For generations Russian women learned how to treat a man from Russian philosopher, Yuri Kurinksy, and his book Maxims for Loving A Man. Not to be outdone by Asian Women (who have their own book out now), Russian women have now put their wisdom into a book, He Will Never Leave You, hoping to help women in their relationships.
Here’s just some of the winning advice Russian women have for Western women so they can be successful in love and marriage:
1) ACT LIKE A WOMAN - Men, especially Russian men, are manly and tough, they don’t want a woman to act stronger or tougher than them. Stop acting like the person in control. You can BE the person in control without acting tough and cold. Be soft and sexy AND in control. Much smarter that way.
2) TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR SEX LIFE – Men think about sex a lot and want sex a lot – so give it to them, because you want it, too! But you don’t have to wait for them to take the lead - you should be the one to initiate sex and take the lead in bed. He will love you for it – and he’ll never want to leave you!
3) BE A HOMEBODY – Learn how to sew clothes, clean and make delicious meals (from scratch) for your man. Take care of him and he will take care of you – in more ways than one.
4) ONE GLASS OF VODKA A NIGHT. Have one glass of vodka with your man every night. It will soothe both of you and put you in the mood. Russians have long known the power of vodka and there’s no better aphrodisiac.
5) NEVER CONTRADICT HIM. When you are in public, never say anything that contradicts your man. Men hate to have their woman disagree with them in front of others. Keep your opinion to yourself in public, but when you get home – you can tell him what you really think and feel.
Pages: 1 2