EXPLODING CHEWING GUM

KIEV – A Ukrainian’s face was blown off – by exploding chewing gum!
The 25 year old university student, only identified as Vladimir, was working on a project at his parents’ home in Konotop. He was majoring in Chemistry at the Kiev Polytechnic Institute. His parents heard a “loud pop” and ran to his room.
There, they found the young man’s body, with the lower half of his face blown off!
Forensic investigation has concluded, and it has been announced that authorities found chewing gum covered in an unidentified chemical substance. It is thought to be an explosive type of material that caused the blast.
Apparently, the student used to dip his chewing gum in citric acid. Another chemical was found near the body, and officials believe the man may have confused the two and dipped it into the wrong one.

1 thought on “EXPLODING CHEWING GUM”

  1. Amazing! I enjoy Miley and her raw record album. I'd need to say that either Can't Be Tamed or Robot are most likely my best liked songs. She is developed greatly from her Hannah Montana days!

    Reply

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.