HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS

how_to_curse_someone

LOS ANGELES, CA – A controversial new book tells you how to put curses on your enemies by harnessing your dark powers in four easy steps!
“All you have to do,” says famed sorcerer and occult author Damien Mulkrin, “is forget about the Golden Rule and resign yourself to the fact that vengeance, and plenty of it, is the only thing that will make you happy.”

At that point, you can follow Mulkrin’s simple 4-point plan for unleashing the evil powers that will give you the upper hand in your battle with any enemy, no matter how strong he might be, Mulkrin declares.

“Sorcerers, witches and warlocks aren’t the only people who can cast spells and put curses on people. With a little training, anyone can do it – even you,” said Mulkrin, whose frightening new book, When Bad Things Happen to Bad People, is slated for a winter release.

“In fact, my 4-point plan is simple enough for a child to follow.
“I guarantee you won’t find an easier or more effective way to deal with people who give you a hard time.”

Here is Mulkrin’s 4-point plan. WARNING: Dabbling in the occult can be dangerous or even deadly. Proceed at your own risk. Weekly World News does not take responsibility for any results.

1. Rise from your bed at midnight. Sit cross-legged on the floor in a dark, empty room and whisper the words: “Evil, live, live, evil” over and over for one minute. In your mind’s eye, picture the person you want to curse.

2. As the image of the person appears to you, visualize great harm coming to him or her. For example, you might watch with delight as a car runs over him or he falls down a flight of stairs.

Next page – How to curse someone steps 3 – 4 + Mulkrin’s biography

(Visited 1,171 times, 27 visits today)

983 thoughts on “HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS”

1. I want something to happen to this girl rishell pls can you make this happen well I can but I want her brother to push her down the stairs and brake her arm because she is a bi***

2. I want to curse my store manager as she is very abusive. Hope that jane your brain your mouth and your whole body get paralised all your life and you pay for your sins now n here.hope from today your whole life turn into hell.your abusive behaviourtoward mehope thatwoman like you whoes got mad power being store manager. U loose everything.hope that god wil nt give any happiness and power in your life.

3. Evil live evil live evil! by the power of darkness I am cursing you OLIVE RAMOS! may u suffer in your life u will loss your job and your family! you will lose any hope to live! you will suffer more than I suffer! by the power of darkness! evil live evil live!

4. Once again i ask Satan in the name of Levithan to hold those accountable for their actions, as your the God of retribution and vengeance. I put a hex on all those that harmed me, satan you know who they are and how i despise them with a passion. shemhamforash. hail diabolus….".Do unto others as you would have them do unto." you. "Satana Shemhamforash "hail diabolus, do harm and destroy them according to their inquities, i ask to give back" 1000 fold" unto them, and laugh now in their face, behind their back knowing the power behind leviathan, and the hex ritual that works, as it always does. Anyone can do a hex ritual, its the spirits at work, not the individual chanting.

5. My ex is constantly abusing me verbally and always sending me pictures of her and another guy having sex and threatening my life and my future. Its been three years thtat we were together and i admit that i did cheat on her and i have had jobs which were not right but i changed ocmpletely, and still she reverts to the past and slept with my best friend in front of me and is always cursing me to hell and stripped me of what motivation and drive i had in life. Please i beg you to help me, i want her to suffer tenfold for how she deceived me stepped on me and used me… I am begging for help so that she suffers for her cruelty

• A hex ritual comes from w/in you, it works with ingredients of anger and acknowledging the supernatural. Think of the harm done towards you or the intent of harming you, then put " the curse on that person" in the name of levithan- then close with this "Shemhamforash, Hail Satan."Vengence and retribution is the answer, with a great "power" of satisfication. After each hex ritual distance yourself from it, and be careful. The supernatural doesnt like us, but has the power to destroy lives. These supernatural beings/entities are powerful, this is not some sort of a joke, its for real. Then we have god the impotent father of fools, he is an extreme turn off.

6. I want to curse Sandra Cardenas, I want her to NEVER find true love. I want her mind to become confused and for her health to decline greatly, and for her to pray for death but does not come easily till she takes her own life. I hate her with everything!!!! Damn you

7. I want to curse Trevor Miller a confidential informant for the police. He is not man enough to take his own punishment for the crimes he has committed and has been setting other people up to get out of his time. I feel like there is no reason to rat on other people. He deserves to eaten by a shark, or get into an accident that paralyzes his speech so he cannot testify against anyone. He deserves to live in fear and remorse for being a confidential informant completely alone and not ever have anyone trust him again.

8. Hey…I know this Tshepo, what did he do coz he seems like a perfectly nice person at 1st. He hurt me too, greatly. Let me know what he did, maybe we can curse him together.

9. Evil live evil live evil! by the power of darkness I am cursing UPUL and Surangi goto hell and suffer because both of you dont have a heart and both of you made my son unhappiness and put all in pain. Both of you should die in pain soon as possible without giving problems to others.

10. I want someone to cast a spell to curse my chemistry teacher. She is gossiping about me at school. Her name is Seebarun. She says that I'm a mad girl. I want her to have a car accident and her body stops functioning. I want her to suffer more than I have suffered. I want her to be sad like I am. I don't want her wounds to be healed. I want her to be in a coma and after 2 months of suffering, she dies!!

• I totally like this curse. Your teacher is a wacko. You are Angry; She is MAD. when I curse someone, I always want someone to die, especially someone or something close to them.
      Do well in CHEMistry if you can get by her inanity. Passing is always FIRST. I hope she dies and is replaced with some more creative teacher. Bitches die!

11. Please cast a death spell on the most evil man to ever live on this planet — a man by the name of Jorge Lim Jimena, born August 15, 1944 from Boac, Marinduque, Philippines. Now lives at 4555 West Avenue J12, Lancaster, CA 93536. This man terrorized his daughter repeatedly — calling her a spawn of the devil, kicking her and humiliating her in front of family and friends, physically and psychologically abused her until the poor girl committed suicide at the age of 14 to escape the torment. This man still hasn't paid for his crimes, and when confronted by his daughter's suicide, claimed that no abuse took place and the beatings were simply forms of discipline. This man needed to have his duick cut off, sauteed, and force – fed to his face. May he burn in hell — evilest man to ever walk on the face of the earth. By the way, I was the daughter's best friend.

12. Please cast a death spell on the worst man ever he raped a little four year old boy his name is Leonard Sanchez from hobbs nm

13. for taking my child away falsely arresting me draining my soul die a painful death melissa of texas satan grant me this as god has firgotten me

14. I want to curse all the family of the man who cheated me!!!! I sincerely put the curse to all of them, his family, all his relatives, i want them all die!!! Evil, demon, kill them all!!! I hate them alll!!!!

15. I want to curse the person who stole my money but I can't remember that person's face.Would knowing just that person's name work effectively?

• It honestly doesn't matter, its your "anger and supernatural ability" that brings forth the hex.

16. Evil live evil live evil! by the power of darkness I am cursing you Abbas hashim may u suffer in your life u will loss your job and your family! you will lose any hope to live! you will suffer more than I suffer! by the power of darkness! evil live evil live!

17. please place a cast spell on the couple who is taking my residence away from me so they walk away so i wont be homeless

18. This people don't really know the forces they're dealing with :S Casting a curse requires great sacrifice, revenge is never an easy road… It must be taken carefully. Cursing someone until death is also a death sentence for those who cast the curse. Casting a curse brings you joy for a moment, but after that, you will feel a void in your mind and heart. I wanted to curse many people, and I always had touch with those forces, but I always thought "is it worth it?" Here's an advice: try to screw their lives without touching magic, magic is unstable if you're not used to deal with it. 😉

• heres an advice,go to hell.try to screw yourself up without touching your poop.

• I know the supernatural is extremely dangerous, but i find retribution to be very self satisfying. I feel people should be held accountable for their actions, but unfortunately since" god is a respecter of people" i need to make my own justice which results in black magic. I cleanse myself after each hex ritual, and free myself from any bondages/forces which can do harm to me. I am a firm believer that " evil- self serving people "deserve to be chastised, it strips them of their arrogance, and teaches them a lesson. Guess what, each time a hex/curse came to pass i was elated. Its like our penal system, when it works people are satisfied and greatful to our legal system. When people walk no ones happy. and justice did not prevail.

• "revenge is never an easy road…" he says revenge is the most easyiest thing u can do, this curse stuff not even works (i dont have anything agains ppl huh belive), but why wasting your time? cant u just take a knife or a pistol and shoot him7cut him up? revenge is too easy and this is why manny ppl dont revenge they think " if i kill some 1 i go to prison" BS they must have proves, if u will be planing your revenge carrefully it will work 100% and u eve can make ppl think thath u was the "victim"…( saw this post accidently)

19. Evil live, Live Evil! by the powers of darkness I am cursing you, Erika Ewen, Dan Wahl, Dan Chancey, Ashley Krauch, Kemp Conrad and Marica Dockery .May you suffer in your lives–You will lose your jobs and suffer greatly! You will lose any and all hope to live! you will suffer more than I suffered by the power of darkness! Evil live, Live Evil!!!!

20. My Name is faith, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.USMAN KERIM has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (dr_usman.spiritualist@outlook.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr.USMAN KERIM for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact him today on his mail (dr_usman.spiritualist@outlook.com) and he will also help you as well."

21. I was completely deceived when i wrote this and didnt realize the severity of hell as i do today. Gods exposed the trap which one day would land me in hell. I cant believe i was writing this junk for such a long time. Black Magic works but theres a price to pay in all this, its not worth eternal damnation. Black Magic works and i wanted revenge " rightfully" , but will "I"WE" choose eternal death over eternal life. Lost for words now…………

22. I have to honestly say some members of the church, my family and people in general did me dirty, and were completely wrong. My anger was justified but i am greatful God spared my "SOUL" from hell. People always took advantage of my good nature, i love animals and respect people who are kindhearted. Many people/chrisitans say they are in good standing, but are liars. Asst pastor lied and covered something, i was also sexaully abused by a christian. I could go on, but will not. They are NOT SERVANTS but HYPOCRITES, but maybe i also need to seek God on this( As God forgives)… When you see a homeless man do you feed them, or donate to people in time of need ,or give to those who served in our military and now wounded. Good people and animals deserve attention and love. I want to focus on the good people in this world, that are worth it.

23. I seen lots of u sayin that u shouldn curse people cuz of the consequences..but if the people u r cursin r hurtin u n makin ur life hell..then y not make them feel like u n make their lives hell too????

24. PUT A DEATH CURSE ON THE SKANKY SMELLY CAUNT OF A WHOARE NAMED CARLOTTA LOPEZ JIMENA THAT BEYATCH OF A WHOARE CAN ONLY MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE EVIL BEYATCH WHO CAN ONLY ACT MEAN AND TYRANNICAL MAKE HER SKANKY SMELLY PUZZY ROT AND FALL OFF SHE ALSO SMELLS ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE BAD BODY ODOR BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN USING DEODORANT THAT SKANKY FAT ASS ALWAYS SMELLS

25. Judy Brennan. Sarala Dervakonda. Minerva Mcray. I curse you. DIE DIE DIE May you feel all the pain you have inflicted on others. Power of Darknes . .

26. This goes out to Christopher Davis Davis who was born December 02 and he's 51 he played me for 7 months tyra to bring me down and manipulates/ed me the whole "relationship" ! He lives at 25 Stanford street mental health shelter on the third floor in BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS He is a black male and his name is CHRISTOPHER DAVIS HES IN HIS 50s so I will be giving this curse a try ! I hope it works ! And if anyone wants to kill this man feel free !

27. hi everyone, i have a testimony of great man that help me brought back my ex love without any side effect on my husband and me and my kids as well…when i saw people making testimony of Dr.OGBU,i thought it was a freak not until when i contact him on his mobile phone and mail address as well,i was scared when talking to him on phone but he told me i should not worry and he said everything will happen at my own wish and he help me brought back my Ex that has gone for 3 years and my two Kids as well…..i was happy and my family did not know the secret behind this and i am a happy lady now,i know many women and men will be in this kind of condition i pass through but thanks to DR.OGBU that help me out and if you are in need of Help you can contact him Email> ogbushrine@gmail.com and mobile number +2348156037650

28. PLEASE CURSE THIS SECRETLY HOMOSEXUAL I HATED IN HIGH SCHOOL NAMED FRANCISCO ROJO WHO EVERYDAY IN CLASS KEPT SEXUALLY HARASSING ME AND ACCUSING ME OF THINGS THAT I AM NOT NOR DIDN'T DO. IF YOU ARE READING THIS FRANCISCO I WANT YOU TO SUFFER AND SEE YOU HUMILIATED FOR THE THINGS YOU CAUSED AGAINST ME FOR NO REASON BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOUR SHAME AND GUILT WILL BE YOUR DEMISE. WHATEVER YOU TRY TO COMMIT AGAINST ME OR ANYBODY WILL BE YOUR DOOM!

29. I have read how to curse someone in 4 steps. If it was that easy! My ex was abusive so I left but now is abusive to my 3 children and cant do a god dam thing! He tortures me thru my children because I love them so and I was the only parent that actually wanted a family! I was a fool… What am I to do?__

30. Did a death spell on my ex. The next week her and my son died in a car accident. Everything has a price…EVERYTHING.

31. I want to put a curse on Mike and Jill. They live at 149 Cove Street in New Haven Connecticut. He was my husband until I caught them in a motel together. I want them to be absolutely miserable together and end up hating each others' mofo guts. I want her to find out that he texts me and emails me all the time still. She's very jealous of me, as well she should be. She broke up my marriage. Of course he was totally responsible too but she went after him big time and he is a very weak man. Put a death curse on both of them. No one will miss them and I mean NO ONE.

32. I put a death curse on the Lennon family Cheryl, Tina Marie Layport, her husband John, they have made my families life hell for 26 years, and told my mother she was going to hell because she was not baptized, when she was dying of cancer, they told me I was going to hell when I was six month pregnant in a hot house without air conditioning I want them to die along with their clone son Robert Lennon

33. if anyone is good at curses, please help me out. There is this woman named Amy Valencia. She lives in Rim Forest. She did horrible things and talked about murdering her children. I want her to die. Thank you.

34. a guy in my neimboorhood (sorry about the grammar) he is a nazi and has also many mind problems i want that guy to be hiten by a car so much that he will remain in coma for 5 years he always wants to punch me and my friends but when he will get hiten (sorry again) by a car he will see how we feel hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh) he will die in hell burning in lava ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

35. No matter what you think of your enemy or enemies, do not curse them as it will return to you double, triple, or quadruple.
    What you put out is what you will get in, if not in this life in the next, I strongly advise against it.
    What goes around comes around, your enemy or enemies, will pay eventually one way or another for their dastardly actions, and you will be freed, and you will have a clear conscience to carry over, come the inevitable day when we will all face our own demise. Conscience is there for a reason, it is a recording that you carry through life, and is quite possibly accessed on your deathbed by an almighty supreme being called God, wether you believe in god or not, there can be no other reason for having a conscience apart from knowing right from wrong if you get my jist.

36. I want to curse Jamshid Bozorgchami , a bustard who abused me mentally and physically for 28 years and stole my house and my money and left me with two children and a huge debt.
    Evil live evil live blessing be upon Jamshid Bozorgchami and his girlfriend Svetlana true from black planet I cursed you in the name of the darkest demons and shadows by nite give me da powers invested in me rid this person kill kill kill this Jamshid Bozorgchami and Svetlana die slow as you will never see yourself grow old Jamshid Bozorgchami and Sveltana curse on you!!!!!

37. I want to curse Linda Silvestre, Virginia pamintuan, Sharon Mosen, Anthony Simmons, Steve foster, Sheila Delarosa, Sally burton, Tina smith, jhonny quianio, nora harrison,I just want to put bad spells on them. This ppl r really bad, they ruin other ppl lives, they don't deserve to live in this world coz they r toxic. I wish they will suffer for the rest of their lives, w/full of darkness. I curse this ppl in da name of da darkness, demon and shadow in da black planet. Every now n den, for the rest of their life. Pls give me da power invested on me, rid dis ppl kill dem ol.

38. Angela Maxwell Kindle needs to burn in hell. She is an evil woman who has abused children. The worst woman in the world is Angela Maxwell Kindle. She will rot and be in agony forever. Nothing good will come of her. She is garbage. She abuses children and yet she is a teacher.

39. Evil live, evil live, evil live!!!! I will curse u Anthony Simmons frm west harbour, may u suffer 4 rest of ur life till now n den, may ur wife n her family will give u a hard time n make ur life missirable n they will never leave u in peace. My u lose ur desire n affection, luv n connection 2 ur wife. May u mention my name n fantacies me n craving my body. while u making luv w/ur wife. n ur wife will notice ur strange behavior. n I hope ur wife will find out that u had been cheating on her n never 4give u. may ur marriage will fall apart n they will leave u w/da broken hearted n soul, wut ever u had done 2 me. 4 using me, manipulated me n fooling me arnd, betrayed me. It will come back right at u. N u will pay da price, wut comes arnd goes arnd. By da power of da darkness make dis so!!!! Mulkrin ur work is done!!!!!

40. curse Frederick Lop** for the bad things he is doing for more than a decade to the whole family… a self centered who prioritized himself even if others have nothing to eat…. every ten words in his mouth.. 9 are lies… he doesn't care if others will have something to eat or a home to live… may his spirit be curse immediately… i hope this works to stop him from destroying other lives…. paymon, bolayal, bal, boscam, omo,datom, bolayal, paymon Frederick Lop**, paymon bolayal, bal. boscam, omo, datom, bolayal, paymon frederick lop**, paymon, bolayal, bal, boscam, omo, datom, bolayal, paymon Frederick Lop**….

41. The first time I used this curse it worked, and I wasn't expecting it. About a year ago I imagined my ex getting into a deadly accident. Then, a year later I ran into him. He had been in a horrible accident that actually killed him and he was revived. He isn't going to live long though from the injuries. It happened EXACTLY like I pictured it. I am also a shaman and extremely intuitive and have been told I have dark power that is good. This guy messed with everyone's lives. He is so evil. He had people thrown in jail for what he did. He stole, he manipulated. He's a really sick individual. So, it works. Try it on someone you can forsee it happening to.

42. I want my ex wife to get breast cancer because I bought her boobs and vaginal cancer would be great. her name is Micki Sivia too. That evil and mean evil womanis keeping me from my beautiful daughter I want her to get really sick

43. I want to curse the married women and friends of the man I am with for sleeping with him. May you all suffer the pain that you have caused me. May your husbands and boyfriends find out what you are doing. I hate all of you and I want you to all go away and be miserable and suffer until you cannot stand it anymore.

• Dawn, I know how you feel. Been through that myself. But you know what, those adulterous women are already cursed… with stupidity. They will most likely die from STDs from sleeping around. They will be mislead from one adulterous relationship to another and never have a real relationship. Once a cheater, they usually will cheat again. I had a friend that was cheated on but kept in touch with her ex-husband for paperwork reasons. He regretted it, so he says later on, but eventually got married again. A few years after, he tries to convince her to BE the cheating woman even though they were both married to new people. So, now the woman he cheated on with is being cheated on by him. Karma came full circle. If you need someone to talk to who doesn't know anyone else you know, I am here for you.

• No offense but perhaps you should look inward and stop blaming who he is sleeping with and blame both yourself and him. After that gain some self worth and leave that relationship, he is obviously looking out for himself so do the same!

44. CONTINUED FROM PRIOR POST
    Example 2: Another guy I dated was also a complete ass for no reason. I wasn't even that interested in him except I didn't know anyone else when I moved to a new area, so I just tried to remain friends with him. He got a power trip over though and thought I was head over heels for him (vomit). I finally cut off contact with him, and years later, as I am doing a class assignment about differences between male and women dating profiles, I see his profile on this site I had never been to! It was funny because his profile stated that he doesn't know why he can't keep a relationship, but he *thinks* it has something to do with how rude he is. He'll be alone forever. He also gained weight and had a receding hairline. Funny how the universe sends you messages in the weirdest way.
    Example 3: Another guy I dated briefly also ended up cheating on me. The girl he cheated on me with ended up being a super religious psycho who tried to convert him and make him join a cult. Out of the blue, I got a call from him a year later. He called to apologize to me, said he knew it was karma, and that he was a fool to treat me that way since I had never done anything to him. He then told me about the psycho girl and wanted to work things out. Of course, I didn't take him back.
    Example 4: A boss screwed me over and basically discriminated against me after I had pulled double-shifts as a favor to cover for the unexpected absence of a coworker. I got fired because I took my first sick day ever and gave notice well in advance. I had never been fired ever and was well over qualified for the job. He never penalized other coworkers who would call AFTER their shift was supposed to start to call out sick. As the universe would have it, a few months later, I hear that several employees have been giving him trouble, and a few didn't even show up for their shifts or just quit without notice of any kind. So, because the boss was responsible for the project's 24 hour coverage, he had to come in late at night to cover for them. I am sure that is not the last of his lessons, but now he knows how I felt doing back to back double shifts. He was a fake 'Christian,' too so I am sure his lesson will be super big.
    Example 5: I had a roommate once that discriminated against me because of my race. The rooms were rented out separately ahead of time so we didn't meet until move-in day. He wanted the cheap rent, but he would always act weird and say super stereotypical things that referred to my race. He annoyed the f-k out of me, but I was in a bind and couldn't move out. One day, his precious, beloved car was totaled, hit head on while it was parked by a sleeping/intoxicated driver. My car was also parked there, but his car was the only one that got hit. There had also never been that kind of accident on that road ever according to the neighbors.
    So many more instances, but I think you get the idea. It will take time, but be patient, keep focusing your thoughts, and stay in the light. Prayers do work. Pray that they learn lessons and become better people. Pray that you will be able to forgive them one day. Pray for better things in your life. Blessings to all of your souls for the pain that others may have caused you.

45. PLEASE PUT A ROTTING PUZZY CURSE ON THSI BEYOTCHES OF ALL BEYOUTCHES — a smelly armpit woman by the name of Carlota Jimena, formerly Carlota Lopez, wife of sexually abusive retard named Victor Jimena, and daughter of spent-a-year-in-the-loony-bin-because-she-said-she-keeps-seeing-demons, mother of ALL beyotches Libreda S. Lopez, They used to reside in Taguig. Manila.. Most horrible people on the planet who deserve to have their ovaries ripped out of their throat, along with their boobzies and puzzies cut off, and force-fed to them after mincing their unholy parts into tiny little pieces and sauteed with their pus. May the minions of hell savage all of them violently and epeatedly. Amen.

46. I want to curse a fat big mouth vagina for 15 yrs she has spred lies on me & my family hating for no know reason she runs when confronted herwhole life she has gotten by with outrageous behavior with no conquiences. Which is all the reason this still going on today yellow bellied who're throwing stones

47. If eugene allen was my dad i would be happy today and living well today………………….his truth like martin king……………they are both cool…………..

48. I would like you to put a BIG CURSE making William Aaron's life so miserable that he can't stand it and make my daughter hate his guts so bad. I want him and my mother's lie's they both have told to my daughter made aware to my daughter. I want my daughter Nattalie to hate them so bad for their lies. I want her to hate them both from trying to turn my own daughter against me. I only want William Aaron's life to be miserable though, no spells on my mother except to make my daughter hate her. no spells on my daughter unless they are good. please make my daughter hate my step dad William Aaron the most.

49. King Diamond tea……………………………………………………………………………halloween……………………….

50. I hate you D, why the hospital had not finished you, I will never understand, perhaps you are meant to live the remainder of your life in misery. You deserved what happened to you, the karma bus finally hit you. Thank you Karma!

51. i need help putting a curse on this woman i thought she was my sister but she is negitive to me and wants to make herself seem like she is better then me i am tired of her trying to ruin my happiness i want her to be haunted by her past i want her ex that killed his self to tourture her i want her to lose her talent in music and drawing and acting i want her to lose everything i want her to have to depend on her mom for everything finacial and i want her mom to lose her job i do not want stacy or starla fae to have anything wonderful in life i want her to suffer never have children never get married never have any of her dreams come true.
    i want justice
    please help

52. I hate that ugly fat woman she cheated on me she is playing games with my heart i want her life to be miserable i want her to suffer like she did to me she hurt me a lot i want her to have an heart attack and stroke…

53. PLEASE PUT A ROTTING PUZZY CURSE ON THSI BEYOTCHES OF ALL BEYOUTCHES — a smelly armpit woman by the name of Carlota Jimena, formerly Carlota Lopez, wife of sexually abusive retard named Victor Jimena, and daughter of spent-a-year-in-the-loony-bin-because-she-said-she-keeps-seeing-demons, mother of ALL beyotches Libreda S. Lopez, They used to reside in Taguig. Manila.. Most horrible people on the planet who deserve to have their ovaries ripped out of their throat, along with their boobzies and puzzies cut off, and force-fed to them after mincing their unholy parts into tiny little pieces and sauteed with their pus. May the minions of hell savage all of them violently and epeatedly. Amen.

54. I want to curse my ex, his mother,his sister and brother for stealing my money, do black magic on me and tried to kill me. Hope you will loose what you have,hope you new girlfriend will suffer as you make me suffer. I wish all of you to die and rotten in hell.Hope you die,all of you.

55. Helen gonzalez is a very bad person, she is a slut who has sex in front of her three small children, and used me for my house and now im living on the streets… please put a bad curse on her, her date of birth is 10/17/87

56. Woah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, lots of people are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly.

57. Please curse VANESSA WAMAR ENCIERTO, working in bahrain Manama. she's a slut putting my pictures to destroy my dignity.. I want her to suffer now .. I want her to die…

• hey stop im a 14 year old teen but im christen …but im losing my faith this guy stoll my girlfriend made fun of me i want revenge make him the laughing stock ugh i want him to feel the pressure and pain he put on me

58. I want to curse my husband he always ignores me and tells lies i want him to suffer nd keep begging me forgivness for the rest of his life as well his mom who always takes his side!! My husband says im a mental patient nd flirts with other girls nd married me for the good salary that i earn !! I want revenge

59. I need someone to do it for me . Someone who did it before. Will it backfire on me if I do it? If it does work will it come back to me worse?

60. Please let this awful woman by the name of Carlota Jimena ( also known as Carlota Lopez, also known as Carlota Lopez Jimena, wife of masturbating cretin Victor Jimena, and daughter of crazy in the loony bin ugly ass beyotch by the name of Libreda S. Lopez ) grow balls, so I can kick them. Awfull, awfull smelly armpit beyotch. Want to cut off her balls soon as she grows em.

61. PLEASE PUT A DEATH CURSE ON THIS STYOOPID SON OF A BEYOTCH MOTHERFACKER BY THE NAME OF JORGE LIM JIMENA ABUSIVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY PHYSICALLY TOWARD HIS OWN WIFE AND DAUGHTER. DAUGHTER IS NOW SUICIDAL BECAUSE OF ABUSES …. THIS MAN MUST DIE SO THERE;LL BE LESS EVIL INTHE WORLD DIE ALREADY BEYOTCH

62. Curse you Micheal my ex stepfather, for all the psycological abuse as a child until I was 16 when I left home, you wanted me to feel like nothing, you destroyed my childhood and stole all my self esteem, caused me such pain and fear all my life- I hate you with every fibre of my being, you abused my mother and you don't deserve to live – but I want you too because I want you to suffer. To have no money and no happiness and be slowely destroyed. I hate you and curse you

• All of the rooms I have are filled with furniture. My ex has my boys and are refusing to let me see them. I want great harm to come to him. Jasmine, when you did this, did it work for you?

• Can somebody tell me how this actually works? Does it have to be an empty room and does it have to be right at midnight?

63. My daughter father is the most ignoring person I've ever meet. He thinks he have everything in the world. How can I make his lost everything.

64. I want to curse father of my unborn child for treating me badly during this pregnancy. I want him to come running after me asking for forvigeness for the rest of his life. May all his girlfriends leave him and betray him and remembers me. I want him to suffer forever.

65. I want to curse vuyo ninzi for assulting me, after he took us to his place without our concern he deceived us. when is he best time to perform this ritual, i want him to suffer before he dies. i want him to end up in the hospital i m working at so that i can torture him.

66. Hi . I really need your help. My girlfriend Nicole left me for a man a year and a half ago. She moved him in her house after 2 months. I love and need her. Can you make him disappear . I am so tired of this. I cry every night. Please help me, please.

• No because i want too. I am not a hater people desever it for being a evil person to you. They need a curse.

67. I want to curse to a man who I was so deeply in love with, I was so crazy about him. I was so obsessed with him. He broke my heart after I had found out that he has a girlfriend. I curse his girlfriend as well because she came along. If it weren't for her, then me and the man that I loved would have been together by now, and I wouldn't been so jealous of my brothers, my cousins, and some people who I know who has found their true love. I lost control of myself, I lost my self esteem, my self confedence. God had saw me suffer from my broken heart and my jealousy and He felt sorry for me and I hope one day, sooner or later God will punish them both for what I have went through.

68. jesus doesnt exist, and if u did believe u wouldnt swear with ****, bible bashing withch wanna be…from a real witch