6) MAKE HER DINNER. Yeah, you can learn how to do this. Why not? She’s working too… it’s 2012. Learn to make a few quick meals and if she’s working late – or even if she’s home with the kids – or just because… make her a delicious meal. You have to make her life easier too.
7) LET HER HANG WITH HER GIRLFRIENDS. If she wants to have a girls night out – let her. If she wants to go away for a girl’s weekend in the Caribbean – let her. You can trust her. If she has fun, she’ll come back happier.
8) LET HER HANDLE THE MONEY. You make the money, but so does she. Women are generally better with money, so let her handle the finances. She can give you an allowance every week and that’s all you have to worry about. This way you don’t have to get involved with what she spends. You just spend what she gives you.
9) ESPN/VIDEO GAMES – LIMITS. Limit yourself to 5 hours total a week in video games/sports shows. You don’t want your girlfriend/wife to be a video game widow. Set a limit for the week and when you meet it – turn off the TV and put away the console.
10) OBEY. Do whatever she says. Don’t question it – it’s not worth it. ”Yes, dear” is the most important phrase you will ever know. You are here to make her happy – just do what she wants.
11) TAKE YOUR TIME IN BED. What’s the rush? Try to include a little foreplay. Try to seduce her, try to – make it longer than a stop at a toll booth. Think about pleasing her for once!
12) KNOW FASHION. Not all women love fashion, but many do. Get a subscription to Elle and Vogue and keep up on the latest trends.
13) GROOM YOURSELF. Just because you’ve won her heart doesn’t give you the right to be a slob now. Keep yourself clean, trim your hairs and stay in shape. No woman wants a big old beer gut.
14) CLEANING. This may be the most important thing to know. Clean the bathroom, kitchen, house or apartment whenever possible. She will love you for it. If you have a saturday off – scrub the floors. It will be worth it – trust me.
Follow ALL these steps and you will be happy for the rest of your life!
Pages: 1 2