
14) CLEANING. Keep your home spic and span at all times. It should look like you’re expecting company. And the laundry should always be done. Your man should never have to look for clean socks or underwear and his shirts should all be ironed – by you.
Follow ALL these steps and you will be happy for the rest of your life!
AND… check these out:
Pages: 1 2