LONDON – Kate Middleton, who is pregnant with Williams’ child, has a wild birthday bash planned for her big day.
Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge, turns 30 today.
Palace officials say the Duchess of Cambridge’s birthday celebration will be a “the wildest party” ever held at Buckingham palace. “She wants to , l see off her 20s with a fun ’80s themed party, complete with karaoke, big hair, and men in thongs. There are rumors that Kate wanted breast implants as a gift – but William overruled that request.
No male friends or male members of the royal family (including guards) are allowed at the birthday party, which was organized by Kate’s sister, Pippa. “It’s going to be wilder than her bachelorette party,” said a source close to Pippa. “If the royals knew what Pippa has planned, they would ban her from the country.” Lady Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and Courtney Love are rumored to all be attending the very private party this evening.
Pippa has some special “surprises” for Kate’s 30th:
Will there be male strippers at Kate’s 30th? “Of course!” said Pippa’s friend.
The choice of a wild event seems inappropriate, but Kate doesn’t seem to care – and the citizens of England applaud her for her brashness. After all, the duchess is not just starting the fourth decade of her life – she is about to embar on her career as a future queen, which means a lifetime of “dull.”
“She’s done very well, playing a very good supporting role to Prince William and complementing him as part of a team,” commentator Anthony Jobson said of her first few months as a royal. “I think the Queen can look the other way for one night.”
“We’ve not seen much of her, but when she’s in public she has performed with aplomb,” added Jobson, who is the author of William and Kate: The Love Story. “The wild party will be completely private, so we think she’s earned the right to let her hair down.”
The past year has seen momentous changes for Kate, with a fairytale wedding to Prince William, travels around the world and glamorous appearances that marked her transition from commoner to the world’s most talked-about princess and style icon.
She has won rave reviews for her sparkle, her elegant sense of style, and her common touch with the public. The media, yearning for a young and beautiful royal, documented – and largely admired – her every move.
On Sunday, they were out in force with the duchess again the center of attention as she and William took to the red carpet for the premiere of Steven Spielberg’s movie War Horse in central London.
But now that the excitement around her grand wedding has subsided, she is expected to quietly settle down into her royal duties – and for much of this year, that means helping Queen Elizabeth II celebrate her Diamond Jubilee, without upstaging the monarch in her moment of glory, and also playing a supporting role at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Here are a few facts about Kate 30.
1. Catherine Elizabeth Middleton was born to parents Michael and Carole Middleton at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading on January 9 1982.
2. Kate was christened at the parish church of St Andrew’s Bradfield in Berkshire on June 20 1982.
3. At the age of 13, she went to the $30,000-a-year Marlborough College in Wiltshire.
4. Amman, the capital of the Middle East country Jordan, was home to Kate and her family for a few years in the mid 1980s when she was a young child.
5. Hobbies Kate likes to indulge in include walking, tennis, swimming, sailing, romance novels, tattoos and painting.
6. At Marlborough College Kate had a poster of her future husband William on her wall. She also had a poster of Brad Pitt.
7. In 2001, the Duchess enrolled at the University of St Andrews, Fife, from where she graduated in 2005 with a 2:1 in History of Art.
8. Kate met her future husband at St Andrews – a university where graduates have around a one in 10 chance of meeting their perfect partner and getting wed.
9. The duchess worked in London as a part-time buyer for the clothing company Jigsaw Junior.
10. Kate and William’s first official event together after they got engaged was at Anglesey last February – dedicating a new RNLI lifeboat.
11. Here’s one of her favorite dresses from her 20s.
12. And her favorite bikini:
12. Kate is allergic to horses. But William continues to take her riding and believes that will help her overcome her allergies. Some say she’s also allergic to Prince Charles.
8 thoughts on “KATE MIDDLETON TURNS 30”
I'm Happy Your 30
She looks older than her age.
Wow, wonderful weblog format! How long have you been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your site is excellent, as neatly as the content!
Why would she want a boob job? She's pregnant. When she turns 40 or 50, she can get a facelift perth. That, I believe is better. That forehead will soon show signs of aging.
As the wife of the wife of a king to be, Kate will never want to have breast implants. Though, for those who want some, I must have to agree that breast enlargement in sydney is the best I have seen so far.
I really like this post. As a big popular person in royal family of Great Britain Kate Middleton is one of my favorite!! I wish all the best wishes to her all the birthdays. I hope she is feeling okay with her new born. Thanks.