TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT

Sources close to Taylor Swift say the pop superstar is pregnant.  Harry Styles is rumored to be the father.
The Swift Camp is denying this report, saying it is just a wild rumor.  But WWN has spoken to doctors close to Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles and they have confirmed Taylor Swift was examined by an OB/GYN in the hospital and that Taylor is, in fact, pregnant. “Definitely, Ms. Swift is with baby.  Taylor will have her baby about the same time Princess Kate has hers,” said a resident at the hospital.

SPL468430_004

A source close to the drummer in Taylor Swift’s band said that Taylor wasn’t sure if it Conor Kennedy was the baby daddy or if it was One Direction’s Harry Styles.   “There are about two dozen other men, boys, and roadies that could be the father,” according to the head of a One Direction fan club.
WWN, however, can confirm that sources close to One Direction are claiming that Harry is the father.  “Harry is already telling our pals in London that he has ‘super-sperm’ and is very proud that he was able to  get Taylor pregnant so quickly,” said a One Direction hair stylist.  “Harold is thrilled.”
Various members of The Wanted are trying to get Lindsay Lohan pregnant – just so they can keep up with One Direction and superman Styles.  “The Wanted will never catch up to 1D,” said a One Direction fan.  “They suck at everything.”
Taylor’s baby bump may look like this:

taylor_pregnantE

Harry and Taylor were even “practicing” being parents in New York last week with a friend’s baby:

taylor_pregnantd

They have already hired a friend (a father himself) to help take care of the baby after it’s born:

taylor_pregnantF

Though some continue to deny the truth, others are convinced the “Haylor” pregnancy is true because Taylor Swift has seemed VERY happy recently.

taylor_pregnantH

John Mayer is extremely upset that he is not the father of baby Swift.  He is reportedly already writing a song about the baby – and has expressed to her staff (and family) that he wants to be the stepfather to Baby Tay Tay.  “John figures that Harry will dump Taylor and then he’ll step in and save the day,” said a source close to a friend of Mayer.  “John thinks he’ll be a better father than Harry.”

WWN congratulates Taylor Swift!  Rock on, baby…

taylor_pregnantB

312 thoughts on “TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT”

1. Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. This is such a retarded article. Harry Styles would not get a girl preggers until they were like married… Its so f-ing stupid…

2. well if he really made taylor pregnant, all directioners would be in great dissappointment but he would make a great daddy. and harry would never do such a thing anyways. HARRY IS AWESOME UNTIL WE FIND OUT THE TRUTH!!!

3. I bet this is just a bunch of gossip to get popularity. Management thinks they can fool Directioners. We're not as stupid as they think >.>

4. Dude the picture of her 'belly bump' is photoshopped :I like on my iphone it the color is off and it looks like someone spraypainted that area. Obviously she's not pregnant cause Taylor Swift is stupid.

5. Are you freakin kidding me… First of all this is COMPLETE BS BECAUSE HOSTPITALS AND DOCTORS WOULD NOT PUBLICLY RELEASE PRIVATE INFORMATION. THAT PICTURES WITH THE SO CALLED "BABY BUMP" IS PHOTOSHOPPED THEY WERE BABYSITTING LUX NOT FREAKIN PRACTICING AND IT'S JUST TOTAL ABSOLUTE BULL.

6. This is obviously fake, I mean even if she was pregnant, her "baby bump," wouldn't show up for a long while. And maybe the reason she's so happy lately is because that was at the Grammy nominations or something and she got nominated, I mean seriously we fans aren't that stupid

• Ive did my homework? :facepalm: obviously you never "did" your homework or you would have written "I did" or I've done"

7. hell no! harry is not a father no offence to taylor but harry isn't dumb and the so called "baby tay tay " is just a rumor it's just been photoshopped this is ****!!!!!!!!and do you think selena was preggers with jb's babies?! no i don't think so this is just a freakin' rumor -kriza

8. She is not pregnant. Harry is way to smart for that. She is 24 and he is 18. Harry would not do that he knows he would lose a lot of his fans and One Direction fans. They are just trying to make money. They think that they can
    fool directioners but they cant. This is just a stupid fake article. It is clear that the picture of Taylor's baby bump is is photoshop. Seriously why would Harry get her pregnant he is 18. He is smarter than that. I honestly want to kill whoever made up this rumor.

9. Im sorry. I cant deal with "HAYLOR" i mean like for real. That baby bump pic is photo shopped and she dosent ware her hair curly anymore. Its straight. Im sorry. You guys are retards. Taylor is just one of thoes girls whos relationships last like 12 year olds relationships. thoes last for like 2-3 days or weeks at the most. But this will all blow over. If she does make a song about Harry. There will be problems. And i better not hear them on the radio. (: Good Day.

10. Whatever. Obviously the picture of the baby bump was when she had CURLY hair. And that was long ago. When she started dating Harry Styles, She has STRAIGHT HAIR AND FULL BANGS. Does not take an idiot to figure that out.

11. BAHAHHAHAHAHAH this is the most ridiculus article i have ever read… And it is so terribly written!!! Is it supposed to be a joke?!! Oh and BTW its 'Haylor" NOT 'Tarry'!

12. How can you be so sure?!! She said that she wants to be a mother but a very long time away from now…She is matured enough to know that sex is for married couple only,,Back Off Haters,,She didn't steal your Harry,,They are saying that Taylor only Uses Harry for Fame?!!!
    Taylor Swift: Sold 27M albums , 70M song downloads ,6 Grammys ,11 AMA's and 100+more awards ,Been Entertainer of the Year Twice in a row and Artist of the Year,Named Billboard's Woman of The Year ,Have good Heart ,almost 22M twitter followers ,36M facebook friends ,Had only 6 ex's for God Sake and She is more beautiful than you Do!!!
    Harry Styles: Hearththrob and Member of One Direction
    SEE?!!!DID YOU GET MY POINT DIRECTIONERS AND MY LOVELY SWIFTIES?!!!

13. This is so obviously FAKE!! The supposed ' baby bump' was not only terribly photoshopped, but also from 2008! Anyone who has seen a picture of Taylor recently would know that. She looks so different! What, are you saying that she carried that baby for 4 years? This is absolute nonsense, and no one should be stupid enough to believe it. Come to think of it, no one should believe what rubbish the "most reliable" WWN decides to claim in the future…

14. OMGSERIOUSLY? THE BABY BUMP PIC WAS FROM A WHILE AGO PLUSSS ITS JUST HER SHADOW ,. PLUS WHEN THEY WERE "PRACTICING BEING PARENTS" THEY WERE ACTUALLY BABYSITTING BABY LUX. HONESTLY IF YOUR GOING TO POST THIS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

15. That picture with the baby bump is old, you can tell because of her hair. And also, it looks more photoshopped than I have ever seen before.

16. This whole article has me dying of laughter.
    First of all, for her to be pregnant, that would require Harry to have sex with her, which LOL ain't gonna happen, he's got a boyfriend, thank you very much.
    Second, do you see how unhappy he looks around her? Yeah. I'm positive that if he looks so down around her in public, that hes SO shagging her when they're alone. Right.
    I won't even get into the fake date/baby sitting lux thing, you all clearly don't know your facts.
    I'll leave you all with this, by writing fake articles like this, you're ruining Harry's life. He's only 18 ffs don't put all this weight on his shoulders.

• She says they are datin and he says "she made him hold her hand and do those other things"… I agree with you.. Taylor needs to get over herself.. she was talking about marrage and kids… Dude Harry is only 18 and the wern't datin so she is de·lir·i·ous!

17. Are you all idiots?! This article is a JOKE. It is not meant to seem realistic, it's meant to be FUNNY. Your fandoms take everything FAR too seriously, like omg take a joke. This is a satire site, and you've all bypassed the completely obvious fact that it is not meant to be real. Laughing at you all.

• i think mary is too smart for that and i don't even think he likes taylor that much and he's doing it for publicity… honestly and the pregnancy is fake that pic of her is so fake she doesn't even have a big belly button and how is someone going to get that big in 2 days like be smart people….

18. IF SHE IS PREGG WITH HARRYS BABY SHE DOESNT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN SHE WILL HAVE HALF THE WORLD POPULATION AFTER !!! and YEAH thats true OMGSERIOUSLY? THE BABY BUMP PIC WAS FROM A WHILE AGO PLUSSS ITS JUST HER SHADOW ,. PLUS WHEN THEY WERE "PRACTICING BEING PARENTS" THEY WERE ACTUALLY BABYSITTING BABY LUX. HONESTLY IF YOUR GOING TO POST THIS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

19. Omg I just love Harry. Styles. His the god of hot and like I wish the baby Waz mine !!!!!!! No fair anyway I hate Taylor swift so ******** from my harry!!!!!

20. This is fake! the photos are old! so its fake! taylor could just be getting fat and paying people to say that shes pregent! . we have to ask harry if ita true.

21. no, no, no, no! he cant be a parent, ESPECIALLY with her! im not saying he wouldnt make a great dad; im positive he would. hes just, too young.

22. The 'baby bump' picture is from like 2008. This is a brutal rumour! Taylor Swift holds a baby, and everyone says "OMG she's pregnant." Seriously! I feel bad for Taylor, Harry, and Conner Kennedy. Geez, vicious rumour.

23. that is so untrue!!!!
    It's just another rumors. I am a Taylor Swift fun and a Belieber, they are just doing it like the haters did to Bieber.

24. The people that work at WWN don't have lives -.- pissing myself laughing here xD u'd have to be retarded to believe this, that "baby bump" pic is her when she was seventeen, let alone the fact to can see they done it in the Paint tool :L

• can i justt say that yh, its probably a rumor they've made up to get people talking. but i think you will find that they were'nt meant to be serious with the baby bump photo. if she was supposedly going to have aa baby at the same time as princess kate, she wouldnt be that big. they did those last few paragraphs as a laugh. but yh, you'd have to be gulliable to believe it. but it would be funny if in a few months they actually do announce she is preggers…

25. yeah today my friends were telling me that taylor was pregnet but i didint belive them becouse. 1 hes to young 18 years old and taylor is 21 years old i think they shouldn't have started to date becouse harry styles is to young. and taylor swift is old well not that old but older then harry wel u know what i mean. she may be pregnat but not by harry styles or enyone in one direction. she has no bump for one and two oned direction almost broke up becouse of them dating. and three if harry was the baby dad one direction will break up and they will have to stop being famous couse they will be to bussy. and they dont make a that of a good couple to young Harry Styles and to old taylor swift.

26. Im am very mad right now at Taylor she is a complete slut and that picture is soo edited but Taylor shes a slut she 22 and hes 18!!! Wtf!?!?! Im not saying Harry would be a bad father im 100% sure he would be a great father but not when hes 18!!! Plus there not even a cute couple because shes a good few inches taller than him and she always wears high heels so shes a giant compared to harry!! I absolutely do not approve at all not one bit definitely not like seriously Harry Stay awayy from that slutty attention whore

27. Ok so…its not true. I am not a fan of either of them, my sisters are though. The "baby bump" pic is from 2007 (a little research does you good.) and is quite obviously doctored and not well. As for the others, I dont care enough to know. now just calm down. These people do not even know you are alive, no need to bust a blood vessel over a satirical article.

28. ha in their dreams… well they can fool others but they can't fool me…i can only say its a NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but HARRY IF U R SERIOUS IN THIS COMMOTION PLS THINK TWICE BEFORE U ACT BECAUSE WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT U !!FOR WE ARE 1D FANS FOREVER!!!!!

29. You never know… could be true…I'm not saying that I believe it but it could actually be true… I'm a fan of 1D and tay tay sway and Demi Lovato, god I love Demi, and Niall Horan 😀 Demi and Niall should be together, just saying…well 'bout tay tay being pregnant, it might be true, so don't be surprised if she does give birth to a child…:/ and if harry does dump Taylor I'll hate him for it, and good on for John Mayer, he must be a lovely guy..BTW John if harry dumps tay tay, then go for her, start flirting with her, you two will be great couples…I think…

30. BTW I didn't mean thing 'bout hating harry, kinda was a joke..I don't really hate, its not in my nature I try to be friends with everybody but they just hate me coz I'm so kind to people and I do the right thing and I'm different from them, different as in normal…I only have friends in cadets..they are great friends too.. I get a little excited when I hear good news or when I want to sing, so I'm always happy, but sometimes I'm real depress but my beautiful/handsome friends have supported me and now I'm really happy 😉 I love everybody, even if they hate me or saying horrible things 'bout me…:-(

31. Hahahaha that is so not true, firstly, that picture was so old, the one where she looked pregnant was taken a couple of years ago. Harry couldn't be the father if she is going to have the ''baby" when Kate middle tone has hers. What a load of b******t lol

32. This is RIDICULOUS, how can she be pregnant. I am not falling for this kind of crap! The photo is old,her hair is straight now not curly. This is just a load of BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Where do people come up with these things?
    Taylor is gonna pick up the latest FAMOUS magazine and either laugh or be really upset because this could ruin her career. No true Swiftie out there is going to believe this rubbish. (I'm a swiftie myself). Taylor Swift fans are going to know that Taylor Swift is not going to let herself get knocked up. Especially at her age. Taylor is a responsible young lady and i know that she will be hurt by this. It is terrible that people would do this to such a beautiful person that does nothing but good.

• 🙂 So true!
      Taylor Swift is amazing!
      I love her so much! She has been my favourite since i was 3!
      🙂 I go with ya!

• That tweet was FAKE btw… She is wayyyyy to polite to say anything like that, EVER! This makes me ,mad, she really did nothing bad, just stay of of their love lifes!

34. Yeah she's totally prego. You know since Harry's the only guy she's actually slept with right? I like Taylor, but she's kinda a whore. Just saying. There's like 5 other people that could be the father. I strongly doubt she's even pregnant. And to top it off, the pic of her baby bump is photoshopped. Google her at the AMA's. There's pics of her in that exact dress.

35. There is absolutely nothing about this article that doesn't make me want to violently vomit up my own internal organs.
    I knew rumours were made by people but for a news site to not only encourage them but make it look like they're true is absolutely ridiculous.
    The photo of her "baby bump" is clearly photoshopped. I'm no graphic designer but even I can see that. Hell, it just looks like someone has taken an air-brush to it and then blurred the rest of the photo so as to disguise the evidence of air-brushing.
    And also, the pic directly below that one shows them in New York with a friends' baby "last week". So she got about two, three or four months worth of growth in one week… Damn. Talk about accelerated growth, they might wanna get that checked out. There are a few other things I can find wrong with this article but my god, there is not enough room for me to write it all down and I will become brain dead if I try.
    To think that there are people out in the world that will buy this crap and believe it makes me wish for the apocalypse to happen.
    If you're going to write a story about a celebrity, or anyone for that matter, actually find real evidence that will support what you're saying. Don't make it up to please the people who have tiny, uninteresting lives.
    Jesus H. Christ.

36. I feel so sorry for Harry he isn't ready, he's to young but so are others that become parents this age is younger.
    No offense to Taylor but she's 23, he's 18, 5 years diff , he's only 18 she should know better but so should she

37. I honestly don't believe this article is true what so ever, but the only thing that makes me question whether it really is, is because neither one has publicly declared this rumor as false. They could easily clear up the rumors within just a few mins but neither has done this and it makes me wonder… Oh well. The truth will be told sooner or later.

38. OMG people have to stop making up so much about this! Taylor swift is not pregnant! actually she probably is because she has gone out with like 40,000,000 guys but not from harry!

39. No offence but this kinda bull. Everyone in the wirld knows the bump photo you have is fake cos taylors had a front fringe for ages, before dating harry or connor. And the person who apparently spilled about checking taylor out at the docs would have never given out personal info cos they arent allowed to . So um, dumb!!!!!

40. IF she is pregnant it probably Conor's because she's only been with harry for like 3 weeks, so if shes pregnant it couldnt be his unless she likes to love and leave, guess thats what happens when you hook up with someone 5 years older than you, shes such a slut sometimes.

41. I think Taylor's just being obsessed with Harry. I mean, Harry's so young to be a dad. She's 23, she can live with that, but Harry's only 18, he'll lose so much. He's the youngest of the 1D lads, and the first to be a dad? That doesn't make sense? And they've been dating for only some time. I feel like it's just Swift's publicity tactic or rather a desperate move to finally have a lover, with all those relationships that did not work out and with the songs that keep on claiming that it's always the guy's fault. I mean, ( I'm pretty much attacking on Taylor here..) she's famous, pretty, rich but why did every single relationship ruined? I guess she has an stinking attitude. What about the men's side? They're just deprived of the opportunity to really say what really happened, because they're not as famous as Swift, obviously.

42. Taylor has been such a positive inspiration for young girls compared to who they've had to look up to for eons! If she IS pregnant, I'll be very disappointed. She will knock down all the positive structure she's given to these young ladies who are tyring to do the right thing by watching & listening to her. Taylor, be straight w/your fans…announce or denounce the rumor before this gets out of hand! And if you're not prego, help these girls to understand the importance of safe sex. We're waiting….

43. I <3 Tay Tay. I don't care what she does cuz she's 23. There are people out there that are 16 who do that kind of stuff. I think people shouldn't judge her just because they're jealous of her getting Harry. I hate when people spread rumors, so please don't. =)

44. gee… If thats so… I always believed she 2b a honest person and still tink of her as some differnt. Gee… I dnt knw what 2say… But wish GOD hep her all dsem… Funny though cus i use 2wish shed b my wife… Gee… Anyway, hope she takes care herself.. Best of LUCK

45. I dont believe this because i have seen recent photos and she did not have a baby bump it has been photo shoped or just a awkward photo and anyway if she is pregnant dont make her and harry feel bad what if you were pregnant and you were being told about all over the internet its common sence

46. Searisly!! Shut Up! She is not its just all stupid Rumers!! For one that photo is from back in 2008 smart ones! Whoever starts these rumeres are stupid brats who are jealos of Taylor!

47. i came across this article because one of the boys showed it to me and i think this is the worst article ever written whoever wrote this should go die.Besides Harry would never sleep with that dirty whore.

48. This is just so ridiculous! xD The writer doesn't even know how to write a believable article! Oh and not even good at photoshop I see… 😛

49. Come on. She isn't pregnant. The photo with the supposed baby bump? That photo was taken in 2007, when she didn't even know Harry! This whole story sounds completely fake. The facts don't even tie in together.
    Nice try.

50. this is clearly false. have you ever heard of patient doctor confidentiality? taylor could put that hospital out of business if this was the case!

51. Ok kiddies, lets get this straight; it is very very illegal for a medical official to share confidential medical information outside of that person(s) family(ies). Secondly, look at the last few pictures: where's the bump gone off to? I mean I'm sure it didn't just pop out the (presumed) baby's legs and walk away. Thirdly; I feel it is very very very low life for someone to say such things and turn some innocent pictures into some BS.
    Why would Taylor's OB/GYN share such personal information, knowing (s)he could be sued and banned from any legal medical practices. This is obviously some BS The media couldn't wait for some vulnerable chumps to choke down. How pathetic, they all need something better to do.

52. Have you guys seriously never read tabloids before? Of course it's fake. The stories are embellished for entertainment purposes. No need to get yourselves worked up over false media. Also that photo with the "baby bump" looks to be her shadow as you can see the black outline all over that side of her body.

53. OMG!!! I've been waiting for this moment for ****ing ever. I wonder what her baby would look like. I'M A HUGE FAN OF BOTH HER AND HARRY STYLES. Update me when the baby is do.