ROME – Chances are one out of ten that the guy next door is a Satanist!
That’s the shocking conclusion of researcher Dr. James Phillips of Birmingham, England, a British expert in the occult. He says that millions of ordinary citizens are, in fact, Devil worshipers – and they represent a danger to every God-fearing man, woman and child!
“I’m quite certain that it’s at least 10 percent of the population – maybe more,” said Dr. Phillips. “We’re talking about men and women from all walks of life – it’s everywhere.
“I have treated victims of these people and if you listen to what they have to say you will see this is a major problem.
“The terror of the victims is incredible. They are too frightened to speak out, and if they do they’re written off as cranks.”
Phillips’ astounding estimate indicates that as many as 25 million Americans are worshiping Satan, and that means that most of us come into contact with Satanists every day without knowing it.
The good news is that there are ways to identify a Devil worshiper, so you can avoid them and protect your family.
Here, according to experts in the occult, are some of the surefire signs of Satanists:
1. They come and go at odd hours, especially late at night and just before dawn.
2. They never attend church or celebrate religious holidays.
3. They often have no visible means of support, yet live well.
4. They carry strange bags and bundles, never revealing the contents.
5. They rarely laugh, or laugh under the wrong circumstances – for example, when a child is hit by a car.
6. They are often openly interested in magic tricks or the occult.
7. They may excite instinctual fear in children and animals.
8. They are not afraid of blood – in fact, they seem attracted by it.
9. They collect weird things, such as animal skeletons or fingernail clippings.
10. They tend to dress warmly even in hot weather, as if they constantly feel chilled.