RIHANNA BACK WITH CHRIS BROWN

LOS ANGELES  – Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly a couple again. She has forgiven him.
The two singers partied last night at Greystone Manor, West Hollywood club and left separately, but a mile down the road Rihanna’s driver pulled over and she reportedly hopped into Brown’s car..
Several people who were at the club last night tweeted that as far as they could see Rihanna and Chris making out with each other in the club.  The protective order against Chris Brown — requiring that he have no contact with her was lifted a  year ago, so Brown is free to hook-up with Rihanna again.
Rihanna was in Hawaii over the holidays, getting ready to be with Chris again:

According to a person close to Chris Brown, Chris feels that Rihanna is the love of his life and is thrilled to be back with her.  After the “incident” Chris felt that he had destroyed all chances of a relationship with his soul mate, so he stayed away.  But Rihanna apparently felt the same way about Chris.  She reportedly told  him, “You da one.”  Now, the soulmates can be together again.

Rihanna and Chris are with each other all the time and when they are not together, they are exchanging IM’s and text messages.
Not everyone is pleased with this development.   We’re told that Jay Z and Rihanna’s RocNation managers are furious that she’s back with Breezy.  “We don’t like this one bit.   Rihanna is making a big mistake,” said a source close to RocNation.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS OF RIHANNA AND CHRIS

493 thoughts on “RIHANNA BACK WITH CHRIS BROWN”

1. I f Chris Brown gets with Rihanna than thats their busy, i have an opinion on it but it really doesnt matter because i dont know them

2. Chris like i say change your life and let your enimies be shame love is honest and serious faith care and being the spcial person on earth for your one anonly a man can not beat a woman but give a advice or tell her family or friends to give her advice if she hot you.;;;don't made a woman cry if not people will disbelieve you no one can trust you to any relationship ok you are a big boy take care of your self and your love thanks your Rihanna for coming back to him may God help you too……

3. I do consider all of the ideas you have introduced in your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for starters. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

4. i knew they would get back together! But the thing is why be mad at the couple?? I mean thats just how they feel , they are in love with eachother and yall can clearly see that the love for eachother is real! Chris im pretty sure will not lay hands on her again, because he realized he would lose her just like that and that he loves her and he does not EVER want to live without her again.
    I love that they are back together, no negative comments on my part.
    brezzi&&Rhianna<3

• Do you know them personally? No?
      A man like that just isn't going to change. Abuse won't change unless something is done about it, and I can bet you he will abuse her again.
      Yell at me all you want.. but you know, I just don't think it's happening.

5. I think that he change…… And realize what hedid was wrong but pray to god that he don't..Cause if he do…. He can't make NO COME BACK from this

6. They should get back together they still have love for each other dont nobody else say anything about other celebs having domestic violence in their relationships or marriages it happened three years ago its a new beginning its time to let go of the past in continue on the future now it was wrong for a man to hit any woman but they have their own minds and they are the only ones that can control it

7. I Think they should work it out. It shouldn't matter what others think about if they both love each other and thats all that matter. She forgave him why can't nobody else forgive him. they are PERFECT for each other and that's all. Everybody should mind there business and don't worry about them. Worry about what you got going on. Im happy for both of them.

8. I wish it were so simple as its "their business" but both of them are role models with teenage fans. They set an example; I thought Rihanna coming out about her experience and really opening up about it which doesn't happen very often was powerful. I'm a huge fan of hers and I thought that her album about it was a powerful way to speak on it. I think for any young girls who'd experienced it, it must have been powerful to see a celebrity say "I'm done, I won't go back to that". I think for the sake of her fans she shouldn't get back with him; he may never hit her again not nessecarily because he is repentant but because of his career and how bad it would look but most women aren't in relationships with abusive celebrities. Those men don't have anything to lose if they hit them again. Unless she makes it explicitly clear or says something about her relationship with him, then its going to have a negative impact on her fans. I really think she could have been a powerful spokesperson for domestic violence since so many people downplay it in the media, and I'm sad she didn't choose that route. Her music and fashion could potentially do really artistic incredible things in terms of messaging; I hope she presues the artistic music videos and brings art back to the music industry.

9. I think is a good news they both love each other.and for both to see that they misses each other ,I think we are about see one of the best lover story in times on this our planet

10. And come to think about it what das jayz no about. They keep it privte,and any one dat keep staff privte do not want other to no want is goin on ,yet want the public to no bout them ,so jayz or what ever his name is ,is just tolkin air

11. no one has a ryt to decide who chris n riri should love or nt,if thy love each other y not? no one should be starved from the ones they love

12. I look for her to focus on the heart and her love and his love is to forgive him the courage to apologize. And to seek opportunities. When she was in love with him. It is not surprising that he one. Back in love again. I was one of his fans who watched the news all the time I had two people who love music, and he was often significant. I always believed it to another decision. That is correct. She chose to follow the heart. And the depth of his feelings two people I asked him to two years and love each other forever.

13. Sooooo stupid, he hits her and she forgives him. Is she really thinking he will never hit her again, men like him doesn't change. Wow i always thought she's a strong women looks like she isn't.

14. It would be SO stupid of her if she this is actually true.
    I hope she watches the videos of her back then to remember what he did to her… maybe that will remind her of how stupid it is to forgive an abuser

15. They both are young, If he apologized and was thoroughly getting it across to her that she is his soulmate, thats up to her, But their both grown adults, she's made her decision to get back with, YOU made your bed YOU sleep in it, there isn't a thing anyone can do about it but I hope they get along better this time!!!

16. Very happy to hear that they are back together for that was how it was meant to be. They make a beautiful couple; and they have so much in common. Love those duets… one compliments the other – my suggestion. Follow your heart and don't let the media or society dictate your life.

17. they love each other,and nobody can say anything about theire love.all we have todo is wish good lucky for them!

18. Love between two is powerful when god joined together so chris need to put a ring on Riri left hand and make and open apology about the songs he made because we can make and sing songs. Its time to do the real like

19. Love between two is powerful when god joined together so chris need to put a ring on Riri left hand and make and open apology about the songs he made because we can make and sing songs. Its time to do the real like riri she let the whole world know if she with chris so what thats her business so chris do the right thing at bet awards and move to london

20. Finally they have a happy ending…….love you guys ……..keep it up and try to understand each other without any fight again plisssssssss.

21. I think that chris love rihanna but he needs to stop kidding around before he lose her. and stop making those songs to upset her. if he wants to say something to her he should tell her to her face not publicly. i think rihanna should forgive him for his song and for showing off on her with tran. after all he still love her very much she just have to be patient and allow him to make his money and he would come out publicy with his love for rihanna.

22. Thought they were not speaking since they stopped following each other via twitter. The above info seems to be wrong or simply made up. Chris and Rihanna need to meet and speak as adults, their emotions are confused. Guess the media will not stop reporting false info until one or both of these young persons gets into a deep depression or suicide.

23. Very glad to hear that they are back together, that's was wat's up. also its meant to be. I can feel better for them nw, wish them gud luck, chris have to marry her immediately. fanks

24. This is pathetic. Regardless of whether it is true or not, I can't believe anyone would be happy to see a woman back with her abuser. Sick.

25. I used 2 nt lik Rihanna 4 certain reason..bt since Chris n RiRi r happy n meant 2 b 2gther…well let dem b…dntt make da Same mistake gurl…n u Chris shw her sum respect plzzzzz…

26. When are you people gonna mind your own business . like seriously give the girl a break . i love rihanna and im gone stick with whatever decision she makes . #teamRihanna all day

27. I think they should give it a chance , we all human and people make mistakes and learn from it, if they both were not famous then all this negative vibes would have not been there.. The Papazzi just wants to make a big mess out of nothing…

28. Rihanna just made the biggest mistake of her life. I mean, doesn't she learn?! If a guy hits you once, I dont care whether it takes a thousand years; he will hit you again. This is a huge step backwards for her

29. eu acho que diviam volta a namorar porque toda gente comete erros e toda gente merece outra oportunidade eu acho que a rihanna devia dar outra oportunidade ao chris brown nao só porque sou fã do chris brown mas tamém sou fã da rihanna por isso que eu acho que deviam ficar juntos para sempre porque quando amas um pessoa deves estar com essa pessoa.
    E eu sei que o premeiro amor nunca se esquece principalmente quando esse amor é grande e esses-ti dentro de nós.
    nunca se deve separar dois corações que se amam.
    Nao quero ver o Chris Brown a sofrer porque eu adoro ele mesmo ter cometido o erro de bater a rihanna, o Chris Brown vai sempre ser o meu idolo e vai estar sempre aqui no meu coração <3<3<3

• I THINK I SUPPORT THESE CAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER , chris and his new girlfriend body language is bad , To be honest they were young now rihanna has grown up chris can control his temper ,LETS SUPPORT , COME RIHANNA FOLLOW YOUR HEART , WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND DOORS ABOUT BEYONC AND JAYZ, as for jay z leave thm alone , unless you want rihanna as second wife , go for it ri and chris

30. TRUE LOVE IS ALL ABOUT BEING THERE THROUGH THICK AND THEN NO MATTER WHAT HE IS HUMAN AND EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES BECAUSE HE IS A CELEBRITY DOESNT MEANS HE ISNT HUMAN SO I THINK BY THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER IS GREAT I LOVE THEM BOTH SO ALL YOU HATERS NEED TO STEP OFF AND LET THEM BE HAPPY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!#100 THATZ REAL LOVE THERE

31. You recognize therefore significantly in the case of this subject, produced me individually imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated until it's one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times care for it up!

32. i think chris and rihanna r not good match i mean not to be mean the guy BEAT UP THE GRILL!!! i would never ever go out with a guy like him rihanna u must have gust !!!! and im only 13…….

33. Sorry.. but seriously? Why would she get back together with him? I mean I understand that we all make mistakes… but wow. He abused her! If I were her, I would stay well away from him, she's making a huge mistake :(.
    Yell at me all you want, but in the end it's prob going to all happen again.

34. chris brown is hot any 1 would love him and rihanna is soo pretty i am a big fan of rihanna and chris brown they should get married after a while and have kids and hopfully chris brown looks after her very well this time xx best of luck
    <3 🙂 😉 😀

35. they enjoyn themselves en happy too,m happy 4 d'em.they dont need other people's approval as they ar inlve wth each other and dts wt matters the most

36. Im not surprised this happened. Usually abused women go back to the abusive men. But if this is what she wants so be it. But what I will say that is a fact and not an opinion: He abused her once and he will do it again.

37. i had been waitin on when they would actually come back being together….the signs are already there,those two are in love and it was bcos of that same strongness of what he feels for rihanna, chris beat her up……am so happy for you too,believe it or not, those two are madly in love

38. Rihana just to let you know history repeats itself. I was in such a situation and I did exactly what you did that is "FORGIVE" But soon after our marriage i happened again and again till we were divorced.. GOOD LUCK
    BABY N TAKE CARE. HATE TO SEE U HURT

39. I'm a fan of both Chris Brown m' man and Rihanna. However, I am really happy for the two I just hope that Oprah Winfrey will eat her words.

40. i would like to say im happy for them without god in it it will be shortterm everyone wants true love and the only one that know how to get you to that place is god the real true love is taught only by God.

• I agree with you. If Chris Brown and Rihanna want to get back together, that's their business. People should leave them alone and let them make their own life decisions without feeling judged.

41. I think this is really silly! This is Rihanna/Robyn
    Or whatever.. I luv u fans!! Umm I don't
    like Chris I actually wanna be single right
    Now! So you guys quit the rumors it's really
    Dumb and I don't like it!! But u guys are
    The best fans ever!!!****¥££>~~¥

42. Hi everyone! This is china Anne McClain!
    And the McClain sisters..if u dont believe
    This is china Anne McClain then text
    334-658-0912 and I will give u a call.. Every
    One please call me! That isn't my number
    That's my mama number! But call me u
    Guys!!!!

43. This is Rihanna and I think this is silly!
    Honestly I love u fans and ppl who brought
    Me to be famous! But me and Chris Brown
    Are dating! We have been seeing each
    Other for a while now so thanks

• I hope every time Rihanna see's that picture of her face after she was done it's a good solid reminder of how much Chris 'loves' her, twisted little pr**k should have the same thing done to him.
      As for Rihanna, way to lie to her fans and those who believed in her when she said she wouldn't stand for being treated like that. Shows what kind of woman she is.
      Actually you know what, I take it all back, those two belong together, he is a selfish little poser who likes to beat women, and she is a selfish little poser who likes to get beaten. Good on them I'm sure they'll be happy, that is until he beats her to death in one of his little tantrums

• They do "belong together!" We can only know the tantrums will get worse, and she will have no one to blame but herself, She was looked up to by many young teens (and still is) what does she really think she is showing them… being beat up by a immature pr*ck is okay?? Thank you Rihanna for showing our children the wrong kind of morals! May you live a long happy life with the woman beater!

44. Man Yall Were Nott Made 2 Beh tuhgether Oo Yall F'd Uhp Chris Brown Waz Mnt 2 beh wit Meh Mah Self Ndd I And Ghet Tha Straiqht Rihanna Leave Mah Man Alone And Also We F'd Last Niqht

45. Wow!!!!!! Am so much loving it….rihanna and Chris back!!! Wow I love it , have always wish for them to back. So they are back now am glad! Wish u guys the best in your brand new relationship! Kisses to you guys!!!!

46. Rihanna and chris brown were a cute couple past tense i think they should think long and hard before deciding to get back together i love both of them its there decision!!!

47. FIRST OF ALL I THNK GOD FOR THIS FAT HAS HAPPEN,ALL MY LYF I'VE BEEN PRAYIN FOR DIS TWO COUPLE TO GET BACK TOGATHER AND NOW IT HAS HAPPEN THNKS BE TO GOD.I LUV BOTH OF DEM.I DN'T TINK DEY DO ANY WRONG TO BE BACK WIT EACH OTHER,NO ONE IS PERFECT ONLY GOD.DEY VE WRONG EACH OTHER AND DEY VE FORGIVEN EACH OTHER AGAIN IS'T BAD NO.DEY LUV EACH OTHER SO DEY VE D RIGHT TO BE BACK NO MATTER WAT PEOPLE'S SAY OR TINK IT DOESN'T MATTER WAT MATTER IS DEY R TOGATHER AGAIN FOR US.AM HAPPY FOR DEY CUZ I LUV DEM SO IF U LUV DEM U GOT TO BE HAPPY OR DEM TOO OK PLS LET US BE WIT DEM D TIM WHN DEY NEEDED US SO MUCH,DEY NEES OUR ADVISE TO KEEP DEM STRONG.THNK U.U'R D BEST COUPLS LUV U TWO SO MUCH.

48. i am realy happy that they are together and i pray that god should be with them and protect them for they are the stars of the world and i wish them the best .i hope god will give them many children

49. LOL at all these comments…Obviously Rihanna and Chris Brown fans are making up names in an attempt to voice the approval of many….Yeah right. Rihanna is a very dumb girl….She's gonna get hurt worst than before and she knows what she's signing up for…I always thought she was clever, smart and really the next Madonna. Madonna would NEVER do this because she has a brain and self respect. Something Rihanna obviously needs more of. Seriously, she never wears clothes and she cares about no one but herself…How sad.

• agreed!!!! he will beat her again, and who can she blame but herself. I will feel no pity for her the next time! no excuse or begging could get me to go back to a woman beater! Rihanna was good when she first started, and to me has lost it!