Home » MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED HIS OWN DEATH?

MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED HIS OWN DEATH?

michael_jackson_faked_death

NEW YORK, NY – Has The King of Pop imitated The King by faking his own death?
In a 1994 issue of Weekly World News, it was predicted that superstar Michael Jackson was so heartsick with the nightmare his troubled life had become, he would fake his own death – just like Elvis!
michael_jackson_faked_death_full
“Michael Jackson, like Elvis, is sick and tired of being larger than life and wants to get a life,” said world-renowned psychic and metaphysician Dr. Andy Reiss at the time.
“The superstar trip has trapped Michael in Neverland. Also there’s a very good chance he could end up in prison if he’s convicted of child sex abuse.
“The only way out of this mess he’s in is to fake his death, cut his hair and go underground,” says Dr. Reiss, who specializes in celebrity predictions.
Dr. Reiss believes The Gloved One will try to escape his hellish existence by “dying” in Neverland, his remote amusement park retreat.
“The cover story will be that Michael Jackson suffered a fatal heart attack while riding his Ferris wheel. Jackson’s ‘remains’ will be cremated and his ‘ashes’ will be scattered on the grounds of his estate,” he explains.
“The only way for Michael to start a fresh new life is to end the grotesque  life he has now. He learned the trick from Elvis.”
———————————————————–
While Jackson did not end his days at his beloved Neverland, he did indeed “die” of a heart attack this afternoon.
Did Jackson’s plans come to fruition? Is he still alive somewhere?
[polldaddy poll=1736986]
UPDATE: Michael was spotted hiding out with Elvis!
michael_elvis

(Visited 367 times, 2 visits today)

556 thoughts on “MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED HIS OWN DEATH?”

1. I keep hearing this everywhere, people who strongly believe he faked his death, then there are people who strongly believe the word of the media and call hoax believers idiots…Well their usual comeback to any suggestion of a fake death is "Yeah he's with Elvis & Tupac".
    Frankly I'm sick of hearing this uneducated immature pathetic rubbish. I suggest people who dont believe it either stop insulting people who've taken the time to sit down, read about it, watch videos about it and question things surrounding his death.
    These people, including myself, aren't in denial, we would just like a few answers to make things clearer for us to understand. We dont sit back and be spoon fed s**t by people who are paid thousands to lie on a daily basis.
    There are too many coincidences in this death, too many things that dont add up.
    Another common comeback to the fake death is "Michael wouldnt do this to his kids and fans"…Has it never crossed anyones mind they told his children he's gone on holiday? As that seems to be the question Prince/Blanket keeps asking people. It's common knowledge they spent almost all day everyday with Michael and would be quite upset if he went away without them. Remember Paris' words at the memorial?
    "Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him…so much."
    No where in there did it say "I miss him" or other similar things. And those tears could well have been fright as she was standing in front of thousands of people and cameras.
    And as for the comment "He wouldnt do that to his fans" Well…Unless you've had an intimate relationship with Michael, I highly doubt anyone knows what he's capeable of. Anyone with the right amount of money can do whatever they want, have you heard of the Mafia? Illuminati? I'm not suggesting they're connected to the death/hoax in any way but people with a lot of money can make things happen that can go completely unnoticed.
    My last point, is that I keep reading "He'd be in trouble with the police" well…Firstly if someone has attempted to murder him (Remember how many people he owed money to? and also owned the Beatles back catalogue which many people wanted) he could get witness protection so he would not be in any legal trouble. Secondly he's made so much money from record sales, merchandise, etc since he "passed away" he could get himself out of most legal trouble with money.
    Please educate yourself on the subject or don't comment at all! If I see one more "He's with Elvis and Tupac" I think I might scream!

2. I keep hearing this everywhere, people who strongly believe he faked his death, then there are people who strongly believe the word of the media and call hoax believers idiots…Well their usual comeback to any suggestion of a fake death is "Yeah he's with Elvis & Tupac".

3. Continued… Another common comeback to the fake death is "Michael wouldnt do this to his kids and fans"…Has it never crossed anyones mind they told his children he's gone on holiday? It's common knowledge they spent almost all day everyday with Michael and would be quite upset if he went away without them. Remember Paris at the memorial?
    No where did it say "I miss him" etc. Those tears could well have been fright as she was standing in front of thousands of people and cameras.
    My last point, is that I keep reading "He'd be in trouble with the police" well…Firstly if someone has attempted to murder him (Remember how many people he owed money to? and also owned the Beatles back catalogue which many people wanted) he could get witness protection.

4. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! People of America GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD MICHAEL JACKSON FAKE HIS DEATH???????????? EXPLAIN!!!!!! AND ALSO THERE WAS NO PROOF OF THE CHILD ABUSE……..YOU CANNOT JUST ACCUSE HIM OF DOING IT, ALSO MICHAEL JACKSON LOVED KIDS HE NEVER GOT TO BE ONE BECAUSE HE WAS ALWAYS RECORDING SO YALL NEED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS MY HERO AND HE LOVED LIFE. HIS MUSIC WAS AMAZING AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE GARSH PEOPLE YOUR LOSERS IF U DIDNT LIKE HIM!

• Read about it, google it, youtube it, theres so much out there on the internet and none of it adds up. Not saying its right or wrong but you're asking for it to be explained, look it up. No one is accusing him in a bad way, most of his fans wouldn't blame him if he did do it, he's spent 40 years of his life in the spotlight, and more before that being treated awfully by his dad so I doubt anyone would judge him for going away. Yes it would hurt a lot of people but if it was for his own personal health then I think it's the best thing he could have done. I just hope what people are saying is true. If not we've genuinly lost a special one of kind person from this earth and I agree people are "losers" who didnt like him =)

5. i think he faked it cuz he was in so much debt there was no other way to make money except fakeing his death. do you know how many magizines people are now buying about michael or how many michael jackson related things poeple are buying?
    he is getting a lot of plubisity and money for being "dead"…

6. Just shut up and leave him alone. Whoever wrote this article needs to find something better to do than to make up pointless things. Get a real job!

7. Ok I've read several of ur comments & if that were the case mj woulda *faked* his death YEARS ago when his name was tarnished. I honestly don't know what to think..all I know is mj is the most recognizable person in the world..every1 would be able to distinguish who he was no matter where he went..if he wanted 2 live a normal life who's to say living on an isolated island IS NORMAL?

8. Michealllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I belive that only GOD knows. Also Debby Row gave him children that he loves very much. He has been through a lot with the molestaion charches, I just hope he found peace with GOD and far as faking his own death HOLLYWOOD publicity.

10. the picture above.i dont get it did michael jackson ever cut his hair bald. that cant be right.did he ever cut his hair bald.someone answer.

11. HE DIDN'T FAKE HIS DEATH IS SAD HE'S GONE BUT FACE THE FACTS OKAY!!!!! NOW STOP THIS STUPID LIE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON TRY TO REST IN PEACE!!!!!!

12. i believe MJ is not dead.while we were in schock we could see the"corpse " oh MJ in a plastic bag in an hélicoptere mouvint!some say it was because the helicop was movingStupid if he had been dead after all that time the medias lie to us he would be stiff and not moving his left shoulder which can be seen on that video.Also the video who shows the parametics doing massage on his body MJ was dressed black tshirt and black pants BUT in an article in a magazine i saw a photos of his bed a white bathroom robe was on the bed and the comments was that it was the only clothe he was wearing when the parametics arrive!!!!!I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!WE want the truth! we are sick of grieving because we get so opposite informations.Also the police say now after 8 monts that the call to 911 (mentionning no name strange for a celebritée likz MJ)that call wasnt coming from his home but from a motel!We want the truth the REAL TRUTH! we as fans deserve it!!

13. ok first! i love michael jackson but the pic of him is fake we all know he diied and thats it second! its been all over the news and everything this newspaper is a load of bull! but i love reading it

14. Ha-ha! Shouldn't all news on Michael Jackson be in the "Aliens" section? Look at that top picture. He's definitely not human! 🙂

15. I dont think micheal jackson faked his death. If he faked it why would his family be so devastated by it. im pretty sure he would of told one of his brothers about faking his death and that brother would of talked him out of it. I believed he was just very sick and his body wasnt able to overcome the sickness.

16. just because hes coming out with two albums doesn't mean he's alive he didn't fake it he really is dead cause they said theres was no pulse and plus micheal had stress and he couldn't sleep that night before. R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON an by the way leave him alone and just stop doggin' him around he's gone leave him alone and plus why are you guy starting to pick on him when he's dead i don't like people who do that to stars when there gone

17. I am abig fan of mj and what was weied was he died right after my birthday i never thought that i will miss mj so much when i hear gone too soon it makes me cry he was gone to soon

18. Mlicheal is dead.
    there is this guy from Italy he had a scen cancer and he said he wanted to look like Micheal so he looks like micheal but he is not alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Indeed Sasha. Ask the CIA. . . It is very likely . . . He couldn't even trust his own siblings. Not sure about Elvis though . . . Maybe just like Princess Diana's death too? . . . And he was reported to be much richer in death, than when he was still alive . . . Plus that UK Concert where he was supposed to say goodbye . . . Wherever he is . . . I wish he would be happy . . . .

20. there's a possiblility cuz he didn't open the casket.. so the people will see it.. there's a really big possibility..

21. i just dont believe anything from that unreliable article. i pity you guys are so dumb to bliv in this nonsense…

22. i havent see his death body. no vidos no photos cmon is the king of pop. there most be 1 or 2 videos with his death body

23. There is no way Micheal would fake his own death. He was very strong in his faith in God. He knows if he fake dead, there is a penalty for that. Micheal probably rolling over in his grave, about the jokes, and foolish talk people would say. Let Micheal Jackson rest in peace.

24. we have to accept that michael jackson the king is dead. the one that write this article dont accept michael's dead. understand? mj is dead and no one can ever prove that he is alive…

25. i think that michael wouldnt waste time faking a death that would only harm his image more than it already was. Neither would such a gentle man do that to his fans. as much as i would like to believe he is stil alive, i look at it logically. I am 13 and although i never knew personally and was never likely to know him i still felt inside that i did know him, i still cant believe he is gone! RIP MJ gold* and as for the picture, bang out of order! He was a beautiful being inside and out, so dont portray him to be something he is not, ugly. i love you michael xx

26. What is it that Michael Jackson Really did to you that even after his dead you still Haunt him?Didn't him satisfy you enough with his wanderful talents?did you beg him for some money and he refused? or what?Please let that Icon RIP and stop disturbing his Name.

• i totally agree they are so out of order who the hell do they think they are? Just because he is famous they think they can get away with being mean to him, if it was your next door neighbour you wouldnt say hurtful things like that to them but just because he is michael jackson they think its alright. 'before you judge me try to love me then ask yourself, have you seen my childhood?' MJ RIP. xx

27. what in the helll michael would never do that to his fans or children why would he fake his death wen he had everything good goin for him…everyone just killed him from fake roomers all you guys wanted more and more from him but never let him rest and be happy…….he is gone because he has done so mutch for the world and has nothing left to give.. we all took adventage of him he loved all of us and all we did is try to distroy him ,,,,rest in peace michael miss you love you forever your music will live forever

28. what in the heck michael would never do that to his fans or children why would he fake his death wen he had everything good goin for him…everyone just killed him from fake roomers all you guys wanted more and more from him but never let him rest and be happy…….he is gone because he has done so mutch for the world and has nothing left to give.. we all took adventage of him he loved all of us and all we did is try to distroy him ,,,,rest in peace michael miss you love you forever your music will live forever

29. em a huge fan of MJ the KING OF POP , but he vl be still rememberd in our heart……….
    and his songs wil b played 4ever………

30. the picture of michael and elvis is clearly fake, and why would you fake a death when there is a posability of getting found out? Michael was so lovely, inside and out, i dont think he would have it in him to do that to his fans. plus, all the people who are involved in things when you die, such as the corener and the people that do the postmortem, i dont think they would have gone along with it. It woud have been a risky procedure that would only produce harmful consequences, like someone previously said, why would he do something that would only harm his image more, and as much as it would be great to believe this lie you have to think about it logically, in my opinion, unfortunatley i believe that he genuinly died. So RIP michael, i love you xx

31. No one will live for ever, he died because dead is an unseen guest, but the onlu guest that we all expect to have in life.

32. You know that I love you MJ ,for all things you for us,maybe because I loving him for be himself ,not A fool,people are hurt him differecent way and make me mad ,but I think MJ,wouldn't want anyone to get mad at them!

33. Why there's a people like you that have no brain and heart?,you think you know so much about Michael Jackson to say all of that nonsense story,dont judge him because you dont know him at all,dont say anything bad to him or to any one that you dont know,I think your parent dont teach you a good manners or they teach but you dont want to apply it to your life that's why your life is miserable because if that is not,why you write a story like this?why?you want to get more of attention or you want to be famous by writing a nonsense and ridiculous story about a person who inspired a million of people all around the world and helped a million of sick child,you dont get it do you?Michael is very sensitive person,he is very sensitive for the pain of any one specially a child,he loved a child so much because like Jesus said you have to be a child to get your way to Him,so why you can't understand that?If you have a big heart even if dont have a big brain you can understand him (Michael Jackson)!Just open your heart for him and try to love him and you will see so much about him.Pls. try to love him even if it's too late now,I know he can see that…

34. You are 100% correct, Michael Jackson wrote the book on how to seel your soul to the devil
    Michael Jackson is Alive and if he isn't with Elvis in Graceland then PhD ape isn't working with Tiger woods anymore!

35. are you dizzy bro what would michael fake his death for he loved the spot light even when in hiding he dangled his son over a landing ,now he aint coward enough to fake his death he lives in his music and will dwell in his beats for ever ,mabey its good for children to hold on to that thought but come on ,and the same goes for elvis.

36. i think he's dead because no one can fake his dying…………..i mean who knows where michael is maybe he is really gone.Maybe the Lord took him.I was a really huge fan of Michaels,he admired me to become a successfull citizen.I like his music and his moves especially the moonwalk…

37. This is a very interesting topic that you have opened up. I find it ironic because as soon as I heard he was dead, I said "he faked his death". Let me ask you a question, Why did he have a closed casket funeral? It's because no one was in it. Also, I remember Michael in an interview sometime ago an he said that the only thing that he wanted was to "live like an average person" a nobody. I guess he got his wish!

38. Michael didn't fake his death, his creditors told him to die or they where all going to kill him to pay off his debts.
    So his death was faked but not by his mastermind. I know that Weekly World News broke a recent story that MJ was spotted with Elvis at Graceland. And what happened to Tupac?

39. i dont think he did fake his death but it does make you think about if he did fake his own death because at his memorial service they showed his casket it was absolutley to small and micheal wasnt that short so ithink he did fake his death but at the same time i think he didnt

40. Hi,Michael Jackson and Elivs Presley
    I think you are great guy 's and hope you are happy and be pround that you ae my Baby and I love you more then anything,no matter what happen you !!

41. Yes he faked his death and if anyone here nees any info please email at michaeljacksonlives1@yahoo.com and this is not BS like this website. No I know where he lives and how he is doing so please if you love Michael then please email me and if I can trust you I will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth I promise you that and please find the truth. You can also visit my website <a href="http://www.famousfakedeaths.webs.com” target=”_blank”>www.famousfakedeaths.webs.com thank you and God bless.

42. Guy, you must be crazy if you think this post is fake, probably reading stephen hawking or something like that. Of course, Michael Jackson faked hi own death–to avoid taxes and child abuse cases. MJ/Tupac/Elvis/Hendrix/BigE…these guys are all hanging out getting laid and drinking their faces off

• OMG. HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP??? THAT PICTURE…BOTH of those pictures are the most OBVIOUSLY photoshopped pictures I have EVER seen!!!!

43. WTF? does anyone have any respect for the dead? great one genious that really looks like MJ with Elvis Presley. WRONG! MJ has died:( let him rest in peace. God

44. Sorry folks but the guy is dead and so was Elvis. Who really believes this nonsense anyway?
    The only song Jack ever done that I liked was Thriller and that was mainly because of the video, nothing like it had ever been done when it was first released.

45. Where you can go along with world trends on ~~(Mygoodbag)~~~.There are so many fashion items you need and all the big brand you love.
    Like: Louis Vuitton Chanel Gucci Burberry Chloe Hermes Prada Fendi etc.

46. see if you search in to mike's promies to preform you'll see why he faked his death he owed so much money to so many people not to minchin his property bills….but see some years back he bought The Beatles name and rights .. with out pual m even knowing …but now he owes alot of money to alot of pockets he was supposed to make a 11 track cd and perform overseas ….at 50 with all sorts of heath issues at the same time hummmm. he dies …now he's the number one news topic (again)….the beatles rock band grateist hits got pushed then all there albums platnum seires got pushed in to media then singel songs started poping up thin "this is it" drops ……see now that he's "dead" all the money he owed gets wiped and the money made after go's to his famley instead of puttin money in his acconts and it giting taken out by all the bills he has already …death.=..debt deleted..=.. total profit . he cant come back untell statue of limtions protecs him ….so he wont get in it with the goverment … watch ….lol

47. Do they think we're idiots? The picture is probably of some man wearing a bald cap, or who really IS bald, wearing makeup, and a wig.

48. i think his dead (REST IN PEACE) how the f*& did u know that he is making a new album??? SO LET HIM REST IN PEACE AND DUN TALK!!!!

49. oi mate. Michael Jackson is dead ( rest in peice). he died. he's dead. he did Not Fake his death okay?. he had no reason to. so get over it please?,.

50. Please guys if you don't have a REAL EVIDENCE ( Meaning to see him moving and walking and ALIVE) please don't…say this things just respect his death! 😐

51. c'mon…. what if he faked his death!!! p'ple… think abt it??? wat made him fake his death??? being a star is no easy go fun job… all ur mistakes highlited lyk hell.and many more advantages and disads… take it easy… let him be himself… if dats wat he chose let him have it!!!
    so wateva it is… dead or alive let him b happy whereva he is…. hope he gets wat he longed for…