TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT

Sources close to Taylor Swift say the pop superstar is pregnant.  Harry Styles is rumored to be the father.
The Swift Camp is denying this report, saying it is just a wild rumor.  But WWN has spoken to doctors close to Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles and they have confirmed Taylor Swift was examined by an OB/GYN in the hospital and that Taylor is, in fact, pregnant. “Definitely, Ms. Swift is with baby.  Taylor will have her baby about the same time Princess Kate has hers,” said a resident at the hospital.

SPL468430_004

A source close to the drummer in Taylor Swift’s band said that Taylor wasn’t sure if it Conor Kennedy was the baby daddy or if it was One Direction’s Harry Styles.   “There are about two dozen other men, boys, and roadies that could be the father,” according to the head of a One Direction fan club.
WWN, however, can confirm that sources close to One Direction are claiming that Harry is the father.  “Harry is already telling our pals in London that he has ‘super-sperm’ and is very proud that he was able to  get Taylor pregnant so quickly,” said a One Direction hair stylist.  “Harold is thrilled.”
Various members of The Wanted are trying to get Lindsay Lohan pregnant – just so they can keep up with One Direction and superman Styles.  “The Wanted will never catch up to 1D,” said a One Direction fan.  “They suck at everything.”
Taylor’s baby bump may look like this:

taylor_pregnantE

Harry and Taylor were even “practicing” being parents in New York last week with a friend’s baby:

taylor_pregnantd

They have already hired a friend (a father himself) to help take care of the baby after it’s born:

taylor_pregnantF

Though some continue to deny the truth, others are convinced the “Haylor” pregnancy is true because Taylor Swift has seemed VERY happy recently.

taylor_pregnantH

John Mayer is extremely upset that he is not the father of baby Swift.  He is reportedly already writing a song about the baby – and has expressed to her staff (and family) that he wants to be the stepfather to Baby Tay Tay.  “John figures that Harry will dump Taylor and then he’ll step in and save the day,” said a source close to a friend of Mayer.  “John thinks he’ll be a better father than Harry.”

WWN congratulates Taylor Swift!  Rock on, baby…

taylor_pregnantB

312 thoughts on “TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT”

1. this is ridiculously fake, I hope this is just a joke, because otherwise it makes whoever tried to seriously write it look like a complete idiot.

2. This is sooooo fake! If it was real then the first thing that I would see when I start to even type Taylor in the search box for google would be "Taylor Swift pregnant". I had to go on a hunt for this so it is definetly not true. If it was then i would be hearing alot about Directioners comitting suicide.

3. This is very stupid. However believeable. I'd believe it too.. If i wasn't GOOD friends with all the boys, especially Harold. I'm very disappointed at the publisher of this article because, your so called photos of "taylor's baby bump" are from a LONG time ago, not to mention her hair isn't even the same. Harold, did not get Taylor pregnant. I have already talked to him about it. All the rumors are FALSE! I wish you people, would get a life already and stop trying to make up rumors to get paid. You're pathetic. Get a life and leave my friends and their girlfriends/friends and every other star alone. Please and Thank you.
    'Sincerly, A Close Source to One Direction.

4. I've only seen this on ONE magizine if it were true it would be al over the news! If it is true then I'm sorry for them because it will effect their jobs big time! I'm not believing it until it is confirmed from either Harry or Taylor!

5. This is so fake it's hysterical. Everyone wants to make Taylor look like slut cuz she's the opposite. And that pic of her so called baby bump is from years ago…. If it was true it'd b all over the news and I had to search a lot

6. And hired a friend??? That's a load of bull! That 'Friend' is lux''s (the baby they are carrying) father! The photos are the same except for the fact the Taylor took off her jacket

7. that picture is fake for a bunch of reasons
    1. um, she doesnt have her hair cury anymore
    2. that is from years ago
    3. she said she isnt ready for kids
    4. refer to number 3 and 1

8. Oh my gosh…I've never laughed this hard today…this article just made my day. Oh and whoever wrote this article needs to get educated properly; Taylor doesn't have curly hair anymore.

9. Well I'm nit sure if this is true but I love one direction and I like Taylor swifts songs but she is just gonna put Harry in her boyfriend pile and I mean if she is pregnant well then good for her I've been dying to know what their baby would look like but if it is true I'm dying inside but atleast its not Niall I'm good with it being Harry but still I'm upset if its true

10. I love how ppl are like "this is so fake!!!" of course it is… that's why it's called SATIRE!! Haha. Taylor's my homegirl, but this gave me a lil laugh. 😛

11. this is a ridiculous rumour. the picture in this article are like freaking wrong. the photo of Taylor with a circle around her stomach is from 2010 and the photo of Taylor and Harry walking with another guy holding a pram. the guys pushing the pram is Lou teasdales husband whom has a daughter.

12. Oh my god…
    Are some of you ACTUALLY stupid? Of course it's fake, the entire website is dedicated to satire, or didn't you notice the sections at the top dedicated to mutants and aliens or the articles about Kim Kardashians butt exploding or alien spaceships attacking earth in November 2012?
    Seriously, grab a freaking dictionary and look up satire…
    Not being rude, but it'll make you look smarter than you're coming off as <3

13. John Mayer is writing a song about the baby……LOLOLOLOL oh my god. That guy has never written a song in his life. Hired a friend to help them parent. Also a major LOL. That's Lux's dad. I'm seriously cracking up at this article.

14. This is soo fake. If this were true and the doctors did release confidential patient information like that then they could lose their lisencse. This is all bs

15. This is just hilarious!! ANNNDDDD it couldn't be Harry's even if the bump was real because, lets face it, that bumps HUGE! And far too old to be Harry's unless they've secretly been going out for ages! And they haven't even confirmed they're dating never mind a baby too!! But everything's fake, even the picture!!

16. Even my photoshop skills are better, the person shouldn't use the spray thingy it makes look so fake. Otherwise, great entertainment! Thanks for the laugh.

17. ridiculous much?! its really funny how you guys can stay in front of the computer typing paragraph by paragraph with this whole crap story…what is life?

18. I don't even know what to believe…. If Taylor is pregnant and Harry is the dad, then I'm happy for both of them. If she isn't, then I'm happy as well. Directioner for ever:) but is this true?

19. Their hair stylist??? I can bet with you that Lou(the hair stylist) would never say anything like that to the paps!! She respects the boys to much, and their privacy!!

20. Man u guys serious? the picture of baby bump was in 2007 AMA. -_-;;
    If the talyor's pregnant was ture, what about the Red world tour? this is so not true

21. This is so fake! If it was real then the first thing that I would see when I start to even type Taylor in the search box for Google would be "Taylor Swift pregnant".

• I know right! And if you saw the photo of her "bump" then you would obviously know that it's edited. And the "babysitter" is a friend of One Direction's. People these days… -.-

22. i have always loved harry styles he is so hot but now that he is a dad no affence harry but you have the band/ your brothers you need to focus on work lets not make a family will your at it i mean really leave your life your to young to have a kid now

23. 아나 진짜 어이없네 낚시 기사쓰면 너희한테 남는게 도대체 뭐야??
    이런 글 적어서 올리면 너희들이 얻는거나 좀 기사로 써봐
    얼마나 받아먹고 이런글 적어 올리는거야?

24. LOL you guys are mental! That "baby bump" photo looks like it was edited by a drunk pre schooler, and her carrying a small child has NOTHING to do with her being pregnant. If you believe this then you are obviously just as messed up as the person who posted this bull. What, a human can't be happy without being pregnant? Idiots!!
    By the way, anyone who uses the term "preggers" is definitely a trustworthy source (again, idiot!)

25. Can't you tell how fake this is? That's baby lux and her dad is the so called friend to help them out. It's all a bunch of lies….I literally laughed out loud!

26. Guys, "satire" is in the tagline. Whether she is pregnant or not, this entire article is meant to be a joke. Don't take it seriously. It's so blatantly written to make fun of the issue. Kids these days.

27. the baby bump picture is an old picture of Taylor! oh come on look at the curls of her hair! stop the lie and wait for the parties to speak up!

28. you are all ridiculous. get a life. she's not freaking pregnant. this article sucks and if you actually believe this crap you're an idiot.

29. Dude this is the most funniest rumor i have ever heard! that photo is from like 2010 maybe older! if you wanted this to look recent and look real try another photo! this is to funny

30. okay, why would Harry be happy about it if he denied the relationship?! This makes no sense, the facts don't add up. Even if she is knocked up then John Mayer or Conor Kennedy is probably the dad. Harry said he would never hide a relationship, and I trust him.

31. its a fake, and that baby is lux, harry is very close with lux, and that pram is the pram from lux, and that man is the father from lux,
    and c'mon harry's 18, but it can be a accident..
    but he said in a magezine : im not ready for this : Taylor is pregnant

• Actually his name is Harold. They call him harry for short.
      don't belive me? he said "and i'm Harold in the pepsi commercial outakes

32. RIGHT!!!!! HARRY ITS NOT TRUE NOBODY LIKES HER ANYWAY SHE SAID YESTERDAY (Eff you Directioners on twitter) she eraced it for harry NIALL IS THE ONLY ONE NOT FOLLING HER ON TWITTER SO SHE IS TOO CRAZY HARRY SAID ON THE RAIDIO SHE IS DELUSIONAL AND THEY WERE NEVER GOUNG OUT SHE WANTED THEM TO HOLD HANDS BUT HARRY WANTED TO JUST BE NICE AND HE'S DONE HE SAID SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT A FAMILY AND EVERY THING NO NONO SHE'S CRAZY!!!! And a baby bump would be more time!!!!!

33. You can totally see the photoshop work on the "baby bump". See those brownish blurred brush marks? Totally real. It just so happens to disappear near her hand and at the bottom of her skirt. Nice work, nice freaking work.

34. Anyone who believes any bit of this article is extremely stupid. Not only is the 'baby bump' picture old, but it's also clearly photoshopped. The baby is Harry's stylist's baby. Seriously, every part of this article is retarded. None of it is believable

35. That picture with the black dress is old and Photoshopped!! This is ridiculous!!! Spreading rumors is not what I would call good journalism.

36. If Harry Styles and Taylor Swift aren't actually dating, then the worst part is, that Harry lied to his fans, as he confirmed his love for Taylor. However I believe that Haylor, is just a publicity stunt, to gain fans for both, Swift and Styles.
    Taylor is not pregnant.
    Harry is not a father.
    And theres a chance that Haylor was created by management, just to gain more fame. However, Swift and Styles, are both losing fans, at a ridiculous speed.

37. Ok this is NOT true because the picture of her having the baby bump is totally photoshopped because it is blurry around it and is a picture from a long time ago ok and the picture of them holding the baby is not true they were baby sitting baby lux I agree with rebecca 100% FAKE CRAP!!!

38. I hate taylor, and i swear if she is pregnate with Harrys baby, she will break up the band. This is very dissapointing. Taylor BIRTH CONTROL!!! use it! Omg im pissed

39. The baby bump photo is oviously really badly photoshoped taylor is not pregnate. just cause shes carying baby lux doesnt mean anything. lou carres her niall wroter her a note. are they going to be daddys too…. and the wanted thing is rediculous