Advertisements

HOW TO TELL IF YOU'VE BEEN ABDUCTED

You may have been abducted by aliens… and don’t even know it!
Aliens often erase the memories of people they abduct. But you can still determine if you’ve been taken aboard a starship or examined by extraterrestrials with tips from two of the world’s leading experts.
All you have to do is check for the telltale signs of alien abduction, including memory loss, sudden illness, unusual dreams, missing hair, bruises or strange marks on your body.
Those symptoms almost certainly indicate that you’ve been abducted by aliens.
“Many people have been abducted by aliens but can’t remember anything about their abductions,” said Dr. Brad Steiger, author of the bestselling book, The UFO Abductors.
“UFO abductees often find they have blank spots in their memories. In some cases it is simply a tantalizing sensation that there is something they are trying to remember but can’t recall.”
Another expert said: “Abductees frequently have recurring dreams or daytime visions about alien beings, spacecraft or extraterrestrial realms.
“They often discover unexplained wounds or scars. Or they mysteriously begin to suffer from physical problems.”
According to Dr. Steiger, the warning signs of alien abductions are:
1. The mysterious onset of illness, including insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea, headaches, a rash or fatigue.
2. The nagging sensation of having “lost” a period of time out of your life.
3. Complete memory loss.
4. The mysterious appearance of scars, bruises, puncture marks, burns or missing hair, suggestive of medical examination by aliens.
5. Recurring dreams. Some common images include extraterrestrial worlds or landscapes, and crystal cities.
6. Recurring daytime images. Common ones are aliens, UFOs or extraterrestrial scenes.
If you have experience two or more of these symptoms, Dr. Steiger advises you to look in your phone book and contact the UFO organization nearest you.
They should be able to put you in touch with someone who can hypnotize and regress you to the time of the abduction so you can remember it completely, the expert said.

Advertisements

237 thoughts on “HOW TO TELL IF YOU'VE BEEN ABDUCTED”

1. I believe u too, u can do it, cuz I know I was abducted cuz I have so many scars that I have no idea where they came from and I have weird dreams that it's lie I'm trying to scream for help cuzmi can't move but no sound comes out, I'm totally on r side and I believe u

2. I believe u, cuz Im pretty sure I was abducted cuz when I read the list of stuff that is related to it I had a lot of that, and I have scars and have had injuries that I have no idea where I got them but now I think I know, I believe you can do it, just gotta stay strong and keep trying, because I think that may have happened to me, but sometimes it so hard to tell, you can do it, hang in there

3. i have a very wierd mark on my stomach.. i'd have to say i got it when i was around 10. Its just little red dots clumped together.. i didnt think much of it.. i just thought that it would go away in a day or so. but it never has. i am 19 years old now and the mark is still there.. just wondering if i can get some answers.

4. im not sure exactly what happened but i was about 4 months pregnant and i was in bed sleeping suddenly i woke but couldnr move and it felt like i was about 2 to 3 feet above my bed and i saw a guy standing just a few feet from my bed i freaked and i felt my heart beat faster and my breathing was going really quickly then before i knew it i was sitting up in my bed all freaked out but the only thing i remember was i couldnt move like. i dont know if i was abucted or not all i know it was very strange i cant recall seeing any aliens or space ships and i didnt have any scars or bruses all i saw was a man in a black clock staring at me i figure it was a man because he was tall and the cloths he was wearing i didnt see his face at all well from what i remember anyway. if someone can help me figure out what happened please comment its been almost 5 years now and i cant stop thinking about it

5. my daughter has 2 straight lines that almost look like permanet marker (but a purple mrker that is) going across the top part of her ear (her cartlidge). they appeared one morning when she woke up. well it's been well over a month and those marks still appear what could they be my husband said the're singes from an abduction i told him he's a joke but i am seriously starting to believe it !Help me i need answers.

6. Hi I was laying in bed and completly full of food and i dont eat much and fell asleep and when I woke up I was completely sore and I I had cuts all over my body and I was covered in blood and I was so hungry I ate almost all the food I had in my house

7. When I was 8 years old me and my two brothers where watching tv when I saw a glowing blub of green light float behind us. I got up and followed the the light it floated pass my father. Me and my mother followed the light as it went into our kitchen and out the window. Over the years I have witnessed may strange things, ufo's floating above our apartment complex, a ship looking like a rocket shooting off straight up then making a sharp turn left then back up straight, and the most recent siting was in my current home. The weather was suppose to be clear skies all night, but around 2am clouds appeared out of no where really, and I was standing in my back yard when a clearing in the clouds break an there are three lights in a triangle form shining really bright. Then to the right of that triangle another appears but not as bright. They Seem To Hover In One Place For A Long Period Of Time Then Get Closer. I wake my father an he to see's them, we watch them for an hour then as quickly as they appeared they were gone and so were the clouds. I've always witnessed things but have wondered why is it I always seem to be in the right place at the right time. Is there any specific reason why I always witness things things? Is there a deeper meaning to this? Any help or comments would help. Oh I am 23 as of the date and these events just seem to happen closer and closer.

8. I am desperate for answers no one believes me they think i am joking but really almost everyday i wake up around 3:30 i look at my windows and i see a white owl or so it seems like it cant remember anything i set up a camera fully charged like at 2:47 i watched the video in the morning and it didnt have battery so i charged it all i saw was me sitting up then i was over like in 20 minutes and i know i had fully charged battery and i had 3gb of memory space left.

9. Hello fellow abductees. I personally feel as if i have a connection to the other realms of the universe. I always dream about them (aliens) and my dreams always tell me things. Im not quite sure if i have fully been abducted or not but i do have a strong connections and fear towards the other world. Yes i am scared.

10. I have a job in hypnotic regression and hypnotherapy and I belive that alien abductions are just false memorys. During hypnotic regression, fantasy can be confused with fact, causing the ‘abductie’ to belive they were abducted by aliens, when in actual fact, they imagined it all.

11. i Don’t think all these cases are fake at all. Unexplained things do happen, i myself have had my own personal experiences and not just in dreams, Face to Face. wheither it be a ghost or alien,i believe they do exist and it goes way beyond that.

• I agree ! after years of life like dreams about alien invasions one of them showed itself to me ! its almost been a year now and i think there testing a lot of us for one reason or another , i dont remember seeing a space ship but feel like i have been on one , i wish i could remember it if i was
      steve

12. I woke up with strange dots on my right née and they are shaped like apefect triangle but I don’t remember anything I think it happened 2to3 years ago or even last year or this year.

13. This yr of 2012 i believe that my 2yr old son has been abducted actualy i know he has cuz ive shard pics of unidentified strange markings with an alien specialist stan r. and he strongly believes my son was abducted. i also believe that i have been abducted about 3-4 months after my son. Ive been havin wierd reaccuring alien dreams that i can only remember very little of, realy bad memory loss, blackouts, dejavu, wakin up with 4 small fingertip bruises that couldnt be explained(trust me i tried), sudden sickness, severe migraines, other unkown bruises on legs which the finger bruises were on my right leg as the other bruoses were on both legs, and nausea. i have seen ufos in the sky realy high up durin night n day around were i live. u can see them everynight here. no lie. they r just lights that move wierd n sumtimes. flash well most of the time. the ones that move juat disappear afyer bein seen for only few moments. but like i said i believe ive been abducted and would lile to know exactly what happend to me. in my dreams(as it seems) i can only remember little info but they do reaccor. i can wake up from it all then fall bacl asleep and it wpild continue on. i would explain them but thats for a different time.

14. soooooo i know ive been abducted cause one night i went to sleep with both socks on and i woke up the next day and i had no socks on. looked all through my room. no socks to be found. can someone please help me im freakin out man. theyre after me man, they took me to their world and asked me to be their queen man but i wasnt ready to stay so i came back to earth. someone please tell me what i should do man…

15. One day about 5 years ago I felt ill so I stayed home from school
    I had all the curtains closed and the lights off in my loungeroom and fell asleep on the Couch. I woke up for maybe 10 seconds, I was paralyzed and all I could make out was lots of bright lights above me and shadows like someone was in the room with me.
    I awoke sometime later completely normal.
    Since that day i began to have recurring nightmares about aliens abducting me,my father and in particular my younger brother in which i try to save him but he is either taken or volentarly goes with them. Alot of My dreams since that day have consisted of death destruction and catastraphy.
    I started sleep walking/talking and on serval occasions told my mother that aliens were coming for my brother in my sleep. I also awoke several times to find myself walking into my closet after experiencing my alien dreams and even once awoke standing up right on my front lawn looking up at the night sky.
    On one particular occasion I went to sleep in my bedroom and
    Awoke in a haze to find myself in my brothers bedroom in the spare bed I do not recall him being in the room with me where he should have been, I fell back asleep and several hours later awoke in my own
    Bedroom, I felt the need to check on my brother and found him sound asleep in his bed. I almost felt as if I was trying to protect him from something and so I slept in the spare bed across from him
    For the remandier of the night.
    I have developed sever migrains, nausea,insomnia and often have time lapses, generally When driving I will arrive at a destination and
    Not remember the drive there and wonder how I possibly arrived there safe.
    I feel like Iam being watched constantly, and have an intense fear of undergoing medical procedures even though I have never had to undergo any and haven’t had any family members undergo one that would result in my fear.
    There is an area that I feel compelled to
    Go to at night where I feel a lot of
    Unexplained emotion but where I feel most at peace.
    Everything I have described has become increasingly worse over the years and that one day I was ill has stuck out in my memory, I cannot forget it and know there is something I’m unable to remember.
    I just wanted to share my story and
    Wondered if anyone has experienced anything similar?
    Thanks for taking the time to read this 🙂

16. i was abducted too.
    this actually happened just a couple months ago. (this year)
    one day i woke up in the middle of the night, my dad (actually an alien) was right there by me, setting the sheets better. my door had no knob, i peeked out the door, AND MOTHER OF GOD, I SAW A ALIENS EYE AND PART OF ITS FACE. I WAS ACTUALLY ABDUCTED! i felt like screaming hell, but somehow, i randomly fell asleep in about just 1 or 2 seconds.my memory is sharp, they failed to erase to my memory obviously (if it would work, i would just be amazed at your odds). its true.
    i swear, this was the scariest moment of my entire life. and im 15.

17. When I was 8 I remember that out one night on a camping trip, we all had settled down to go to sleep. I remember looking up at the sky watching the stars and it was so quiet. Then all of a sudden I heard faint humming sound coming close and there was this big saucer with all kinds of lights with colors but not bright and it was going very slow. It passed over and I remember thinking to myself what was that and how pretty it was. I never mentioned it until I got older and realized what it was. I haven't seen anything else senice , and I don't remember anything after I saw it. (the trip, going to sleep, if I said anything. etc.) I really do not think it was a dream. I can remember so clearly every detail of this one sighting but that is the only thing i remember about our camping trip. Weird now that I think about it……anyways thought I would share. I live in East Texas and now am 38 years old. I am not saying I believe or not believe but it was the only thing I have encountered in my life that has to do with aliens……….also if they do exist why hasn't everyone seen them and why are they not everywhere?

18. I get this onces in mouth or so but i lie in be and in a moment i cant movet but it fills like im drifing and my vision goses completely blird and i see strang light and dark objects humanold but over time i lernt to move my arms but when i do they seem to be grab down. Once when i was 13 i sore there ship bright with many colours and grays are able to open the locked doors and walk in i tryed to fight them off but there some how made my body fall right to the ground and it felt like i was hit but a tone of whieht and then it seemed to woke up in my back garden with a masive cut goning down my leg but if tern to a scar in one day
    The only thing that i hope that it has not hapen to my young nice and nefus which i live with now because of those things

19. I guess I’m like the rest of you experiencing something that we can’t explain. I too have had episodes where I’m paralyzed & unable to move. I scream for help but hear no sound. Strangest sensation & very scary. But what led me to this site is trying to find info on waking up with 3rd degree burn going down my leg. This happened 12 yrs ago & I still have a scar. My daughter experienced the same thing about 6 yrs ago but her burn was smaller & is mostly gone now. I never gave much thought to strange events until I opened up to a friend about them & he believes in UFO abductions etc. I don’t know what to believe but my kids & I have experienced some strange occurrences thruout the yrs. many tell me I’m psychic but I don’t know much about that either.

20. This happened around the early morning hours of August 14 last month. I was walking back from the store which it’s a corner away from my apartment, I was listening to music too as well and the time of this possible occurence was around 2am. As I approached the corner, I saw a bright light in the sky, it appeared as a shooting star but much more closer and for some reason I was compelled to look at the light passing over me and it blinded me temporaily. I couldn’t see nothing for a few
    mmoments afterwards.

21. I haved experienced that I would be sleeping and I would wake up like if I haven’t been sleeping at all. I have like a eyebrow and eye mark on my thigh. Its been there for about 3 months it doesn’t go away 🙁 I have been loosing lots of hair, sometimes I feel like if someone is watching me but nobody is around me. I don’t remember anything. Can someone please tell me what can I do! Please its creeping me out!

22. last night i hade a wird dream, it was the 3rd time i've dreamed with uof's first time was back in may this yr. dreamed i was in a metal table, with a metal bar, arround my head, arms neck,feet waist, as i oped my eyes to a bright light, saw this thin hands that were infront of my face, nex i see were theese big black eyes, there was 2 types of different aliens, one type was tall , big eyes big head, long fingers, the second type was short n n chubby, but as a 3rd type enter the surgical room, the other 2 types left, as if they were scared of this 3rd type, he looked like a snake/ lizzard. his color was brown with scabs similar to a snakes. later that day i hade a sting inside my anus that paralized my whole spinal cord for like 50 sec, the next 3 days i hade problems sleeping, every time i closed my eyes i would c the snake/ lizards eyes, n would wake up, i started developed a fobia, n would only b somewhat comfortable sleeping during day time, 2nd dream was the day after the 1st. i remember seeing a bright light from a triangular shaped saucer, n this elongated siluetes were exiting.
    then last night was my 3rd dream, remember them saying something about a book, a planet in our solar system that is invisible. very similar to ours, with different types of animal species. also i saw a fetus, cant recall if it was of a human human/ alien or alien, it was dark though. ever since my first dream back in may I've ben getting this wired feeling that i am being stared at,( being watched) it mostlly happens when i in my room alone, also when im alone it feels as if theres some one else inside the room with me. whats funny is that my sis has experinced the same feeling of not being alone when she is in my room. i've started doodling havent doodle since i was 10, but different from then is that my doodles are only of thees dreams i keep on having, faces, siluetes, lights, objects, species, shapes, the surgical room. typing this memories is giving me the chills. today i woke up with a red mark on the right side on back of my eye ball, when accendentlly i looked in the mirror noticed it from the back of my eye, i was seriouslly tripping out. another thing i remeber looking at the sky and noticed how the sky went all arround the planet downwards, n saw other parts of land mass downwards. it was so real im stil kindof freaked out about going to sleep. if any body can give me some type of help on how i may overcome this?

23. My x-husband, use to see aliens all the time. He shows all the signs. Could not sleep at night, would sleep walk. One night he was gasping for air, I woke up to him struggling to breath, I tried to wake him and he could not wake up but he was also not breathing, out of panic I started mouth to mouth, until he awoke. When he came to he told me the aliens had taken him out into space and they were showing him our world and how it will end. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and said, "We will run out of air."

24. The song "Telephone" was written by Lady Gaga, who originally wrote the song for Britney Spears (who recorded a demo version of the song that leaked onto the web), but later as a collaboration with Beyoncé Knowles for The Fame Monster.[4] Gaga said, "I wrote it for her [Spears] a long time ago and she just didn't use it for her album. It's fine because I love the song and I get to perform it now."[

25. I remember when I was about 6 years old I woke up and my entire stomach was green and than I went to go show my brother and it had faded that was the one time I had thought I had been taken. Anyone think this could be what happen?

26. I had an occurrence a few years ago where i was abducted by aliens, i was taken on their ship and i remember being woken up by a very bright light that shined into my eyes and upon waking up. I see these 4 tall, skinny grey aliens with the big black eyes staring down at me. My first reaction is i started screaming as loud as i can, then they threw this white thin linen blanket over me and i woke up in my bed sweating not too long after. Also another occurrence i had was when my room was being renovated and i was staying in my sisters room. Im about to start sleeping and as i dose off i was woken up by this bright lights that shone into the room, almost like these LED bright lights cars have, i also heard a sound right above me that sounded almost like a loud generator make that "vuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuvu" sound. I now come to lat night, last night i was busy reading some Manga on my Tablet in the dark with my cat lying on my chest when suddenly i just feel this chill in my spine and a noise in my bathroom which i had the feeling of something being there as well as my cat looked in the same direction but with this almost frozen/shocked expression in his face and eyes. I would appreciate it if someone could explain my occurrences to me.

27. I had a dream that I was abducted by aliens..they didn’t talk but I woke up in there spaceship..i remember feel afraid but the taller alien that was wearing a red material cloak looked at me through the door and just stared at me and calmed me down like it was going to be okay the next thing i hear are girls screaming then an alien came in my room and stuck a shot in my leg and i was trying so hard to get away after her got me..we landed on this very bright marsh like plain with a beautiful ocean and a city that was far away from where we landed but you could see it..everyone around me on this planet wete humans and gorgeous! Then I later woke up in my bed.. i dont know what to think i felt panicky but calm at the same time and when i woke up ever blanket I had was on the floor like I was fighting something..i dknt know.. i remeber almost everything.

• Was a waterfall there? I had a similar dream but the area is surrounded by glass and all humans were naked.

28. I woke up this morning and i noticed that the right side of my body started to hurt. i also noticed that i felt very tired and that i havnt got any sleep. and i looked on my right arm and saw what looked like a stab wound that had been cauterized. when i looked at the rest of my body i saw that i had scratches and that it seemed like the scratches were very deep but they werent bleeding. can anyone shed some light on my situation.

29. I was running a fever one night and while half asleep began smelling a musky (squid type?) odor. I thought that I was dreaming about aliens, but this was no dream. As the smell got stronger, my fever rose, I began tossing and turning and the aliens scurried out of my bedroom. I believe that my fever rising was divine intervention from heaven. This is a true story and is not my first encounter with aliens.

30. Early 80s late 70s….chunok helicopters….lots…flying maybe towards vieques island…remember that scene…looking out my window towards mountains….out my window at the time…then waiting up in the same position….it was morning…can't remember when or how it was morning without actually remembering going to bed or sleep…just remember blinking and it was night and then daytime…was very confused and young…has bothered me ever since and I can't forget about it because it was so weird and strange….there is a gap of forgotten time and I can't remember what happened only that it was something that should not have happened and that's why it's embedded in my memory….would like to know one day if possible….after that till this day I have multiple déjà vu…..among other things but I might just be crazy lol….anyone have any similar things happen or have or point me in a direction towards answers email nicolai7776@hotmail.com

31. A few months ago I had this called sleep piralysis this scared me so much after I had it happened to me I saw a blue man. What happened was I woke up in the middle of the night not able to move or speak but I was trying so hard to, I tried to get my boy friend to wake up but he couldnt here me I was full on awake after 20 seconds of that I was able to move I was so scared I then saw something in the curtains so quickly ripped my head the other way I looked over on the other side of the room and a blue man was staring at me I was so scared I face my pillow and just laid there wanting to cry I could not sleep. Next couple days after that time seemed to go by within a blink of an eye like I was gone some were but I didn’t know it. Me and my boyfriend were driving home at exactly 130 it only took about 10 min max to get back home when we got home we looked at the time and it was 2 40 we didn’t know what happened. Maybe are phone had the wrong time but I checked my phone and it had the same time as my clock. So where were we for that past hour ? I couldn’t tell you til this day.

• Omg! Here I thought it was just my imagination, I also saw a blue man one summer. I thought it was a dream. I felt so scared and it was staring at me. I used to have massive headaches and I used to be really sleepy. I remember that thing telling me,, you are not ready. Idk what it meant.
      I

32. a lot of this sounds like Narcolepsy. narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder caused by the brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally.[1] People with narcolepsy often experience disturbed nocturnal sleep and an abnormal daytime sleep pattern, which often is confused with insomnia. Narcoleptics, when falling asleep, generally experience the REM stage of sleep within 5 minutes, while most people do not experience REM sleep until an hour or so late,
    not every one but this happens to me i start dreaming, some times before i fall asleep there are things that come in and out of my room and things that hover over my head i hear talking from the wall or walking on the roof pipes banging or water running , i can fall asleep start having a nightmare wake my self up and start dreaming before my eyes close over and over, like ten times in ten minutes. when it starts up it will happen all night if i start hearing a noise in my dream i can still hear it after i wake up , i have seen every thing in my dreams . i get marks too i have one on me right now and Narcolepsy can't really explain that ..

33. I had a dream on more than one occasion that I woke up in my bed and someone i dont know who Was standing in the corner of me room and when I looked at them became paralysed many times have I had this dream and it’s unsettling everytime. I felt like someone was watching me I felt uneasy alone in my home. Just plain creepy

34. I used to have dreams of being abducted all the time. I dreamed about them almost every night and would wake up with bruises on my arms and legs. The bruises looked like finger tips which freaked me out. I always talked about aliens and my dreams n my parents would just shrug it off so I started thinking I was crazy n maybe I was just doing it to myself as I slept. Until one night I dremt of a light taking me and I couldnt move. I was on a table or something and they were examaning me. Similiar to some of these stories one of the aliens comforted me and held my head steady. Another one of them stuffed something metal down my throat keeping it opened and put something else through it. Idk but it was very uncomfortable and I wa. s choking. They left me in broad daylight on a hill with a visible city. down at the bottom. I was still choking but learned to breath with the metal thing down my throat n I stumbled trying to get to the city. Idk wat happened after that but I woke up in my bed and ever since then I feel like there is still something down my throat. Sometimes I think im going to cough it out but it goes back down…then one night I woke up to someone whispering my name and afraid I stayed under the covers (17 years old at the time) and I heard my door opening and I felt its presence getting closer so I closed my eyes tighter and talked about jesus and how he was born human and how thankful I was of knowing and I heard a pissed off screech. I clenched my fists and kept my eyelids closed and I felt the presence go away. At that moment I got up and started crying. My grandmother is a godly woman and we prayed. That moment gave me faith and idc what anyone elses oppinuon is but I believe there is a balance of light and darkness. I believe im being protected by a higher power that is stronger then aliens.

35. i had a dream with an alien invacion but in my dreams i was talking to the alien and it was saying that it was from stelle , i dont know if it was the origen or if the planet was named stelle. it is very weard to me because i never dream of something like this before and i have not stop thinking about it. my mind does not let me forget. this filling is so ugly i dont know what to think anymore. i have dream that i been ubducted 2 times but that was it and it was long time ago. i am always seen light on the sky always having the filling that i am been watch. sometimes i fill like i wake up and i am paralize but only for few second and then i go back to normal. i have a normal life i dont consider my self crazy but i think of this and i don't want to talk about it with someone i know because i am afraid they mite think i am crazy when i am not. Please someone give me advice i really need it.

36. @JohnDoe @Galen @Nicole they say it is usual for abductees to experience loss of time. __Anyways here is my story a few years back I was watching youtube videos and I watched alot of videos about how the government is out of control and there was this one that talked about it, it was largely about the city of atlantis but they said in 2012 or something government tyranny that aliens will be taking people to safety. __So I went for a drive to telepathically contact them, to ask them if they would help me if the $#!# ever hit the fan. _Silly me I went out of town but near the airport, so ofcourse I didn't see anything, found a green sucker in my pocket which seemed metaphorically appropriate. but then the next night there was a light shining on me from out side in the sky on me in my room. I got startled and it seemed my startledness freaked them out cause they took off faster than any plane could go and without a sound.

37. I didn't experience any loss of time or marks but then again I didnt check to hard._Some weeks later I had a dream very vague. Something about Aliens, I thought they were abducting my mom and me and impregnating us but also my cat (so that cat part is a little weird(weird for Alien stuff weird)). _I woke up to see them taking off again. _I've occassionally had dreams of seeing ufos out side and one other aboard a ship but they were humanoid and it was more dream like then alien like when it comes right down to it. _I never experience unusual marks other then occassional and rarely I get light scratches, totally mytseriously. people had said maybe it was my cat but I know it wasn't that would be more unlikely. Not sure I believe its aliens either but ya.

38. have experienced the throat thing that @yasmine was talking about. really freaky cause totally the same symptoms although according to my doctor as well as the internet it also describes when throat muscles tighten up. I do drink lots of water but I still get it really bad and I quite smoke cigerettes and pot for several years for smokes and maybe about a year for pot but I still get this throat thing. I wonder if I can go to a doctor and say I want an xray for this. __I don't know if I'm in deniel but does this sound like I am being abducted? I'm sure I encountered them, but I think it is hard to say if I am getting abducted or not. What do you guys think? And why?

39. i woke up with a mark on my hand it´s round but split into 4 even lines and i been having issue´s on sleep i can´t sleep well and at times it feels like i lost my memory idk what it could be but im guessing the explanation is here

• I woke up this morning with a perfectly circular mark on the bottom left part of my left hand (palm side). I noticed it in the shower.
      It's just like when you apply pressure on your skin for a very long time with cylindrical object. I tried to recreate it with everything cylindrical shaped in my apartment but I could not find the cause.
      I should have taken a photograph because now it's gone.
      Now that I think about it, it's not the first time I've seen this mark.
      This is kind of freaking me out.

40. so this is how i remember my abduction note i say REMEMBER! so the night that it happened i was seeing these weird lights in the sky and they were just floating there for about 10 seconds then one disappeared and the other two were darting around unlike any plane could and started to leave- i just shrugged it off but then about 45 minutes later the power went out and it was only i my house which was when i started to get suspicious. despite these things i managed to go to bed and fall asleep but sometime when i was sleeping i saw this really bright light and two figures one of which SEEMED to say the word master after that i blacked out before feeling myself fall to my bed and when i woke up i was sore all over and my covers were sprawled next to me and i was laying on my bed SIDEWAYS and for about two weeks i couldn't remember the day before the strange occurrences AT ALL!

41. i wake up with bruises and unknown scars on my legs and hands alot plus i keep getting really weird occurring dreams there really freaky what should i do to find out if i was abducted by aliens plus they must abduct me alot cause i wake up with bruises and unknown scars alot 😮

42. im not sure if i have been abducted but all my life i have felt like a stranger in this world and i was very sickly as a child and i have two small scars one by my ear and it raised a little and one on my ankle and i dont know how i got them and i feel like something is in my nose and it has some oddly shaped cartlidge always has and i too have been paralyzed with a presence looking down on me over a hundred times in my life and im 40 i have phobias and have had panic attacks and i have woke with scratches and bruns and hives before with no reason. i have always been afraid to go to sleep at night. i have seen figures in my room as a small child into adulthood my father and mother and i have all seen ufos. wish i knew for sure why all this has happened to me.

43. i feel or rather think i waz..itz my first tym that m even sharing thiz..coz after reading all about it i think i waz abducted…theophany and all…. heightened senses….seeing lights and beingz….opening up of ESP'S!!1 n all..
    my email id….if sumone cud help me join the dots…kindly mail me!!
    tc nn njoy

44. i have scoop marks all over my body i wake constanly with new ackes an sudden injuirs vanish in thin air when i was 12 i woke with 12 laser skcars across my back the doctor sai i just grew but.i didnt not even a inch it was my 29 birthday 2days ago i was for some reson i felt petrafywd too go.too bed i woke up with my left eye really really re an swollen my left nostel full of dis charge an five lose teeth they hav been bothing me mywhole life i just wwish they would top

45. As a young kid my mom always asked how u get that cut or. Bruise on u? I would always say I really don’t know or I would have a dreams about the future and it happened. Serve Daja vous all the time. I have the same dreams or same places in dreams. And I always feel special for some reason. What’s going on?

46. I have all symptoms except complete memory loss. in childhood I think I have seen an angel-like thing in my and my sister`s bedroom but only as a shadow. I don`t remember it as well as fear that I experienced. I was numb and couldn`t move I was so scared and then I fell asleep :/ and my sister called mum and said there was a huge bird in our bedroom so I know I didn`t dream

47. When I was younger I had a lot of brushes that I can't explain and recently now it started back to a year and the past few months. Where I am half a sleep and talking to someone in my mine and a seeing images in head. Year ago I can burn also look like a sketch mark between my eyes. Recently a couple of weeks go I wake up a marks on right arm and right hand. Also you may think this is strange but I remmeber someone talking my retrainer out of my mouth remmeber someone telling they going to use it has research. I wake up the next morning and it's gone I still haven't told any one and it is a true story by the way. Also remmeber some one talking to me and teaching me things while I'm half a sleep which happens often. When I was younger I use to draw things in a joneral which I still have today. I also have some the of the things that they descride on this website. I don't know if any one had the similar things that happen to them.

• Also I was never scared and they also tell me what they are going to do but I always forget the next morning.
      I do believed God but I just saying if anyone has the silimar thing has me.

48. its about 3am and i cant sleep. i went looking for pictures of alien markings on the body on the net and found this site. i have been waking up with strange markings on my body. the markings are like small scratches and burns all over my wrist and arms.today i watched as a scratch appeared before my very eyes while i was examining other pre existing marks. also i have been having a really hard time seeping the past year i wake a up frequently during the night. this past year i have seen roughly 15 ufo’s in the area of my home.

49. Ive been researching on alien invetro only because I was made invetro n I got the strange idea about the government useing invetro patients for alien exsperiments and ive found sites in it the government n their doings. Making hibrid humuns undercover. Always felt more then who I am never fit into this world. N an exsperience I remember when I was about two or three looking up corner my cieling n it opened n the sky was pitch black bright stars n the highway n noise of it I know now what was cause im big now but a long tub with like a eye shape camra came in n then a bright flash n the gone n roof back to normal. A memory I cant erase. N I have un unecplained pain my side docs cant find. Anyone else.invetro babies are u out there??

50. Hi, i got a triangle formed dots on my right foot, and under the foot (right side of the foot) there is a “code” it is tiny red dots that is “under” my skin and it won’t get off! It’s been there for months. I don’t remember any alien abduction but Iv’e had more dreams about aliens and UFO’s and about the future etc. I have not seen a UFO or a alien in my whole life! Ever! But my mom has, my grandmother and my Grandfather has and my uncle have seen a alien and my grandmother too. And i can feel, somewere inside me that there is someone telling me to don’t bring the greys! I don’t, i curse them! I don’t want them to be near me or my family. I’m only 16! I can’t handle this. And i don’t want to be taken by them 🙁 i just…Maybe i should “call” the Nordics? The pleiadians? What ever…i just need help.

51. I don't recall them taking me, but to do feel they are, i wake up in a panic, almost like if i was held down and something terrifying happened to me, but i don't remember anything; not the dream or nightmare Nothing. Sweating and Screaming i wake up in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 ,to an unusually empty room but i feel like Someone or Something was there.I get the chills just thinking about it. And i know Nightmares and Dreams but this is something different. Either we all have Some kind of new Disorder or This is the Real Deal.

52. I stayed in a hotel one night with my girlfriend, we fell asleep I our room. In the middle of the night I woke up in a completely different but empty room in the hotel. My girlfriend found me when she noticed the bed empty. The next day we both talked about how weird it was and realised we both also dreamt that there was aliens in our room….weird!

53. So when i was younger i Was travelling with my mother, returning home from visiting family. My mother stopped our vehicle as we both saw lights in the sky. They were beautiful from memory. The time was 7.36 pm on the vehicles clock. I dont know what happened but i remeber staring into nothing, glazed over. I looked at the time, it was 11.24 pm. I had an itch on my right arm during our silent ride home. My mother was in shock, i thought nothing of it at the time, though when i dressed to go to bed after our arrival home, i noticed needle marks by my wrist and up my arm. I counted 46 holes. A little weird…

54. It was 5:00 in the morning I like to stay up late. So then when I went to sleep. I listen to my favorite song. Time by Hans Zimmer. I closed my eyes. I felt that my vibrations were moving. Like they were shifting. It was very a beautiful. Then I saw I was in the woods. But I felt that my consciousness was in the realm, but not my physical body. I still was my room. I still saw everything, but I was in the woods. I walked a few paces. Then I saw them. They characteristics like a human, but they weren't. They were taller. Almost all male. They're ship was big. Like something from a movie. They told me "to keep focusing, that your almost doing it." I told them where I was, who were they? I told me " you have a lot of work to do" and to "Keep focusing." "Your consciousness is making this happen. This is really happening" " You can not move, because your not focusing so your physical body is still in your bed." "You have a lot of work to do Susana." I yelled because I was confuse. I yelled to them to prove that this was real. "Prove to me that this real. Prove to me that I'm not making this up, that I'm dreaming." They told me. "On June 15, you will see something that would change your mind about everything." They said. "We would go to great lengths to bring you back. We would go to great lengths to protect you. Then they said "We're losing connection." And I woke up. Today It's June 11. I'm still waiting. The thing is I know I was going to be contacted by them, because I already had contact with another race of the extraterrestrial when I was a little. I'm pretty sure it was the greys because they wanted to take me. They are not good. They are evil. They are hopeless. And I was a fool to believe them. They wanted something from me. And I just don't know what. They're always around. I feel them. Very near me. So close to me. I know that if I go with them. Then I'll never return. But I don't know what other race contacted me in my dreams. all I hope it was good. But all I know, all I feel is that I'm not going to make it, not even until my 20's. Before that, I'll be gone. Who knows where. Am I scared? Yes. Am I ready? Yes. Do I want to go? Not like this, but I always knew I didn't belong here since I was small. All I have to do is wait.

55. I have a mark on the inner side of my wrist, it actually looks like 2 stitches.. about 1 centimetre in length.. I never ever had a stitch there before and its been s few years now since I noticed it there..it doesn't hurt its not sore doesn't flare up, but its clearly 2 stitch scars there.. It's very weird very odd indeed, However I did see something one night outside which resembled 3 bright stars which were never there in the skies before.. Something just told me to go outside that night which I did, And that's what took my eyes seeing them so bright.. I did however hear a parculiar sound from the bush in the direction from where the stars were, I was a bit scared so I went back inside, Then later came back out to have another look and they were gone.. Stars don't normally move about like that and to appear so damn close the way they did.. I often wonder if the scar I have is related to this.. Plus since then I have a lot of chest infections. at least 2 times a year, I can cough so hard it kills me to the core.. Plus I became more strong willed in my approach to people in general, not shy the way I use to be.. I'm now not afraid to stand my ground and speak out to people..

56. I'ts me again, Literally got another Terrorizing experience last night. I couldn't sleep till around 1ish and I fell asleep only to have a very Strange Dream of a dog with me on the attic room bedroom of a random house and my my mom saying "They were there last night, They left the lights on." and i wake up in my Bed, paralyzed, and just throwing punches in "Slow motion" as the only way i can describe it. The feel was uncomfortable, Now i'm paranoid they'll be back tonight or ill have another "Too Real" Dream.

57. I have an almost round scar on my abdomen. I have seen aliens when I’m half sleep. I’m paralyzed and can’t move then. Felt a stabbing in my side. Their arms are brown and wrinkly and long and thin. I have recurring dreams of being in a hospital type setting.

58. i am not sure if i was dreaming but on a few occasions i have remembered getting injected with something to take away a certain memory what someone or something didn't want me to remember. I remember trying not to forget what it was and begging them not too, all i can remember is shadowy tall people putting me to sleep. maybe i should try the hypnosis thing but i don't want to be seen as crazy lol.

59. I was standing outside my wooden cabin looking at the stars like i do every night, then i felt i was being watched from behind, i turned around and saw a ghostly human image, it was black and i could see throw it, i walked really slowly back into my house, but before i walked in? i saw a bright light flying above the trees over my roof, i ran inside and locked the door, when i thort it was safe i went to bed, when i fell asleep i started to dream about a white room, in it was two people sitting in the corners of the room, one on the right, and one on the left, inbetween them was a large window, viewing a hill with green grass, and a verry large mechine, a round circler object was moveing inside of it, i remember them asking me things, but i dont remember, everything started to go black, then i herd a pulsating noise comeing towards me, then i felt the pull of gravity, i woke up but my eyes couldnt open, my hole body started to vibrate, i couldnt move, cry, or speak, there was a loud noise pressing against my ears, then the noise started to fade away, the i could only open my eyes and move around, i will never foget that night.

60. past three years ive had holes on my head that wont heal,
    recently have had wild dreams of a gorgeous woman in blue and having intercourse with her,(not recurring)
    had a dream about meteor strikes of flat burning stones,
    rashes on my butt and left foot that seem to heal but reappeared after some nights,
    left ear is always swollen or feels infected and have a knot in my right earlobe,
    ive pretty much stopped going out with friends,
    serious social anxiety,
    woke up the other day so sore it was hard to move,
    have seen shadow figures over me when going to sleep around 4 or 5 at a time,
    have had lots of trouble at time try to sleep, getting days and night turned around,
    no real fear to speak of but find these things odd,
    have had lucid dreams where i was concious during the dream,

61. I woke up one day around 4 years ago with 5 small holes, (almost like pin pricks) in the middle of my forehead in the shape of a pentagon, I still have the scars to this day, there was nothing in the room that could of caused this, Has anyone ever had the same pentagon shaped pin pricks ? I would love to find out if anyone else has had the same experience, Send me msg if you have . https://www.facebook.com/leon.carrington.5

62. I took some picturers and video one night wile sitting in my car about a week ago
    And one video it shows my side mirror appears a alian shaped being and also a sound i never herd before and other alian being seem to have sorrouned my car and in some of my pictures a big round object sits directly in front of me
    Although i dont have any memory of being abducted
    Looking at my pictures and videos
    I cant explain it away

63. Over the past 2 month I have been waking up with new pains. First my left shoulder felt like somebody had me in an armbar and it still bothers me. Two weeks ago I woke up Feeling like I could not breathe. I do have COPD. But I thought it very strange Within. 425 hours How is coughing up thick green phlegm? Which usually takes a couple of days to build up. Last week I wake up with my face hurting me like someone repeatedly punched me in the face and after 4 days it still hurt when touched up around my eye socket and In the temple area on the other side of my heads. I know I didn’t fall on my face. That I know of.Also feels like the outer three fingers on my left hand were bent backwards.