Submit your photo to Weekly World News

REPRINTS

Bring your favorite WWN Articles and Covers into your home! (Framed in 11×14 Onyx Eco-Wood) Best of all, you get 2 copies so you can share the best of the WWN with your friends.

Don’t miss out, get yours today! Check out some Classics below

133 Responses to “REPRINTS”

1. Heather McKeon says:

I’m wanting an old issue June 14 2004 homosexual aliens found aboard space wreck found in final embrace. I want to order this but don’t want to just place order and pay for it if I don’t know for sure I will be sent the correct one and if you have it. Please let me know. Thanks (317)964-9531

2. eather says:

yeah that was pretty dumnb of me. sorry :} merry xmas

3. Maggie says:

how about the one from back in the early 90's "Navy Ship Catches Sea Monster"? that was my sisters ship… email me if it's available

4. Nancy Ingham says:

I would like the front page of the magazine with the picture of a lit up cloud that looked like a city on the horizon at night.

5. LoL… the alien thing makes me laugh hard…

6. Roy Onofre says:

We’ve had some interest in these kinds of promotional items and had some graphics prepared by another vendor. Is it viable to use the same graphics? The graphics company was Concord Signs & Banners 3568 Kimball Way Concord, CA 94518 – 925-808-3817. I am not positive if the files will be in a data format that you can work with.

7. Osta Rx says:

these look great

8. hog roast ie says:

Space alien flasher lol, these are funny

9. Jorge A. says:

I’m looking for a cover feature, from the late 1980s (early 1990s??), claiming that the Soviets had cloned Fidel Castro and were running Cuba directly from the Kremlin. The cover image had Castro making a speech, with second image below it of a dead Castro on a morgue slab. Brilliant!!

10. Neo says:

Reliable news?!!? U kidng rite! Frank lake. Get a real job. The stupid stories u follow. Really. Its sad.

11. Sue Anniston says:

I just love the look of Elvis. He's definitely got my vote for President.

12. It's so funny this alien thing

13. As much as all the bat boys and aliens are funny, they pale in comparison to Elvis running for President. Now that would be a sight to behold.

14. Derek says:

Elvis is classic! Also love the "bat child". Absolutely brilliant.

Derek
    // Recent Post: Austin Dermatologists

15. Tony Young says:

this site is so funny!

16. I really liked the pictures :)

17. Funny Meme says:

Hahaha amazing Images I'll feature this to my site soon.

18. zamnex says:

As much as all the bat young children and aliens are crazy, they light in evaluation to Elvis running for Chief executive. Now that would be a vision to look at.

19. Make UR MARk says:

Funny and very awesome!!

20. Jessica Dale says:

Wow, the old issues are better. Precious collection!

21. kalysm says:

Really wish the new issues didn't recycle so many old images. I can't believe how many times I've seen the P'lod one in relation to political stories. Maybe the recycling has always been prevalent, but I'm sure noticing it a lot more. Breaks the immersion to see the same creature pose repeatedly.

22. Kyle says:

Some of these are scary. I'm thinking about posting a few of these on my Facebook Covers site.

23. News Radio Online – Simply Talking