CHICAGO – President Obama spent his birthday alone, with Michael Jackson. They recorded a Christmas album.
President Barack Obama turned 49 on Wednesday. First lady Michelle Obama has taken their youngest daughter, Sasha, to Spain. Their other daughter, Malia, is away at summer camp.
Rumors were that Obama wanted to spend the night in his house in Hyde Park alone, but WWN learned the truth. President Obama is at Chess Recording Studios on the South Side of Chicago. Michael Jackson, who was summoned from the afterlife by President Obama was seen at the studio. Obama, who can “part the waters and heal the earth”, can also make Michael Jackson return from the afterlife.
Obama has always wanted to be a singer. Michael Jackson, James Brown and Joni Mitchell are his favorite artists. Joni couldn’t make it to the studio because she was too busy listening to NPR. James Brown didn’t answer Obama’s “call to heaven.” But Brown did send a message, “I feel good.”
Obama wanted to record a Christmas record, but felt that was “divisive,” so instead he decided to do a Holiday record with songs of Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Diwali and Festivus. But Obama was taking far too long to select the songs for the record. He couldn’t make up his mind. An impatient MJ suggested that they just sing some of his hits and a couple of rearranged rap tunes. Obama agreed with The Ghost of The Gloved One.
Here’s a list of the tracks being recorded today for Obama”s record currently entitled, BLACK AND WHITE.
1) MAN IN THE MIRROR (dedicated to Barry Obama)
2) BEAT IT (dedicated to the Tea Party)
4) DANGEROUS (dedicated to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad)
5) WE ARE THE WORLD (dedicated to all Americans)
6) PRETTY YOUNG THING (dedicated to Beyonce)
7) BEN (dedicated to Ben Bernanke)
8) I WANT YOU BACK (dedicated to independents)
9) IT”S HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP (dedicated to Netroots Nation)
10) GET ON THE FLOOR (dedicated to Glenn Beck)
11) RUBBERBAND MAN (dedicated to Joe Biden)
12) FIGHT THE POWER (dedicated to Barry Obama) and..
Obama wrote an original rap song special for his birthday and those nuts (the Birthers)… I WAS BORN IN HAWAII, FOOLS!
Obama will be in the studio all day, if you have any song suggestions/requests, WWN will forward them to him immediately.
Here’s a sample of Obama singing some Jackie Wilson:
Here he’s singing some Dionne Warwick:
And here he is singing Happy Birthday (to Ted Kennedy):