Edgar Cayce (1877-1945), the “sleeping prophet” predicted the Japanese earthquake!
Edgar Cayce made a number of remarkably accurate predictions in his lifetime – and it was revealed yesterday that he had predicted the earthquake in Japan, saying it would happen in 2010 or 2011.
In 1934, Cayce predicted the beginning and end of World War II many years before it happened. He predicted the end of Communism, and that Russia would be born again. He also saw a strong religious movement coming out of Russia.
And he predicted natural disasters – including Hurricane Katrina and the earthquake in Japan.
Cayce believed that the Second Coming of Christ would happen before 2020 -probably in 2011 or 2012. He gave a trance “reading” which described a number of quite unimaginable natural catastrophes that would occur at the beginning of the 21s century.
He predicted a shift in the world’s axis in 2011. The Japanese earthquake affected the earth’s axis on Friday, March 11. Cayce felt this would eventually lead to:
* Inundations of many coastal regions, caused by a drop in the landmass of about 30 feet combined with a melting of both polar ice caps, including:
* The loss of much of England and Japan.
* The flooding of northern Europe, which will happen very rapidly.
*New land appearing off the east coast of North America, the so-called “rising of Atlantis”.
* The widespread destruction in Los Angeles, San Francisco and the destruction of Manhattan and disappearance of New York.
* Volcanic eruptions in tropical regions and an increase in Pacific volcanic activity in the Pacific Rim.
* A general warming of currently cool areas, and cooling of warm areas of the globe.
The rest of the world will also undergo wrenching change:
* “The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea.”
* “Northern Europe will be changed in the twinkling of an eye … many of the battlefields (Cayce was speaking in 1941) will carry on their trade with one another.”
* “The earth will be broken up in many places … there will be open waters in the northern portion of Greenland … new land in the Caribbean Sea … South America will be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end … and in the Antarctic off Tierra Del Fuego will be land and a strait with rushing waters.”
Cayce’s prophecies of geological upheaval hinge on the tilting of the earth’s axis. He saw that the shift would take place by the year 2001, causing drastic changes in climate. The signal for the shift will be the “breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea (South Pacific), and those as apparent in the rising of that which is almost opposite it, or in the Mediterranean.”
The climate reversals are clear: “… where there have been those (areas) of frigid or semitropical (nature) will become more tropical, and moss and fern will grow.”
Cayce referred to Atlantis some 700 times in his readings. The sleeping prophet placed the sunken land mass between the Gulf of Mexico and the Mediterranean Sea (it was just discovered in Southern Spain). His readings indicate that the lost continent was destroyed by a series of man-made and natural cataclysms between 12,000 and 17,000 years ago.
Japanese citizens are already buying up all of Cayce’s books. In Japan, he is considered a big prophet than Nostradamus.