HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS

3. Savor the victim’s agony – but don’t forget: the misfortune you visualize is the misfortune your victim will suffer in real life.

If you visualize the victim losing an eye, the victim should lose an eye. If you visualize death, the victim should die. Carefully consider the consequences of your actions before you proceed.

4. As you continue to revel in the imaginary evil you have brought to your enemy, whisper: “Powers of darkness, make this so.” Contemplate your actions for a minute or so and then, says Mulkrin, “your work is done.”

“If you are sincere in your desire to punish an enemy, and have absolutely no reservations about bringing him harm, the curse will work,” he said.

LOOKING FOR “HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE steps 1-2?

Mulkrin isn’t exactly a household name but paranormal experts and occultists are all too familiar with the sorcerer and his work.

In those circles, he is regarded as evil incarnate – a man who has been accused of everything from cannibalism to human sacrifice. But even Mulkrin’s worst critics admit that the sorcerer has a penetrating intelligence and vast knowledge of the black arts.

He also has a knack for simplifying ancient rituals, making them accessible to laymen who have no working knowledge of the occult.
“In ancient times sorcerers relied on elaborate rituals to punish their enemies, but in this day and age, with people having so many demands on their time, these rituals are obsolete,” explained Mulkrin.

“By distilling the process, I have sped things up. If you are of average intelligence, and put your mind to it, there is no reason you can’t put a curse on someone in five minutes or less.”

898 thoughts on “HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS”

• Right I have a women trying to hurt my family wendy armijo she is rich and powerful and has caused damaged . I wish her no fortune to be like regular person and to leave us alone . she makes threats and other things nasty of person.

1. Someone please, please help me & put this curse on Arnold Kane, he is making my life hell. I'm tired of the mental torture & abuse!!

• You can do it yourself
      Make a voodoo doll that represents him and stab pins on it
      ( do some research on this)

2. I want to put a curse on Delois Dyson
    She is a thorn in me and my man’s life I want her to suffer every time she calls, thinks or look at my man whenever she see him

3. I wish to curse the monster that killed my son on christmas eve. My son was a beautiful soul and this monster killed him, shooting him several while my son sat in a car.

• I want to put a curse on a doctor who was nasty to me belittling to me and made me feel like he didn’t have time to listen to me while I was suffering with chronic pain. I could see the evil in this man. I couldn’t believe how he humiliated me and cast my good spirit out of me. that helpless feeling like you can’t do anything for revenge because his power being a doctor is much greater than mine being a nurse in society. Why are evil people allowed to get away what’s destroying other people yeah. Where is God where is the goodness I thought goodness always one out you’ve been. I was a nurse practitioner for 36 years and was wonderful and great to all of my patients and I loved every one of them and treated them with dignity kindness and empathy always. Why did I go through the situation that I did not deserve we should start. I believe the man is evil I’m truly telling you the truth because I’ve never seen or witnessed or been a part of anything like this in my life and I’m 66 years old. I would like some type of revenge on him and I know I can’t do anything but maybe if things didn’t go as well for him or something I don’t want to really physically harm anybody at all no, but I’d like him to see his ways and to understand how he is it ruined my spirit I want my good spirit back. Can somebody please help me no. I’m suffering with chronic pain I have to have surgery on both my knees and I’m being treated and I’m being treated and the exact opposite way that I treated my patients for years I can’t even believe this happened Frank Lee it’s actually broken my heart and my confidence. Can anybody help any suggestions. Thank you

4. I want to put a curse on my wife’s parents who injustically robbed my mini Mart and also threaten to shoot me and throw my body. So we decided to move to another country and still giving me a hard time on our family. Hack into my Facebook account and took my family pictures and God knows what they are doing with it but I found that my ability to work deteriorating and my finances dries up. My parents in-laws still think they did nothing wrong. And still want to contact their daughter (which is my wife). They even order me to make her call them. But I cannot force my wife to call them. It’s her free will… They still threatening me and giving me a hard time until now 2020. When they took my mini Mart was in 2014. I need help. Can someone help me? Your help will be much appreciated. I have their pictures. I have no money to pay but I promise to repay you for all your service in one way or another. Pls email me directly.

5. I did mine last night but I feel like I should do it again. I want to curse this woman badly and make her pay for what she is causing between me and my ex. She won’t get out the picture. I want her completely gone. Do you think it will work?

6. I don’t have a empty room were I stay so how can I do it even if is dangerous I’m willing to sacrifice with my own life.

7. I want to curse my daughters boyfriend because he is controlling her and ruining her life. She doesn’t see it yet.. She is still in a love bubble.
    Can anybody help me to curse him

8. how to curse people who already dead? i dont even want her to rest in peace. i hate her that much. i hate her family too. i curse them to leave me and my family alone. they ruined my life and my family’s. i curse them to vanish.

9. Imagine him(satan) he was once one of God almighty elite his power , and many times more powerful than fictional superman from the movie. And he still has immense unimaginable super power. What in the name of day and night would be need from mars mortals like us ? He hates the human race, how can anybody ask him for a faver? He is the true father of all deception, no questions ask. How is it possible for mare mortals tiny puny week human beings to ask him for a favor? A favor to hurt another week puny human being, You might think you putting a curse on somebody , by saying I’m going to curse this other person. Satan will never and has never did any favors for any human being Ever. He is out for every body , sorcerers are only wannabes satan. And satan no human mortal week human flesh can be like him. With his sense powers. Human beings have always had a chance to come to Jesus and be save, satan vs never be saved. Never. And He knows it. That is why you a human can never place an evil curse of any kind because you could never be like him or posses his unimaginably immense powers.

10. As a practicing witch for over 20 years, I want to set some things straight. Yes some sects of witchcraft do follow the Pagan Rede and tells how what you put out will come back on you. However, if it’s a justifiable curse (i.e. if someone threatens you or your loved ones lives, someone causes you to lose your job, a person playing with your emotions and not serious about being with you, being treated badly by others for absolutely no reason at all are just a few examples) then very little to nothing would come back on you because the Universe sees this as a balance and it’s very well acceptable. Now if you’re cursing someone just because you don’t like them and they have never done anything to you wrong, then yes, it will come back to you full blast and it won’t be pleasant. So please folks, should you decide to curse someone, make sure you have a very valid reason to do so or it’s not going to be pretty for the person casting the curse.

11. I am in a bad situation with the people in my family. My mother became upset and lied on me to my brothers and sisters telling them that I beat her up because she asked me for money. The truth is, I had been giving her $250 a week because she does not like working. I paid her $85 phone bill, bought all of her food, and paid for monthly meds. I’m a single mother of 4 with 4 siblings. My mother used me for years and I could not afford it anymore. My mother never asked my siblings for money, only me. I’m an LPN and my brothers and sisters have less kids and make more money than I make. Back to what happened. My mother called my siblings and told them that I jumped on her when I told her that i wasn’t giving out anymore money. Did i say my dad owns a highly rated company and hes rich, married to my mother, and still lives together……. My mother caused my brother to attack me and i lost a baby behind it. I was 6 months pregnant and lost the baby the next day. The cops were called but saw no evidence of a fight but they gave warnings. Now, a few years later, my family is still causing me hell because they believe i beat my mother up. My mother sometimes slip and say, ” I did it out of spite. “, and these idiots think its a joke. My father is very abusive and abused my siblings and I growing up. He pushed my son 2 days ago and my 8 year old feel against a chair and it hurt his back. I walked in on it while it happened. We had a huge blow up and my mother steeped in to say i told you she causes problems…… I want my mother, my father, and all 4 of my siblings to suffer the deepest, darkest suffering known to man. I want them to feel the kind of pain mentally and physically, that i felt of losing a baby. I want someone to call the cops on them for nothing, i want them to struggle the way i have, i want them in deep agony everyday. I haven’t even listed nothing compared to what these people are putting my kids and I through. I’m to the point to where I can absolutely not deal with it any longer. Someone please help me or show me the way. I need an ultimate curse! I named the baby and still holding on to my babies clothes after 4 years. the birth has effected my health and probably the stress too. I need help! This family needs to be stopped now!

12. I am writing this comment with tears of joy. My marriage fell apart after 6 months because my mother In-law asked my husband to divorce me and marriage the woman she betroth to him as his wife. All this drama started happening in our marriage and my husband left me and our one month baby just so he could do as his mom wants him to.

13. As the Witch lady said; cursing someone can bring the evil back to you many times over. Even if it doesn’t they’re are several reasons why you shouldn’t do it.
    Assuming it works you will be in debt to Satan and he will want to collect. Also by praying to the most evil deity we know of you will be opening a line of communication with evil. Also by turning your back on God you may well be damned if indeed Christianity is true. I personally wouldn’t take the chance. If you are upset about a lover believe me you will find another without risking physical or spiritual harm.

14. I curse Betsy DeVos, Mick Zais, and everyone else that works in the U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Ave, SW, Washington,DC 20202, these people are worse than Nazis! They are given too much power and they take your hard earned money without trying to reach an agreement with you about repayment plans. I was on a repayment plan and it was going smooth until they just sent me a letter stating that I now had to pay the full amount because the company that previously handled my account didn’t receive the money that I DID have for them on a monthly basis. For some bizarre reason they stopped taking my money and now they’re blaming me for what they didn’t do. I hate these people that supports them or works with them. They don’t care about your life they just want what’s theirs. They have ruined countless people’s lives and some people have even resorted to suicide because of these heartless a$$holes. They need to be shut down for their unethical actions. May The US Department of Education shut down and fold over. May each person that works there feel how it is to struggle to make ends meet. May everybody who reads this make the curse on them stronger and stronger each time it is read. May the Coronavirus spread through 400 Maryland Ave SW, Washington, DC 20202, and make each of them extremely sick. They don’t deserve to be up and running the way they treat people. I HATE THESE PEOPLE DEEPLY! MAY NOTHING GO RIGHT FOR THESE PEOPLE! EVERTHING THAT THEY TOUCH TURN TO SH!T!

15. I want to curse my ex bf he has manipulated me lights for me use me as a toy. He left me for someone else in a week and I want them both cursed I want to live my life knowing that I can be happy without him hurting anyone else. I’m not sure if this works but I try to think of him getting hit by a car.

16. I want to curse my ex partner and new girlfriend i want there relationship to end before the 14th of march 2020 as he choose girlfriend over are daughter and and want them both to suffer and i want him to feel the pain and heartache he has cause are daughter and how he realises how much he has hurt and used me for things until he meet her i hope she finishes it with him so he no how i felt when he finished with me and for all his friends turn there back on him and say everything that has happened is his fault as i have now lost a friendship with someone who was my best friend.