HOW TO TELL IF YOUR PET IS POSSESSED

Your innocent pet could wind up harboring a raging demon, ruining your happy home life. But if you know how to spot the seven warning signs that your pet is possessed, you can react quickly to minimize the damage:
1. Sudden Change in Behavior: An outgoing friendly pet becomes suddenly shy, depressed or hostile.
2. Sneakiness: Pet behaves while you’re watching, but becomes destructive when your back is turned.
3. Frenzy: Pet demonstrates extreme reactions to ordinary events, such as a dog who throws himself at the door, barking, scratching and howling when someone passes by in front of the house.
4. Malevolence: Pet seems to wish you or others in the household ill, often watching you in an unfriendly way.
5. Excitement at Misfortune: Pet becomes elated and overactive when something goes wrong in the household, as if he is enjoying the event.

6. Deterioration in Personal Habits
: Pet enjoys filth such as foul water, dirty food or waste. Appearance undergoes change for the worse.
7. Noisiness: A possessed pet will screech, howl and even scream. Noises increase over time and seem to have no logical cause.

18 thoughts on “HOW TO TELL IF YOUR PET IS POSSESSED”

1. While I think there is truth to animal possession (even Jesus sent demons into a group of pigs) this article is S T U P I D and so are the 7 signs listed above. MOST of those signs are NORMAL charactistics… a dog barking when someone walks by… HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
    DID I SAY S T U P I D?

2. Dont you thing the animal is super piss.. and they one to be alone … like human sometime they get crazy too like killing people on a Mc,Donald on a beautiful sunday afternoon what are you call that evil for shure if you feed your self with violance there the chance to become evil too

3. 12 years ago my life fell apart got a new pup bui;t lost the mansion 2yrs kept the dog lost the wife lost the daughter, gog bites new gorlfriemds shoes, i lose evertthing dog still there wants out every night to reconnect with evil, move to new house dog still does all signs described above my life spirals down dog has euthanasia scheduled for tomoprrow i.e pound 13 years healthier than m,e as harry potter what is a common haealthy life of a rat? this dog still looks like 2 year old, and when i leave house is ripped up . last straw was 1/2 gallon 2liter coke capped tight and come back after 5 minutes and it is capped and nearly empty with a stare from her like ' i/ll kill you' she will be gone took my wife daughter, and 2 other dogs. don't think it aint or cant be true it is 53yrs old me do 13 bought at age 1 it all makes sense now. the need to go to thev woods, oddness bye bye dog but bless her, where doesthe spirit die with dog or leap? rsvp asap

4. um i think my dog might be possesed. its always looking around at things. Thats not there. and it sniffs the air and then backs off like its scared also barks at things that arnt there then it looks like hes chasing something. Sometimes it comes to me then stands still and stops in its tracks and looks at me and opens its mouth a little. Its always hiding from people, or hiding under a bed.and when we leave the house it gets cords and chews them. what should a do about this is there someone that could take care of this for me.

• I agree with Ashley, home has demonic force(s) residing in it, not the dog. Animals are more sensitive than humans to paranormal/demonic forces. You need professional help (of God), you will not be able to tackle this issue on your own accord. God bless

5. Sorry about my english, Im from Portugal, and Im a bite scared because of my boyfriend's cat, I really think she's possessed, she starts starring át me in a really strange way, she Never was Nice but it's beginning to feel worst…. Because she was waiting for me on the dark in my bathroom like she was going to attack me …. And like i am the most religious person in this house I think that is way she is worst to me. And Also does some really weird noise… Im scared please, what can I do?

• Don't take this the wrong way but if you are very religious why don't you bless your tap water in your house and bless the cat show the evil spirit that your not afraid and that you are a child of god and so the cat will either run away and take the evil spirit with it or you might be able to see the real good cat that is in it all the long. And if that didn't work you can always ask a priest to come and bless the home and drive the evil out of the pet. Remember evil only comes to those who seem weak, and easily influence.

• Today, my female cat Mix attacked me when i took her outside. So i put her back in my house and she screamed and clawed me. Not to mention her razor sharp claws digging into my skin. She must have a uronary tract or something. I would reccomend taking her to the vet.

6. my cat can legit say "no" he has left scars on me from trying to hold him when i do get to hold him he tries to visously bite me "punch" my face and more….he can answer yes no questions i was jokly asking hey hunter r u possesed n he screamed no as he bit my arm scratched my arm n "punched" me i need help

7. During late nights early morning, I think my cat is possessed because everybody would be in their rooms and the rest of the animals would be asleep and all of a sudden he's literally jumping high as he can trying to touch the celing, basically throwing himself against the doors and the walls and meowing and howling. This morning it was around 5-6 a.m. and he was doing it again but, his eyes were pitch black and he was in a corner just starring at me and I said are you possessed and I threw water at him and was like this is holy water (jokingly) and he mewowed like I never heard him before and proceded to do his norming routines. I backed away because he was going to jump at me but, he didn't get the chane to. I've never had a cat that acted like this and I've had many before him.

8. I've been a pet owner all my life and know from experience, yes, pets can definitely be possessed by demons! Demons are usually lazy. They want to achieve a physical presence in a household but humans are usually strong willed and so they look to pets as an easy target. My advice is if you're pet gets possessed, you need to get it taken care of right away or the demon will only gain strength! Either a psychic or a priest is your best bet (priests will sometimes work for free but be careful with priests because there can be a lot of red tape and many of them will refuse to perform exorcisms). In the meantime try to avoid eye contact with your pet and VERY IMPORTANT don't talk to your pet if you think it's possessed because the demon might just answer you back. Also, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, treat your pet very humanely even if it's possessed. Remember that demons feed off of negative energy, so any mistreatment of the pet will only make the situation much much WORSE. Good luck to all of you out there with possessed pets! It's a big problem and a lot of pet owners are in denial!

9. Thanks for your strategies. 1 factor I have noticed is that banks and financial institutions really know the spending behaviors of consumers as well as understand that a lot of individuals max outside their cards around the holidays. They properly take advantage of this kind of fact and then start flooding your inbox additionally to snail-mail box with hundreds of Zero APR card offers immediately after the holiday season ends. Knowing that if you're like 98% within the American open public, you'll rush at the one opportunity to consolidate personal credit card debt and move balances towards 0 apr interest rates credit cards.

10. I have four cats. First two are a bit affectionate at their own terms, our third we got when she was super tiny and barely half the age that was good to leave her mother cat, and the fourth who is super affectionate towards me. The third while we understand she's not going to be as friendly because she never had that much of a chance to be with her mother, I swear she looks demon possessed sometimes. Before we got our fourth cat she was distant and especially growl and hiss at me but when we got the fourth it looked like she just wanted to go kill someone. She settled down but it's never been the same. Now you can see that she's so uptight even if you go near her, she has these wide eyes that stare into you and this night especially she's been doing it a lot even when walking towards/past her. I was going to turn the light on in my living room since she was there and I think she was ready to attack me. I'm aware that it's likely other issues she has but damn if anything I think she's getting worse. :/