EARTH'S SECOND MOON APPEARS!

BUSBY –  Residents of this small Australian town were shocked to see two full moons in sky!
Tonight, there’s a full moon in Busby, Australia.  Many residents were admiring it when at 1:20 a.m., local time, a second moon rose in the night sky.  Residents couldn’t believe what they were seeing!
Astronomers across the world were alerted to this sighting and have confirmed the existence of a second earth moon.  “We have never seen anything like this before,” said researcher Rich Montano at the University of California, Los Angeles. “There had been some rumors that a second moon was seen over Hong Son, Thailand  in 1967, but it was only seen for a few hours and only in that one location, but now everyone across Australia can see the second moon.  It’s awe-inspiring.”
Residents of Los Angeles, and the rest of the world, will be able to see the second moon with the naked eye as night falls.  Busby residents are out in the streets staring up in wonder at the second moon. “It’s exciting, but also frightening,” said Carol McNulty of Busby. “It’s so beautiful, but what does it mean?  Why did the second moon appear tonight?  Why?”
“End of times” fanatics are already saying that the appearance of a s second moon is signaling that the world will end.  “This was predicted in the prophecy of Nostradamus in the 16th Century,”  said Nostradamus expert Fred Desmarais of Lyon, France. “This is the quatrain he wrote predicting the second moon:
In the sky a second light will rise
Bring back the great King of Angolmois
And with Toulouse, ten years after the shining
Across the earth shall come the great flame”
Demarais said that the rise of the second moons meant that within ten years of the second moon sighting, “the earth will turn into a ball of flame.” He  was on a flight to Busby to speak with local residents and gather more information about this major event.
Others in Australia believe this second moon is a hoax of some sort.  “I bet that magician David Blaine is behind this.  It’s the only explanation,” said Roger McMahon of Sydney.  WWN tried to contact  David Blaine, but he was not available.  He was finishing his second month stuffed inside a refrigerator.
NASA astronomers are studying the second moon carefully.  The powerful Japanese telescope, the Subaru, is also focused on the second  moon.  When asked to explain this phenomenon the head of NASA’s Lunar Science Division had this simple statement, “We don’t know.  We are studying it, but it has us all baffled.”
While NASA astronomers are trying to solve this mystery, go out tonight and look at the second moon!

214 thoughts on “EARTH'S SECOND MOON APPEARS!”

1. This article is being recycled over & over. It's on YouTube, search: Two Moons Seen In Busby Australia. On the video, this very article was dated August 4, 2011 by Frank Lake. Now it's dated December 20, 2011.

2. If indeed there is now all of a sudden a second earth moon then it must be Planet X (NIBURU ) it doe's exist as far as i'm concerned Planet X is where the ANUNKI told the acient SUMARIANS that this is where they came from over 8000 years ago most people don't believe in planet X because there heads are stuck to far up there own ass holes be cause of the Christian bible well read it again for your christian Bible tells of just that Planet X the ANUNAKI can't remember which verse & chapter john or paul?? where it speaks about above the fermament or some such stuff but it is in there the fermament to some call this orians belt where once there was another plant between jupiter & mars i might have my planets wrong been having a bad week.Thank You

3. The Second moon was Confirmed as face on the TV show similar to Morgan Fairchild's Through the Wormhole and the comment after mine earlier was approved at Weekly World News it is definately "Cruithne"Rence Well Googled it and you can too I saw this TV show it was a round simulation of the sometimes seen comes past Earth near our original moon Cruithene is a real Asteroud or as Rence Well describes from Google search its a quasi/semi satellite so you scientists and readers have a happy holiday save yourself some time this is FACT according to that Telivision show it was filmed and they created a simulation of the round Moonlike asteroid Cruithine.

4. If threre really is a second moon that means double lunar pull and that would effect the tide of the ocean.And NASA says we don't know? Guess the space program needs to be reinstated for another trip to the "new" moon. I bet it'd a reflection from a solar flare or something logical like that. I can not see a full moon in the northern hemisphere because the new moon phase began today.

5. if there was a second moon it would make the tides bigger ending the world in flood but it sapost to be fire this time so we have nothing to worry about.

6. There is no such quatrain
    not in the Centuries
    nor the "lost" 7 73
    nor the "missing" centuries 11 and 12
    However, I did photograph something round passing very quickly from right to left (south to north) of a rising moon October 25 2008. The reflection of the moon on the rear side of this "planetoid" could be seen. I published this very shaky photo in the forum CROP CIRCLES
    at page 10…(where by the way, there are plenty of crop circles saying the same thing)
    I think there is far too much smoke to be no fire
    Many people are getting videos of TWO things in the skies – one sun next to another
    There are a couple of quatrains which mention two suns – they appear on page 9 of the following website…no money required…under the heading TWO SUNS in <a href="http://www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com” target=”_blank”>www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com

7. Someone asking "Why?" puts me in mind of a little toddler in a high chair. BECAUSE, JUST BECAUSE. THAT'S THE WAY THE HELL IT IS. THANK YOU.

• My father saw it to. He lives in Lockport, NY about 40 minutes from Buffalo. You are not alone. Would love to see the pictures.

• its also squished. i can tell what is photomanipulated and what is natural, being an artists myself.

8. I wish i would have taken a picture about a month ago i came out of my house and saw two moons almost side by side one was slightly higher than the other..about 7:30 in morning. for about ten to fifteen minutes cuz when i came back out it was out of sight.

9. haha it never happened. just like the apocalypse will never happen. i think the planet is real, though. it's almost like satan's planet, as the theory says it orbits the "dark star" but we orbit light. but still the dark star is orbiting our sun, which means god is still greater. this is my opinion. it actually really just fits together like pieces of a puzzle.

10. look in the sky,its not a shadow, and the lies are obvious. look unto the the shape of the luna, and the shadow on the darkened visible side. look at the position of the sun. us a reference and a stable tree of large for to plant your head right on the horizon. — the shadows of the lies are us. the blindness isnt in the sky, but so hard to see unless you open not only your mind, but your heart.

11. Just saying moon on right is real, and one on the left isnt fake but its a diagramed image. so its not real or fake.

12. I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THAT EVENT,I POSTED ON FB,PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK YOU CRAZY,I CNT SAY ITS A LIE,I DREAMMED OF THOSE TWO MOONS,AFTERWARD; I DREAMMED ABOUT; A WATER WOULD OVER FLOW HOUSES TO HOUSES,BUILDINGS TO BUILDINGS,PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK YOU CRAZY,WHEN YOU RELAX,AND KOOL,THEY MIGHT THINK SO,BUT THEY HAVE TO WATCH THE TIME HAS ARRIVE,AND BEFORE ALL THESE I DREAMMED ABOUT THE RAPTURE OF THE CHILDREN OF OUR SAVIOR JESUS,HE IS GOD,DNT LET NO ONE FOOL YOU,SAY HE IS NOT GOD,HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY

• Got news for you mate, this is a hoax and the rapture didn't happen last year like it was meant to. Pressing "caps lock" again will turn it off too. You're welcome.

13. this is very interesting tho i never seen it there is nothing to say its not possible people will deny this is true and call it fake or rubbish but the fact it was observed twice now adds to its existance and there is nothing to say it does not exist just cause you have not seen it with your own eyes it would be just like me saying satelites made by man dont exist simply cause ive never seen one with my own eyes apart from pictures so my opinion is this is very possible it might just have a really large orbit explaining why its only been recorded seen twice so how many times its really been seen over the thousands of years of human existance might be alot.

14. i live in northern mn usa i only see one moon, but it looks so different this year ,i have been waching the sky most of my life,i am 47 years old.not an end of world son,it just seem to be so scaled up

15. YEAH HOW COME WE IN THE USA DON'T. GET TO SEE THOSE THINGS COULD THEY BE LUCKY TO SEE IT OR THEY JUST WANT TO THE CENTER OF ATTENTION THRUOGH OUT THE WHOLE WORLD

16. I am a 58 year old woman and in and around 1968 my father woke me about 4am to see two full moons in the sky. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Don't know what it was then either but it was the exact same size as the full moon.

17. I went out to let my puppies potty in the middle of the night August 14, 2012 and I saw two lights thru the trees and It was so unusual that I walked around the trees to see what it was. I saw two small moon like lights in the sky one above the other. blue white, and stationary in the sky. it was very clear and millions of stars visible without my glasses on. the lights were hundreds of times larger than any star in the sky. both lights were about the same size. I live in Cottonwood Arizona
    I was afraid of the lights because I never heard of two moons before. So I ran in the house and didn't go back out even to take a picture. I live by myself. I am 54 years old. Not taking any kind of medications. I know I saw two moons in my sky due east of me. My Iphone battery was dead and I was too afraid of what I saw to even want to go back outside. If any one else saw this please tell me about it. mrslaradavis@yahoo.com

18. Tonight on set. 31 my niebor was on a date and she was taking pictures of the moon when she reposed there was a second moon I live in Louisville Kentucky and I'm scared to death apparently the world is already suppose to end in December and this second moon conforms that its right help.

19. I found this site because i had a dream about two moons it was one of those dreams where you wish you could remember everything but the truth is i only remember the two moons. Lately the moon has been a little strange and i wonder if any one else sees what i see. To the people saying others are crazy well i think perhaps you are or maybe just not clever. I do not know whats going on but something is. Simply put it is not what i know that im afraid of it is what i dont know which scares me.

• Last night I dreamed i was outside and I saw two moons. The moons were a pretty far apart. As I stood there looking at the two moons wondering which one was the newest one to arrive in the sky, jets came streaking accross the sky. The last thing I remember was a an explosion in a building shot from above.

20. I dreamt and saw two moons, one was normal the second one was a bit different i could see it's craters with the naked eyes. In that dream i also was watching tv news where heard about scientist's mistake and god's anger something like that…

21. Sorry, but what absolute F**king nonsense this is. There wasn't a second moon in the sky at all, this all b/s.
    Something like this wouldn't just appear now and then, with decades in between. If there were "2 moons" orbiting our planet, then they would be visible all the way through the cycle, just like our single moon is now.
    End of the world 2012 is absolute nonsense, and b/s articles like this on the internet only encourage the moontards and the nibirutards to spread this nonsense around even more.

• nonsense or not, it happened. I have a REAL pic of it too. I was totally amazed of it. Sign of the time! Read your bible.

• In actuallity we have a second sun(red dwarf) with its moons moving through our solar system. Many of us astronomers know about this phenomenon. There are several moons around this star and it will pass our sun SOON. this is not fiction….

22. I had a dream over a year ago as well. Another moon appeared but not quite the same size. People were gathered outside and you could sense much fear. People knew something was about to happen and some joined hand. One of the moons began to move rapidly and then the ground beneath began to get very hot and red. We were counting the temp rising quickly. I also saw fire but it was different. I woke up before what I believed to be us burning next. It was just a dream but it has privately gnawed away at me and I've been afraid of what it could mean. Now I decided to google it and it brought me here. I have no agenda to make this up. Just relieved in a sense that others have had this same experience. Hopefully I will learn something and that it means nothing in reality.

23. Ok.. Am I the only one who notices that this is a PHOTOSHOPPED pic?? Notice the cluds surrounding the brighter moon.. Then.. Notice the clouds around the yellower moon.. Completely different… Also… Look where the dark clouds of the yellow.moon meet the lighter clouds of the white moon… I see definite pixelation at the joining.. Not even a good job of faking.. And the fact all these stupid retards believe this.makes me wish the world WOULD end tomorrow!!! Your stupidity is contaminating rhe gene pool.

24. Well, well, well… what a hoot this is! Nice joke guys and look at all the nutters who took it seriously, even though you made it soooo obviously set up! Like rubbing their gullibility in their faces and they don't even get it. At least some joined the joke. I mean to say, who believes there could double that amount of cheese anyway? It will wreck the market and cheese shares will drop every where! It all depends when you harvest the Cheese, like Blue Vein is picked on every Blue Moon then shipped back to Earth. Two moons = twice the pong. who would have believed that? But the US government doesn't want us to know this.

25. My manager and her husband saw two moons in Ontario, Canada on the night of April 24th. She said she thought she was loosing it and was afraid to ask her husband if he saw in fear he would think she was nuts. In the morning he asked her and their son and they both saw it. She said it was the same size, and had the same marking but it was a different colour.

26. ya'll are clearly all stupid. IT'S A REFLECTION! the moon glows bright because of the sun reflecting off of it. when cloud cover is JUST right, and the moon is full, you will see two moons. It's definitely not photoshopped. One night the moon was so bright, it looked like three moons, and I was curious so I looked it up. It's the same markings because it's the exact same moon.

27. When I looked out my window I was shocked to see another moon. When I called my friend she confirmed she saw the same thing! Then I got this headline bit the truly shocking moment was around 11:30 in Connecticut I saw three moons

28. “I bet that magician David Blaine is behind this. It’s the only explanation,” said Roger McMahon of Sydney. WWN tried to contact David Blaine, but he was not available. He was finishing his second month stuffed inside a refrigerator.
    If, at this point, you can't figure out that this is satire, I suggest you stop doing anything other than hanging yourself

29. Pingback: Quora