You can protect your child from evil supernatural forces by following the advice of a top expert in the paranormal.
“Children face a tremendous risk from unseen malevolent beings,” says respected psychic researcher Joanne Pilsner. “Their open, imaginative minds put them in close contact with the Other Side – and their innocence makes them easy prey.
“It’s important for parents to recognize the warning signs and be prepared to take swift, appropriate action.”
Here, from the expert, are the six forms of unnatural evil most likely to affect your child, and how to combat them:
– SINISTER IMAGINARY FRIENDS. Some “invisible playmates” are actually ghosts, researchers have found. “Quiz your child about the unseen pal,” suggests New York City-based Miss Pilsner. “Ask if the ‘friend’ talks about having hurt people in the past or encourages your child to do dangerous things. If so, firmly tell the youngster he or she can’t play with the spirit anymore.”
– POSSESSED TOYS. Minor demons often get close to children by inhabiting their playthings. Keep a watchful eye on toys and note if they refuse to stay put, or do things – such as talk – that are not mentioned on the box they came in.
Realistic baby dolls are the most frequently possessed, and Slinkys among the least, said Miss Pilsner. “Throw out any toys which appear possessed.”
– HAUNTED BEDROOM. If your child constantly has nightmares or complains about a “bogeyman” in the closet, watch out: There may actually be an evil entity stalking the tot. If the child fears his own room, but sleeps normally at the homes of friends and relatives, have a minister bless the room.
“It’s also important to teach your child to use his own innate psychic abilities to shield himself from evil,” says the expert. “Tell the child to draw with his finger an invisible ‘force field’ that monsters can’t cross. It can really work!”
– POLTERGEISTS. If accidents often occur around your child, with objects breaking every day, this is a sign of poltergeist activity.
Most poltergeists are harmless, and their influence generally fades after the child passes through puberty. Placing sea salt in the corners of each room tends to subdue bad ones.
– DEMONIC POSSESSION. Never allow children to play with occult items such as Ouija boards – they may unwittingly invite a demon into your home. Episodes of violent rage and harming animals are common signs of demonic possession. If you are suspicious, confront your child with a crucifix. If the youngster hisses and tries to flee, contact a clergyman to arrange an exorcism.
– HEXES. If your child suffers frequent unexplained sickness, this is a sign a practitioner of witchcraft has placed a hex on your family. If you suspect a neighbor, ask whether you have offended the person and what you can do to make amends. Said Miss Pilsner, “Once you’ve made amends, most witches will remove the hex.”