Home » 11 HINTS YOU MIGHT BE DESCENDED FROM ALIENS » Page 2

11 HINTS YOU MIGHT BE DESCENDED FROM ALIENS

11_hints

4. Hands and fingers are long and slender. Nails tend to be perfectly formed but fragile.
5. Facial features are usually delicate but sometimes appear to be sharply chiseled. Lips are either fuller than average or unusually thin.
6. Hips are fuller than average to downright wide. In women, breasts are small for build.
7. Hair tends to be red or blonde, but hair color alone does not prove alien ancestry.
8. Body build is small to average. Bones are usually weak.
Noblet said behavioral aspects are important clues. Descendants of extraterrestrials also tend to be:
9. Dreamers. The aliens who traveled to Earth long ago were almost certainly visionaries and that is reflected in their descendants today.
10. Smart. They have the ability to size up situations quickly. They also are highly adaptable and often change plans in midstream.
11. Independent. They can survive without the help of others and are sometimes considered to be loners.
[polldaddy poll=1948240]
[Image courtesy of Freaking News]

(Visited 5,058 times, 17 visits today)

26 thoughts on “11 HINTS YOU MIGHT BE DESCENDED FROM ALIENS”

1. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. is it possible that such a b******t being stated by a scientist without any solid argument being published on the internet? I am day by day surprised by such stupidity. Even the graphics you made is of the same substance. 1) first of all interbred with "aliens" it has to be specified what kind of alien species as according to ufo crash retriever clifford stone there are at least 57 species of them. 2) second the "alien" species this presumed scientist talks about is probably the humans who are one of the oldest species in the universe and that's probably the one we descend from. 3) retrieving those related to the first dna is almost impossible as they started the experiment in south africa and then moved to south iraq almost 400.000 years ago and not 8000 years ago. Go back to school moron scientist!!!!

• I must agee,however there is nothing to
      support, tyes of alien species etc.or even any type of age comparison etc.. however the truth about anything to do with Egyptian Ancient is rapidedly. Becoming the great white Ancient E,gypt.

3. wow…interesting…how did they come up with these traits. I heard something similar a while ago…with added traits such as high creative abilities: artistic, musical, etc.

4. sometimes i hold a spoon in my hand. I am making coffee and daydreaming. then when i am about to scoop some suger i see the spoon is completly bent and it wasn't when i took it from the drawer. BTW I have all 11 traights

5. I do not know if what you say is fact, but I do know that I feel no connection with humanity. Everyday I feel as though I fit in even less than the previous day. I do sometimes wonder if I am even one of you.

• I have been where you are. I can get you past this. Here’s what you do; eat a little more – green leafy vegetable salad, some protein, fruit. Juice drinks, water. Go outside in the sun more often, and take in a deep breath. Move around, exercise even if it’s just going for a walk. And while you are out there, look around, you will see us out there. Come and say hello. We are waiting for you!

6. 1st we should know the meaning of what we may call alien because if something we have no idea about it would be called alien and thats the origion of the word so whoever made the comment about needing to go back to school should maybe take there own advice.