Advertisements

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN DECEMBER!

Three giant alien spaceships are again heading for Earth!  Scientists predict the new ships will arrive in December 2013.
UFO encounters continue to increase – as documented on WWN.  And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization,  made a major announcement:
“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter.  Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the October,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.
Three similar giant ships landed in China and the Indonesia Sea in November, 2011.  They were identified as alien spaceships from Planet Gootan. Three more giant Gootan ships are headed here for December 2013.
Read two of WWN’s many stories about the three Gootan ships landing in 2011:

THE STORY ABOUT THE LANDING OF THE THREE SHIPS  IN NOVEMBER 2011

THE GOOTANS ARE HERE

The new Gootan spaceships have been detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars’s orbit – sometime in October 2013. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event.

SETI researchers have spent fifty years monitoring space.  Dr. Malley said that they have conclusively proven that “we are just newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are many other civilizations in space besides our own civilization.”
Wikileaks recently released many classified documents that prove that NASA and high-level U.S. official are aware of the three spaceships and are making plans to battle the spaceships.  They have been concealing information from the U.S. public for decades. Wikileaks also confirms that the UFO sightings over the last three months prove that the alien invasions (long predicted by SETI) has begun. The three spaceships will mark the official beginning of the alien invasion.
Malley said that a Chinese official, Mao Kan, had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the Moon.  US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the Moon.
Both Johnston and Mao Kan agree that three more Gootan spaceships are heading for Earth.
Beginning in November 2013 the U.N. will begin preparing citizens of the world for the second attack of the three Gootan spaceships and a subsequent alien attack, which they predict will be “a large-scale assault.”

Advertisements

3,174 thoughts on “ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN DECEMBER!”

1. Really
    I guess there's one in every crowd
    except here
    everyone is the crowd
    someone needs to make up a new story instead of recycling the same one
    hey its entertainment
    I guess

2. U think in the whole universe were the only livng beings. have u seen the piramidz in giza and the ones in mexico they are exactly the same with no mistake and made years ago. We could only build that in the 21 century and with posible mistakes and heavy machinery but they say it was build with hand tools. Also the only place you can find that kind of stone in the world is in brazil. THINK 2WICE

3. There are so many stars and so many more planets that it is logical to believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere. Scientists have determined that the nearest possible planet that could be inhabited by intelligent life is approximately two thousand light years away. Travelling at the speed of light would take those beings two thousand years to arrive here and, travelling at "Star Treks" warp ten would still take one hundred years. Note that this is without stopping or even slowing their speed.
    I suspect that we are the alien beings, travelling back in time. Review some of the artifacts that have been found all over the world. Some of the beings depicted sure look like humans with some in flight garb.

4. Alien Landed in China because it known also to them that all cheap products are now made there and they wanted to out source there manufacturing of commodities to for cheaper price.Since there spaceship already landed there they take advantage to do shopping.

5. avoid the ufo sunject. ufon hass my story. the ufo's are pure evil
    they don't want you they don't want earth…. they want your soule..
    go to the ufon website and read my story under the name Kerry
    my last name is there to but not putting it here… does anyone the cbs news
    brief on 1975 about trips to etearnity in a ufo..
    want to kno0w how evil they truly are check that out to

6. the aliens are my people as they are ancient indian gods as the spacecrafts called vimanas founded in Afganisthan are my spacecrafts only i can communicate with them by spiritual power my contact no-919561895574

7. Hello people i got an announcement aliens and spaceships are invisible and some has already landed . the meteorite that people saw in russia has consisted of 5 unknown species which have spread around to earth.I will warn people that you will not see it but look around you and you will realise people attitudes and behaviours. they will reclaim the technology that was stolen from America and reclaim 5 aliens that were killed for experimentation in a sacred place.you will not see the aliens at this moment nor in 2013 march but you will see suspicious activities and the american aerospace and rader will not even detect because they are more advanced than us humans.just remember the 4 to 5 stars people have been seen in the skies at night RED GLOWING LIGHTS .As i am the only one that has had direct contact to them i will remain secret to the world .only that they will attack those who stole the technology and killed 5 of the species for experimentation.if you wanted to know the truth keep this to your self as i will remain secret to this world.

8. I hate when ppl, say there is no such thing as aliens ,why in the hell do u ppl think there is only life here ..we are not alone and never have been ,I seen a handsome alien with my twin sister in Idabel ,ok when I was 9, and he was the most amazing being I had ever saw .we went home and drew a pic for my mom and she posted them every where.I have bn visited several hundred times, and never have I bn harmed in any way. they are just learning us.

9. This time im gonna bake a Cake for them for when they arrive 🙂
    Does anyone has a magic crystal ball who shows the day they land so i wont have to put the frosting in the freezer XD

10. Siek they are not coming i know aliens exist and crap but they are not comeing just not like aliens to come at that time. why would they when they had plenty of other times to do it.

• your right Jonathan they have had other chances to invade us but the reason they havn't is because we have military all over the world so if the aliens came they would have to land in the desert but that's where are military bases are so either soldiers would kill them or they would capture them to ixperiment.

11. Everyone is saying that they will invade us. What we don't know is that the invasion already happened. They are already here. They study us. They are drawn to take the one family member they first show interest in.

12. i know aliens are real beause i see them all the time at night and we cant be the only univerwe came from some were with because we are from somewhere eles

13. What tha hell ,I think it woulb be insane to see aliens ,I also don't know how peopl don't belive in them ,I love aliens and I think we all came from aliens

14. Eye witness report from the N17 highway returning from witbank south Africa. My self and 3 other drivers where comming back to Johannesburg after doing business in eastern part of south africa. It was a cloudless cold winter eve in 1998. Travelling at excess speed to get home after a long week away from home. Two strange lights caught my attention to the left of me over the open lands. The lights first moved backwards at a speed leaving a stripe in the night sky, then moved forward and upward leaving another stripe, finally reversing to leave yet a last stripe before vanishing all together. The stripes where in a Z pattern. My self along with the other vechiles stopped on the side of the highway to see if what we had seen as fact or fiction. The Z although in the distance had taken up the whole passenger side window of my 1998 VW Polo Classic. No helicopter
    or known air craft could have made the Z in less than three seconds then disappeared. After phoning the Witbank police we where all dismissed as hoaxers. We know what we witnessed that chilli eve and we all smoked at four ciggs before returning to the road and ending our experience.

15. Aliens wat so eva, JESUS Who is the maker of all, both seen and unseen will decide their fate. Don't worry, JESUS reigns – Hakuna matata. Hahahaha…

• u r an idiot, JESUS, didn't make anything. GOD created man, and from the f*cked up scriptures of the bible and the past, are u really sure that "God" isn't actually and alien ancestor. If aliens exist, I expect them to resemble closely to humans, for we were "created in god's own image". So, while u bible stompers refuse to give in to the idea of alien life, realize that the alien "nuts" have acknowledged that there may be higher power who created us. They are at least being logical. What logic do u base ur faith on? If u found a book that was 2000 yrs old, and it said that if you jump off a cliff, it will rain skittles, would u do it? So come on dude. Really?

16. What The Hell !!!!!!!! Helllloooowwwwww!!…. People!! WAKE UP form you silly dreams!!! there are no aliens! Seriously now, WAKE UP !

17. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=102007
    I shot this at 11h20 pm, 4 March 2013 – in the skies over Johannesburg. Don't have a better lens, so I really can't tell what it is. However 1hr and 30 mins later, it is still in the same position in the sky, even though the moon and stars have moved. Time as of writing this post : 01h00am (gmt +2) – it's still visible right now.

18. We will never know if aliens are real or not, don't make a decision now on what you believe or not. Anything is possible.

• more than 90 billion galaxy systems within this haystack theres 1 needle called a milkyway galaxy in which there is a star system with a planet called Earth where life certainly does exist…..not just 1 form of life but a ecosystem full of various different species of life…..2 each is his own to have the right 2 believe as he or she wishes to believe…..but those fractions are a base fact…..as God is believed to be true but noone has to see God to know he is there…..my point is that yess anything is possible…..what can happin will was quoted by a very inteligent person a long time ago…..so the possibility of an alien species lurking around outside in the vastness of space is 1 in 1 billion chance meaning there could be a form of intelegent life in almost every galaxy…relate it this way in ancient times the world of old on 2 completely different sides of the planet were completely and utterly unaware of eachother and completely unaware of the outside world till the decision to roam out of their lands and explore new areas and becoming aware of tribes of people that may have otherwise remained elusive… but 1 will find the other aventually….like the pilgrims that sailed across the ocean in search of a new world to settle and start a new life….completely unaware of the indigenous indian population that were already here and the indians as well were unaware that the pilgrims were on there way to turn their land into what we formally recognise as the United States…..

19. hi my name is frankw.enos from hilo hawaii in 1967 wee were hunting at night then a very big ufo came to us they are real and i got to be with them and thry told me to tell every one that thry are comeing backto take some human with them not all will go with them iam one that will go with them not to come back to earth to start a new life

20. I saw these aliens at my local supermarket.
    They looked quite normal except for the blue pointed hats they had and large orange picnic baskets.
    I asked one of them what their mission was and they told me that they were searching of intelligent life on earth.
    Anyway they got really upset when their space ship got a parking ticket . They said they could not pay and just shot off in the direction of Jupiter …and I have not seen them since

21. Have been scouring the net since monday 5th of march to find any relevant news or info on what i saw from 6:15 to 6:30 am on monday 5th march 2013 in the sky over blackheath london,so far this is the only thingi have found that is remotely close or relevant.
    Hopeing somebody out there witnessed the same thing i did,will check back here every few days,what i witnessed has changed me !

22. We are already living amongst you as normal human beings, you are all so stupid not to notice!!
    My work colleagues have realised I am different and accepted me for who I am

• So, you're an illegal alien… but you look just like a human? Then how are you different than humans?
      And what are you doing here?

23. The aliens are already here they control everything on the planet, including our climate. They like it hot, which explains the current global warming. They have positions in key places of Government all around the world!!! We just haven't accepted this fact, because it is easier to believe in Santa & the Easter Bunny! Wake up people…planet Earth doesn't belong to Humans any more now than it did back in the stone age! Good luck with what is about to happen!

24. Me and my buddy have seen heavy activity from ships in the sky 2 days ago like… fleets and fleets of ships .. small but way bigger than our fighters .. cloaked in the clouds across the sky.. its about to go down

25. Just googled "Alien" and this was like the sixth result… I don't understad.. But still I like you guys, Bit scared though, Is this like… true stuff? My friend is a bit diffrent, could he be a Gootan? How do I know?

26. In 1998 I was visited by two alien beings. I did not see there ship. I just saw them. I was having my mind controlled by them. I was paralyzed. I could hear a voice in my head that said "you are safe. You are among the chosen." When they were out of site I regained controll. I was so friggen scared. But havent seen them since. Perth, Australia

27. I deffenently believe in aliens where are you from and what is your purpose here you can contact me by email if you wish I really want to know as much as I can about aliens.

28. I read last year that there is a planet headed this way called Nibiru. I dont believe it will be here for a while even though people are posting videos on utube about it,

29. No, no. You're wrong. There are aliens, and they post on this site :ROFL
    These aliens that are due in March (not much of March left at this point, so they better hurry) – do they have a double set of stainless steel teeth? :ROFLMAO

30. Why do you people write this garbage? You call this entertaining? Alien attack my god!! Disapointing to say the least and if there ever were an alien attack hopefully they vaporize the idiots of the world. Such as people who claim there will be an alien attack or some demon alien agenda.

31. Read almost all web log readers already know the power of your facebook marketing advertising plan. What's more, most people already know that internet online selling via social media can certainly increase internet site ranks in addition to enhance your on the net profile. Whatever almost all web users are not aware is usually -how to generate the power of social media within their modest organisationrrrs advantages. These are just some tips which could aid you in your current facebook marketing endeavors. The most important thing to reflect upon concerning facebook marketing is that you are thinking about creating a useful in addition to user generated content. This is a type of material what people need to give his or her buddies in addition to supporters on his or her societal dating styles. Create material that is useful in addition to helpful, actually no person need to present the item. Intriguing material http://www.cloudcontessa.com can disk build the eye of the followers in addition to enthusiasts. They may most likely desire to present this, that will raise your chances to obtain more supporters in addition to visitors. Result in living location just with respect to tests in addition to errors withwith your social media promotion, particularly in inception. Wait for what's and what is no longer working. Examination all kinds of things. Make modifications because needed. A thing that efficient just with respect to additional corporations may well not be good enough. You ought to learn on your current tests in addition to faults. When making use of these marketing and advertising, you will have to modify in addition to charge your current target in addition to ambitions routinely. Like that you can expect to stick to specific. Also on that point currently certainly there exist your several arguments which will require your current internet online selling downward sudden means. It is therefore wise to re-evaluate the particular course it is routinely. Undertake it on a regular basis. Look at your activities and pay attention to the one that is the most successful. xrtiu6fd8gf

• Bayareashod…what the hell did you type? I read your post several times and can't understand any of your comment!!

32. mp,
    If they said you were Chosen, you probably were, please understand all of you, and look up Chosen, Bible, on the internet. It is God, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and His Angels only that will state that you are Chosen. NO other. If another tells you that grab a Bible quick and hold onto itYou cannot see them in human form yet, but they are Human I am not a Bible thumper, but I will tell you I have No Doubts, Yampa Alien is right, God's People are here, doubt you are one of them, but if any of you know anything about the Bible you should understand God made us in his image, Human. So, why would you question whether they come in spaceships or return as it states in the Bible or the Torah. You believe in Aliens and there have been sightings all over the world, sadly when people are interviewed they only speak of them as aliens, and not as God and His People. Why? The Bible is Parables, you should have "Eyes Wide Open" and Hearts and Minds.

33. I thought these object were meant to arrive in November 2012??? What happened? Did they get held up at Customs? Carrying too much duty free, were they?
    If you have any creditable information, get it right…oh, and please use the correct grammar. 80% off the comments posted have an obscene amount of grammatical errors. How can you be taken seriously when you can't communicate on a sixth grade level??

• Maybe you should also perform a spell check before you make a comment. Such as 80% off . How can you be taken seriously?

34. I’m glad I came across your article today. Your information is thought-provoking, insightful and very interesting. It genuinely gave me a lot to think about on this subject. Thank you.

35. Iv been readng thru a lot of sites. All presume,guess,predict……..ALL, I REPEAT, ALL HOPELESSLY WRONG!!! I believe in ets (logically we cant be the only living "beings") but b'cause of we humans lies & coverups….i now say SEEING IS BELIEVING! Cant wait 4 the "REAL" thing (whatever tht is) 2 happen. Sick of the govs, politics & false religious hypocrites!

• yup completely fake! just like how the end of the world was to come at the end of the Mayan Calendar..

36. Ahmm, yeah,
    what Planet was that?
    Yep, we are operating from both sides of the rainbow now. Why is it so hard to accept that you are just an ordinary everyday mortal like everyone else? Oh F**k that would mean that I am not special. !!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the real world. We are all equal. Check the old Hungarian writings about these subjects and topics, the foundations of which later became the first Article in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights centuries later. I am so over this alien loszar. Have a good laugh.

• No Maybe God create dother people on another Planet but they would need warp speed to get here. Light speed is not enough. If Aliens are only in another Galaxy then Warp speed is not enough. Therefore a reasonable conclusion for inteligent minds is that they are too far away to get here or would even know where here is. Just like if we ever discover Warp speed or something like it we won't meet anyone outside our Galaxy. Still not fast enough. All sighting are out of focus or proven hoaxes. Everyone has a Camera so where is the proof?

37. The main reason I stick with this internet site is
    because I'm sure you actually do typically provide a somewhat different leaning on issues to a lot of alternative web pages so high five from me. . !

38. I have a friend whos Neighbor is a Black opps Research Engineer and he said that he could only say that everything in the Sky is ours. (USA) Experimental U.S. Aircraft have been around for years. The Stealth Fighters were proven to be many of the sightings. Bomber too. The Stealth D is still classified because it is the size of a football field and the main use would scare the public. Yes it is triangle Shaped. I have seen one. I hope Obama puts it to use against the North Koreans soon.

• The bible has MANY mentions of various Gods. Chariots of fire and so on….
      The book of Enoch mentioned giants which have been found around the world in skeletons

39. Well, looks like the attack did not happen. Arrival calculations must be off.
    A 200-mile long "Mothership" is impressive and likely contains smaller craft designed for tactical missions.
    I too have been abducted by aliens, One night when I had 16 years of age, I went to bed at 10pm ET, along with my younger brother of 7 years. I always look at the clock when first settling in. As I lay there on my left shoulder, facing my brother, I suddenly noticed a high pitched oscillating sound, which was "in synch" with a green beam of light, emanating from the bedroom window behind me. I noticed that when I tried to turn around to look at the light that I could not turn. Then I tried to yell to my brother who was sound to sleep, but I could not move my mouth or vocal cords. I could breath and move my eyes, but I could not move anything else. I felt a sense of anger as I wanted so badly to turn and face whatever it was and kill it with anything at my disposal, like a baseball bat. I remember also hearing the TV on downstairs, which was the usual situation as my parents like to watch television before they went to bed.
    Then after what seemed like 10 minutes if scanning the room by the green light, accompanied by the high pitched "oscillator type sound", the beam and sound suddenly stopped.
    When it stopped I looked at the clock and it was 12pm and I could no longer make out the sound of my parents watching TV. I got out of bed and woke my brother and asked if he had seen the beam but he said no. I went to my parent's bedroom and they were sound to sleep.
    This is a TRUE story, and I truly believe that the lapse in almost two hours was the period in which I was abducted by an alien craft, which was searching my bedroom for life and it latched on to me.

40. When I was 16, I went to bed at 10pm ET, with my little brother, age 7 sleeping next to me in is own bed. So when I laid on my shoulder I would be facing my little brother. I had specifically noted the time on the alarm clock next to my brother's bed. Suddenly I saw a green light, coming from the bedroom window behind me, as I was positioned on my left shoulder and I could see the beam scan the wall in the direction I was facing. I could not turn for some reason, seemingly frozen, paralyzed. I saw the green beam of light scan the bedroom and as it scanned a high frequency sound seemed to be associated with the presence of the beam. I tried yelling to my brother, who was sleeping, but I could not move my mouth or my head. I was completely paralyzed. I was angry at the audacity of whoever was doing this, and I tried with all of my might to turn around to see them, as I wanted so badly to attack them. I was not afraid, just paralyzed. After what seemed like 10 minutes, the beam stopped scanning, it disappeared, and I was no longer paralyzed. I rush to the bedroom window and looked for any sign, light, beam, or anything I could find. I then happened to notice that the bedroom alarm clock said 12:00AM! It was not 10 minutes, it was 2 hours that had elapsed! People are telling me that I should go to a qualified hypnotist, because I may have been abducted and "they" may have done something to my body. They also recommended a thorough exam, with X-rays, MRIs, and CAT scans to see if anything had been done to me. I am 55 now and that day is as clear as the day it happened, except for the elapsed time of two hours. I swear to Almighty God that this is a true stor.

• I had a "dark being try to take me when I was 25. It was twilight sleep and I fell backwards out of body through utter darkness. . I did call out the Blood of Jesus against it and it left. Never had another event like that.