ARCHAEOLOGISTS DISCOVER REMAINS OF WINGED HUMANS

NEW ZEALAND – Archeologists at an excavation site in Dunedin, New Zealand, discovered the fossilized remains of winged humans!
The discovery was made yesterday morning when Dr. Herman Meyer of Massey University uncovered the fossilized bones of a human male with bird-like wings.
Further digging by Dr. Meyer and his team yielded even more astonishing discoveries. After the 30 day excavation, which concluded on Saturday, over 250 winged creatures had been found.
“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” said Dr. Meyer. “One after another these fossils kept appearing out of the dirt. It led me to think that an entire civilization of winged humans once lived here!”

Dr. Meyer and his team ran tests on the fossilized remains, concluding that the winged humans were a nomadic people that roamed the Earth in mass groupings or “flocks.”
“These winged humans were a civilized people” said Dr. Meyer. “They used tools and built houses. They may have even developed their own language.”
Additional tests found that the winged humans could fly at speeds of up to 60 mph and at altitudes of over 6,000 ft.
More impressive was that dating techniques indicated the fossils to be at least 100,000 years old, an age which Dr. Meyer and his team consider “recent” in the timeline of human evolution.
“The fact that these fossils are only 100,000 years old is astounding,” said Dr. Meyer. “If what the dating techniques indicate is true, then these winged humans developed after the era of modern Homo sapiens.”
“That means they could still be around,” he added.
The news of Dr. Meyer’s discovery has sent shockwaves through the scientific community, forcing scientists everywhere to rethink the history of mankind.
“Dr. Meyer has rewritten the book of human evolution,” said PhD Ape, WWN’s resident expert on all things scientific. “He is bound to win the Nobel Prize.”
Some in the scientific community say the winged humans may be the key to understanding the mysteries of modern science, like where Bat Boy came from or where Elvis is hiding.
So keep your eyes peeled, Weekly World News readers! You might just see a UFH’s (Unidentified Flying Human) soaring through the sky!

39 thoughts on “ARCHAEOLOGISTS DISCOVER REMAINS OF WINGED HUMANS”

1. Now see? THIS is the reason people have become addited to drugs and alcohol. They are just following their ancestors and flying high. :-Þ

2. I wanna date a woman like this, Then I can hit her in the arse, have her clean the dust and fly to get me takeout. Id have the only car, Imagine the savings on gas??
    pluggednickle@facebook

3. There is no referencing to back this. No archeology at Massey university and no Dr Herman Meyer. Try and be factual with the news.

4. you guys are immature! i belive Winged humans do exist! in fact ive come close to discovering one but its always slipping away when i least expect it! ^.^

5. I believe winged humans existed, and we at 43things.com are close to bringing a new line of them into existance…

• Of course if any females are found, then they are the unwanted and forbidden creatures known to the old world as nephilim.

6. Yes they do exist. Avians is one of the names we use. BUT as I was not born with them, i am growing them and it is possible. If you have the Gene to mutate or the Gene period then it is possible for anyone. All you have to do is learn to trigger it, spells for example will help this, not all spells BUT they're are some. We will bring a new generation into existence, once again.

7. We are real, but I don't think we can build very good houses. Also it's pretty hard to go places for tools and supplies 🙁

8. wow its amazing how you would tell people and bring others danger… most of us, are trying not to get captured just in case they try to test on us.. you might as well tell them were you live. just saying. not all people can be trusted, most can dont get me wrong, but this shouldn't even be out there on the web. it might be cool to let people know we exist but if they come and mess with you (just some might like to learn more so they might, might do tests on some of us) dont blame them you guys did it. no pressure 🙂

9. I dnt care if it makes sum science freak mad. Call me up on live tv n will talk until then keep hiding the fact with all magic comes.a price. So leave alone god help us to understand, n turn it around. He lets me know im doin good at trying my.best to worn those i dnt but care about. Which is sad, n sumthing im not seein from anyone

10. The more science the more evil. Hey science ur so smart, why is it that the things u find.you dnt got clue on wat it is. U cnt see how far away ustrayed from faith. N u know wat i mean cuz i hear u guys cinfiguered on thought of ur findings. Cuz thats god tellin you devils heres what will happen again to u if u chose

11. The more science the more evil. Hey science ur so smart, why is it that the things u find.you dnt got clue on wat it is. U cnt see how far away ustrayed from faith. N u know wat i mean cuz i hear u guys cinfiguered on thought of ur findings. Cuz thats god tellin you devils heres what will happen again to u if u chose

12. There real like some of the above I'm one or something like one supposedly I'm an angel halfie if I get wings it will be 2-6 years

13. Hiii everyone I'm an avian in process … And well I love the wings ok a few people who have some and I'm doing research on winged humans and I've discovered a lot look up month man most of the sightings are in point pleasant wv….. Anywho have funny !!(: be safe