HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL

soul_for_satan

You can have power, wealth, an attractive mate and virtually anything else you ever dreamed of –

by selling your soul to THE DEVIL! But how?

You must know what you’re doing when you make the deal or Satan will cheat you blind. That’s the word from Dr. Rex Touth, expert on satanic rituals and author of How to Negotiate Unholy Contracts.

Dr. Touth cites cases dating all the way back to the 16th century in which humans have agreed to spend eternity in Hell when they die in exchange for earthly pleasures while they’re alive.

“Human history and world literature are teeming with stories like that of Germany’s Dr. Faustus who sold his soul,” says Dr. Touth. “Our own American statesman Daniel Webster once debated The Devil in a landmark soul-selling case in which he renegotiated the contract and had it overturned.

“Thousands have gained riches and fulfilled their fantasies.”

Here are some tips from Dr. Touth on how you can take advantage of the same opportunity:

1. SET THE DEAL UP PROPERLY. There’s a right and wrong way to make contact with the Devil. The right way is to be alone in your room, close your eyes and say, “Satan, I summon you. I have a quality soul to sell if the price is right.” It may take dozens, even hundreds of tries but at all costs, avoid sounding desperate or needy. He’ll show up eventually.
  2. DEAL FROM A POSITION OF POWER. By far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly Satan wants their soul. It’s like precious gold to him and he’ll pay anything to get it. When he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.
  3. GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Remember, you’re going to burn in Hell forever. So no matter how badly off you are now, demand the best. For instance, even if you feel unlovable and desperate with loneliness, don’t just say, “I want the most gorgeous woman on earth and I want her to be madly in love with me.” Instead, add, “In fact, throw in 100 other women as well so I can pick and choose according to my mood.”
  4. REMEMBER TO DEMAND THE LIFE-EXTENSION CLAUSE. The Devil won’t tell you if you don’t ask but you can get a guarantee of 300 years of youthful life before you go to eternal damnation. Why enjoy a mere 75 or 80 years of reckless living when you can get 300?

Religious groups worldwide are trying to ban Dr. Touth’s book. “This kind of trash is spiritual dynamite,” says a spokesman for the North American Council of Churches and Synagogues. “We can’t, in good conscience, let people read how to destroy their almighty souls.”

But Dr. Touth says we should all be aware of the facts so we can make an informed decision. “It’s your soul,” he says. “Do waht you want with it.”

(Visited 3,783 times, 16 visits today)

1,241 thoughts on “HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL”

1. iv been wantin to do it for a year now i just need more info about it , my life has always been bad i try and try but nothin same shit everyday i want money and ect.

2. I've been raised n church most of my life and even tho I was brought up to believe that God will supply all my needs…..unfortunately this hasn't been happening. I have struggling for years and for once n my life I want to b able to do all the things I've never been able to do…..and if selling my soul will get me these things…..I'm willing to do it.

3. I want to sell my soul for wealth fame and knowledge also 300 yrs of life i can even give u more souls contact me 612-851-6090

• ARE YOU SELL THE SOUL AT ZERO OR FREE OF COST OR YOU NEED SOMETHING
      IF IT IS FREE JUST CONTACT ME ON MY GMAIL
      *ZOYAAKHAN952@GMAIL.COM*

• Hope this works I’m down bad right now so many problems I just wanna do me and have a lot of money and live for 300 years I also would love too be a rapper a biggest artist music for the streets and for meny people

• I want to rayne for 50 years be strong healthy handsom powerful rich straight not gay influential attractive to women have a 100 wives have mansions the bestcars that exist in this damed world I want yats airplanes jets unlimited money 20 kids of my own from 20 different raises and want them all rich and powerful and the boys hansome the girls beautiful I want to be smart as ever not dumb or lame not crippled I want perfect health for those 50 years that I am going to rayne here on this Earth of the living .

• Be peaceful and safe and also satisfied with what you have . Don’t make mistake by selling your soul because you should know you may live and enjoy as long as you have your body but there are sorw something called after death which is eternal so what is the use of having enjoyment for short span . Please chant Hare krishna Hare Krishna krishna krishna hare hare Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare and be happy .

4. Satan father Ill sell my sole to you to bear ur demons in human form to walk this earth but all so grant me 444 years off extra life to mother them for you to maturity and the finances for a comfortable life so I need not want for nothing more please father I need more time be for I join you in awaire that I will be with I eather way but please father for Eva is a long time grant me my desires so I can happily surve you for eternity

5. Satan, I’m suffering with a many problems in my life now. I want to do suicide but I have a deal for you, you can take my soul and make my life is happy till the time I’m alive, after that my soul is yours.

6. It’s okay they will come after you even more so don’t cry now for help you ask to do this your self sorry there ‘s no more GOD SORRY DEAL WITH THE SUFFER

7. Lord of the darkness you shall give me 140 years on earth.you will also put a million dollars in my back account the 1st of each month untill the day i die. You will also keep me happy. You will as well make anyone that sees me fall inlove instantly. I am a warrior this is a soul worthy. Come to me face to face. Im not in a rush so come whenever you want to

8. Jesus is the true rich,he said let those that are thirsty come 2 me and drink the living everlasting water,no enjoyment on this earth u can compare with a bless eternity, dnt be decive satan can neva help u,he comes to kill destroy and to steal,he is nt good so he cant give u somthing good, he is a darkness he av no light and he cant give u light, God and his christ is the only way

9. in my opinion stop doing it you sound desperate to make him show himself to you. he will trick you and you will loose your soul and die.
    if you want to rly do this be sure of what you realy want dont be destructed by his words focus on what you rly want and that will be yours.

10. its not so much knowing he’s there its feeling the energy of him there or noise or something tragic happens, if you light candles for instance, he may blow em out, or the wind of him passing will move the flame, don’t doubt the fact if he’s there or not he’s waiting for you to realize if he is or not

11. He have cam and spoken to me I have now what I wanted and thank I told him I want to be the best of playing guitar and be a demon and it work now every where I go is cold I hear voices and I see thing but idc

12. I want to sell my soul to the devil, I’ve had an extremely bad life and I want something to be happy about. Not saying this will make me happy but maybe a deal will help until the day comes.

• Did you ever do it ? I have been attempting and will continue to, I need advice from someone who’s done it.

13. Ppl sell there sould to the devil because because ppl ask there so loving father first and i guess hes on a aternal vaction so we fall to satan and he answers

14. I have no hatred toward God. None whatsoever. I’m becoming desperate cause I cannot handle the stress I have in my life right now. I’m constantly feeling depressed and have suicidal thoughts when I don’t even want them. I can’t even focus in school because of these thoughts. I just wanna sell my soul cause I do not want to kill myself physically but spiritually.

15. The truth is all that…
    This world is of two classes of people. There are those who are born, grow up and die while they don’t really know what suffering is and on the other side of it, there are those who are born poor, leave poor while seeing wealth and good life from their neighborhood but struggle and die struggling in poverty. To worsen it, its the poor youth that have got physical talents and dreams to achieve of which they can’t achieve all in the name of poverty. You live only to see your friends achieving what you are even better in doing than them. However the bible says that hard workers will always have plenty but nowadays its rather the contrary. So the point is that people are confused to the extend of not knowing anything anymore. You know, what pains most is to see what you badly want next you you when you can’t get it but others are getting it.

Watch this Nollywood movie and you will understand why some people go for the Devil’s wealth.
    NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING!
    Its a very good movie.

16. I’m tryna sell my soul for cheap yo
    I don’t want riches I don’t want fame I don’t want love hmu satan this soul basically for free

17. I’m selling my soul to Satan. But I’ll go a step farther than that, I’ll worship Satan as well so I may get revenge on my enemies, rise against other people and to power. I had enough with being the one everyone rejects because I’m small, weak and can’t defend myself. Hail Satan!

• Lol all people want is money and fame, what I want is to become a demon myself as a human form but with Fangs and Horns but no wings, I want to be a demon as I live and when I die

18. Hello guys Raphael is my name I just want to remove myself from poorvaty and disgrace from people and being the last person among my age mates I’m just ready for this shite my WhatsApp number ±241-074-5752 plz for the person who is in charge of the procedure should contact me for contract thanks

19. make a deal with me
    1. go to christian church
    2.pray to me before bed and after waking up and before eating
    3.don’t sin
    4.read the bible
    5.learn to love and forgive

20. I will sell my soul to get my children’s book published. The deal is, Lucifer darling, I burn in Hell for as long as my book is a world best-seller. Small price to pay for giving Humanity access to a truly great book. Come, Satan, love. You know where I live.