MICHELLE OBAMA SHORT SHORTS

michelle_obama_short_shorts

WASHINGTON, DC – After her husband’s first fashion faux pas, First Lady Michelle Obama has apparently committed her own.
Bloggers and news pundits alike are discussing Michelle’s outfit after she dressed down during a recent family vacation.
This was how she was photographed exiting Air Force One after returning from the Grand Canyon:
michelle_obama_short_shorts2
Her supposed faux-pas as First Lady follows not long after President Obama was criticized for wearing “mom jeans” at a baseball game.
Should this be such a big deal? Michelle was on a family vacation, not official business, and spending time in a very hot area of the United States.
Or should she be expected to represent the White House at all times, regardless of the circumstances?

389 thoughts on “MICHELLE OBAMA SHORT SHORTS”

1. The First Lady isn't much in the looks department .I don't think her choice of clothes should be cause for scrutiny and worship.Any one who makes a big deal out of it needs to get off their couch for more than fifteen minutes out of the day.

2. Well this confirms it…..She can no longer and I hope never will be again, compared to Jackie Kennedy Onasis, whom we all know had "class".

3. Again and again stop hating and appreciate. Don't be jealous. Those of you who complained, you know it is not about the shorts or the way Michelle looks on her vacation. This is none of your of your business anyway. Lets talk about your real reason for being jealous. It is the position she holds as first lady of this country. She is so beautiful, intellegent, and has much more class than all the ones in the past, and you know it to be so. She looks better than any first lady America has ever had. That is what your problem is, and further more she is not wearing a wig.

4. I feel for those Air Force Sergeants. They must have stood at attention in the heat for hours in their dress blues waiting for these tramps to file down the stairs (I'm sorry, I meant these fliers to tramp down the stairs). If the worst (I'm sorry, I meant first) family can dress any way they want, why not let these men wear T-shirts and shorts and sit down.

5. coward, lol coward, lol coward, lol u would never say that comment to anyone other than a computer sreen,lol lol lol lol lol lol lol llooll.

6. This planet of the apes BS needs to end… this is "supposed" to be the most influential woman in the world, and she looks like a transient waiting in line for her food stamps. Come on now, fix those afros and put on a pantsuit like a respectable woman. I am so ashamed that this family is in the whitehouse… and those 4 have been vacationing on America's dime nonstop since the election! Stop handing out ridiculous stimuluses and putting the country further in debt! Typical ghetto attitudes….

7. Get a life folks. She should be able to dress as she feels like it. Too much of this "professional" crap is ruining America. This is not a business meetign she is going to, for heavens sake. Its a family vacation. Next, what happens if she wants to wear a bikini in public. People in Europe go to nude beaches. I think we should all get a better sense of humor, and appreciate beauty when we see it. Whether its the first lady or anyone else. Keep it up Ms. Obama! kool kal, atlanta.

8. I would like to see what you look like when your on vacation, give me a break there are much more important things to worry about besides what she looked like while on vacation

9. Jude, It is obvious that you a "wrong, right-wing nut", probably a "birther", most assuredly a
    believer in the "death panels" that your group created in their dreams, but what offends me most, is that you are a "FLAMING" racist, with a superiority complex, and in your case, it most
    definatly is a COMPLEX!!!!!!!!!!! Try to find a life on some other planet, please4!

10. That woman needs a makeover FAST and someone should tell to stop wearing
    the can can dresses like the black one she had on trying to cover up her big ass when she got off of the plane a few days back She has no style or class.

11. All yah who is hating on her need to back off !!!!! Do you really think she cares about your all so jugemental views, she is the first lady and just that a LADY !!!!!!!!!

12. Most in the USA and the world do not wear Versace or Dolce Gabana on their vacation. I think that she represented the USA and the world just fine. Considering all of the tragedy in the world today, the most important thing represented is PRECIOUS TIME WITH FAMILY!!!! THe shorts should have been shorter! LOL!!! U GO GIRL!!

13. Get A life of something! Go for a walk,eat health, go to sleep! The President love his life, with Michelle and what ever she wears, even the comfortable shorts. What is your problem?

14. put a pic of yourself. Oops.. i just remember, cameras break whenever u have to take a pic, cause u beyond ugly. Hater, keep on hating, you obviously VERY VERY VERY JEALOUS of First Lady Obama.

15. Ms. Obama is the best dress First Lady we had in a long time. I think you are a sick puppy.
    She represent the U.S. with class Stop hating||| Yes, She suppost to be comfortable on
    vacation You probably can't wear shorts and look good. Stop having so much jealousy in
    your heart and learn how to pray.

16. lol. you guys are waaaaaaaay too funny. that's what I like about you hahaha. um so obviously I don't have a life either, but this is a really boring matter to discuss. who cares? well all of you I guess…I don't think she's ugly though like the lady or mr. man said there. & I don't think she's pretty either…but then again who cares? not I…because I'm not her husband nor lover, plus it's not like she's running for miss USA she's just a random woman in my eyes. bums walk the streets all the time here & nobody cares. well maybe they still wish they were mrs. obama to get all the moolah lol.

17. Am not an American, but i think the media in the US should be a litle selective in their coverage. I mean there should be some allowance for privacy. secondly when some of the American people talk about "mrs Obama representing America", then to what extent should this happen? does it take even representation on private/ matters or dealings? Tell me Americans

18. This is ridiculous. If you must spend your time on criticizing the Presidential family, keep your opinions to yourself. As the Internet grows exponentially in popularity and capability, we must all keep ourselves in check as to what is appropriate to post for the word to see and what is just plain mundane (I'm looking at you, twitter).

19. Well this is what millions of voters wanted. It's a casual, laid back country full of casual, laid back people, isn't it? Men don't want to wear suits or ties anymore, complain if they do, women much the same. If you want something different, people will have to vigorously reject the whole 1960s ideology of humanistic egalitarianism, moral relativism, etc. I don't see it happening until the last of my generation, the baby boomers, are dead. Since history goes in cycles, future generations will no doubt look and behave differently, likely with a different population in place as well. Think how ridiculous dignified, elegant clothes like were worn in the 19th century would be on most contemporary people. That's what I mean by needing a whole different population. Today, even pressed slacks and shined lace up shoes or a ladies tailored dress and hat (like Grace Kelly for instance) are too 'dressed up', even for church. Does the current vogue in western civilization really deserve to look different from what the people are on the inside?

20. I bet you Democrats would have jumped all over former first lady Laura Bush if she had worn something like that in public whether she was on official business or not!

21. I mean really?" I'm surprised to even see this as news worthy. Her shorts are a normal length = She looks like a lady /mom on vacation, somone you can relate too.

22. She has 16 assistants, the same number that Jackie Kennedy had and two more than Barbara Bush who had 14 and the hairdresser is a White House employee, not M. Obama's. Capris may have looked better to YOU but you are not her. She is in the public eye and the press should leave her the #@$%^ ALONE when she is on a PERSONAL FAMILY VACATION – we should not even be SEEING this picture. Maybe we can get the press to post some hot sex pictures of the Obama's love life – intrusion is their specialty.

23. and YOU are the reason I tell people I may have been BORN in Alabama but I was CONCEIVED in Georgia – not that it is much better but my Alabama relatives, to THIS DAY would describe them not as the "First Family" but a good "n" family – so you opinion colored a deep Alabama RED.

24. button down collar shirts with a sweater tied around her shoulders and bermuda shorts – but their "beach" trips were sailing trips off the coast of Mass – not sunny hot Florida – I think there were a few photos of her in a bathing suit – a CLASSIC and classy one piece

25. O GIVE ME A SERIOUS BREAK!! – THE FAMILY IS ON VACATION!!! – GET OVER YOURSELF!! IF EVERYONE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT EVERBODY DID 24/7, NOBODY WOULD DO ANYTHING, ANYTIME. WAKE UP !
    —-
    OUR FIRST LADY, MICHELLE OBAMA KNOWS WHO SHE IS. NO ONE NEEDS OR HAS TO TELL HER THAT AT ALL..
    —-
    SHE IS YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT, HAS CHARACTER, WIT, DEVOTED TO HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY, EDUCATED, LOVES CHILDREN, AND CARES ABOUT OUR COUNTRY
    —-
    BACK UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE – YOUR MISSING IT, BADLY.
    —-
    SHE REPRESENTS OUR COUNTRY BETTER THAT YOU THINK – SHE IS HERSELF

26. While I agree that when he was elected President (don't blame me, I voted the other way), she knew she would live her life in a fishbowl until the day she dies, she is entitled to some down time, just like anyone else. I don't think those shorts are offensive, I think she looks like a mother. Which….SURPRISE! That is exactly what she is!

27. At least I know that this outfit did not cost the taxpayers very much. I think we spend way too much for her wardrobe – it is nice seeing something obviously off the rack that she most likely bought herself, pre First Lady days.

28. i agree! The First Lady should look like a Lady!!! She looks like a Kmart Blue light special addl! Vacation or not she should represent class not white trash!

29. Leave the woman alone, yeahh she is first lady but do you think its fair she is being treated like this FOR WEARING SOME SHORTS its not like she pulled asian eyes like miley cyrus

30. Kudos to Mrs. Obama for not wearing designer crap on vacation during a recession. I bet that outfit cost less than $30, not counting the shoes. If she'd worn her usual nice clothes, people would be giving her crap for spending so much during a recession. How many of you people have actually been to Arizona, anyway? It's hot as hell there. She was probably pretty hot in what she had on. Would you rather she got heat stroke looking good? Come on, people.

31. she looks like a crack whore, she could have dressed in a sun dress, or something cute at least, the first lady is a total embarrassment and the reporters that rode on airforce One said they are pigs and they have never seen such disgusting, sloppy, lazy slobs ever. The plane looked like a trash can, dont they have people to clean up for them? dont they have people to tell them what is appropriate and what is not? The excuse that it was hot wont fly, there is air conditioning and in Texas when it is over 100 degrees, people still dress nicely.

32. michelles wardrobe???—well–i think she could do better with a "little less fitted" outfits—but the sleevless dresses & shorts???—-whens the last time we had a first-lady YOUNG enough to wear them?????????

33. Paula you dessicated clam, first, if you want to know what a crack whore looks like, just go to your family reunion.
    Second, you gibbering retarded babboon, the Grand Canyon is not air conditioned. It's OUTSIDE.
    I realize that as the offspring of incestuous rape who is physically deformed, you never venture outside for fear of being shot by animal control, but other people actually are permitted to go outside from time to time.
    Please return to your cage and finish eating your kibble.

34. Man , Whered she git that outfit, Wall Mart? I hope ur all happy bringin the office of president down to a new low level. Bring Bill Clinton back. When he got down N dirty it was all for the cigar. Office of president is going down just like this whole dam country.

35. OMG She's wearing shorts! USA Sucks.
    Do you really think we care abaut what your 1st lady wears? All who used that logic are idiots.
    It is okey from my point of view. whats the problem?

36. Why should a woman have to dress up all the time? Regardless of what she symbolizes, she's still a woman, it was a hot day, and she was on vacation. Those shorts aren't short AT ALL. They're practically capri pants. Who cares if she's dressing like a normal person instead of like what you think a first lady should look like?

37. She should be able to dress anyway she chooses.just like we do…..only most of us don't have a camara to follow us everywhere we go…..and as far as those shorts being short.please.lol''next thing you know they will tell us how to dress at wally world……ooooh my bad they already do…what are some of you people the dress police………?? I though this was stil a free country….you are still FREE NOT to LOOK…..<oh my>…

38. The same people criticizing her comfortable outfit as "classless" are the ones who want to vote for Palin because she is "every woman" and "Down to Earth." I see no problem with the first lady enjoying her vacation in whatever she wants to wear. At least she isn't setting records with the amount of vacations like Bush did.

39. No, that should be 'You're an idiot". To which, I must say that I'm not. An idiot is a child mentality from 0-3 years of age, but thank you.

40. wow somone is retarted that is not short shorts thows are normal short length trust me i go to a school with 100's of girls wearing them. short shorts are about 6 inches long

41. Some of you people are totally out of control, accept the fact that the Obamas' are in the WHITE House and I emphasize WHITE and they are there to stay. The First Family is an icon, they have not let their position go to their heads, they are an everyday family and we should be thankful for that. Why is it that when there was Caucasians in the White House no one cared about what they wore or how their way of life affected our country? Get a life people there are far more serious things going on in the world than for us to focus on the clothing of our First Lady.

42. I'm the first one to say that I don't care for the Mr. and Mrs. Obamas. With that said, leave the woman alone. It's her vacation and she can wear what she wants. Good Grief! I think there are much more important things to worry about.

43. No they are not fat u dont no that mine look fat but itz all muscle so dont talk if u dont no wat ur sayin they are approprite length

44. There will always be people commenting on whatever any successful person does. There is nothing wrong with wat she is wearing so whoever minds can go and hang…….s**k

45. That's about the level of decorum one can expect from Chicago's South Side. Men used to wear hats to baseball games, and she should have at least worn a casual skirt or even a sundress. TNB

46. don't worry about the clothes. she looks bad but that doesn't matter. all you hear is how we all have to sacrafice but somehow she doesn't look like she and the obama family aren't suffering at all. obama talks about "how much money does one have to have and how everyone else is greedy" what about them!

47. Some you people do not cease to amaze. At the end of the day Michelle Obama is a woman, a mother, a career oriented woman and someone who is touched with the reality of life. She is reflecting that reality right now and expressing outside the box of glit and glamour. She has show herself to be modest whilst at the same exhitbiting her sophiscated side. There is nothing wrong with what she is wearing. The occasion merits it. What should she wear to swimming pool?

48. If it was G.W.'s wife she would be blasted to hell and back! Her job is 24/7 she needs to act appropriately. Then again, her dip of a husband has messed up the office of President more than enough so she's just following suit. Oh well, we shouldn't expect anything less from them!

49. Another question appears- if this was a very private "family trip"- why the heck does she have to fly on Airforce One???

50. Michelle Obama gets my vote for having the most unsightly legs of any first lady since Eleanor Roosevelt. Even the tree stump legs of Hillary Clinton weren't that awful — and they were pretty awful. At least Clinton was astute enough to possess the world's largest collection of pantsuits. Obama should consider becoming a Muslim and wear a burqa and a hijab. Heck, she could even through away her wig.

51. she is getting off AF One. if not on duty as 1st lady she should go commercial and dress as she pleases. if on taxpayers dime she should dress the part.

52. I think you need to get some class, Michelle is still a human being, and she just came back from vacation with her daughter, Michelle is very beautiful woman inside out, and she's being herself, She' s the first lady and she knows it and don't have to flaunt it. She's down to earth. Her status does not make her snuff her nose at us. When her tour of duty is over with she's one of us. Stop being jealous.

53. I bet she's wearing those shorts as some sort of secret code to the Muslims that she's still one of them and hasn't gone and converted to Protestant or Jew or any American Approved religion. If she was a true patriot she'd wear Red, white AND blue at all times. You'll notice no sign of red anywhere. Now Nancy (Just SAY Blow, I mean NO) Reagan always wore red dresses. Now there was a first lady for ya. Here psychic always told her how to advise the President to lead the country. What a team. Bet cha $5 Michele YoMama doesn't even have a psychic. She doesn't care enuf to bother with it.

54. PLEASE tell me why you had to bring the "race issue" into this ???? You are a big ol bigot. this has nothing to do with her race,this is only at all, because she's the first lady. Not because she's black.All the 1st ladies have been ridiculed at one time or another for their appearance. All the others were white. I guess it was about their race too, huh ?

55. REAL ?? Not snooty ? best representation of the USA ?? Are you kidding me right now ? These are THE most out of touch , arrogant , deluded bunch this country has ever known and hopefully to God the in 2012 they will be gone and the country can start to regroup and regain some of our integrity around the world.

56. ALL 1st families are totaly scrutinized, and if you think that more than half of the people in this country have no life just because we put her up for scrutiny just like we always have for every other 1st lady , then you must be so wrapped around the tree you're gonna give birth to a twig.

57. I know , without knowing YOU, that you are way far left, because you guys always resort to calling names and ridiculing any one with whom you disagree. You call people whose OPINION is that she should dress better in public tight asses, and you assume and declare that we all have fat ugly legs. You are judgemental and narrow minded.Oh and by the way, out numbered.