WASHINGTON, DC – Terrifying predictions from the Bible clearly indicate that the winter of 2010 will be the coldest and deadliest winter in history!
Noted Christian scholar and Bible expert Dr. Jason Hameil warns that tens of thousands will die in an unprecedented wave of sub-zero weather. Icy winds, hail and snowstorms will sweep across the country, crippling the government and raining chaos and pandemonium on dozens of major U.S. cities.
“There is a nightmare winter ahead of us in 2010,” says Dr. Hameil. “The impending death and property destruction are indescribable.
“I wish the news was better. But more than 50 key passages in books as diverse as Revelation, Ezekiel and Jeremiah – not to mention the Dead Sea Scrolls – point to 1996 as the year God releases His fury on Earth – specifically America.
“I prayed long and hard over whether or not to go public with this information. Many of my well-meaning colleagues, who also know what is coming, have advised me against it. They fear national panic. But I believe God means for people to know or He wouldn’t have made these dire predictions so clear in His Word.”
The ancient prophecies reveal that the entire country will feel the terrible effects of the cold spell.
“The Dead Sea Scrolls, particularly, the geographic area which is now the United States,” said. Dr. Hameil. “The texts tell of a ‘violent freezing wind’ blowing up from the tropics and ‘striking with the force of seven hurricanes.’
“The winds will blow power lines down, block roads and virtually paralyze all communications from one city to another. Stranded motorists will freeze to death in their cars. Natural gas lines will rupture, doing billions of dollars in damages and burning people in their homes.
Dr. Hameil, 66, gives us this hellish picture of the coming winter:
– The first and worst winds will pound the west coast of Florida on December 27, two days after Christmas. The 40-degree-below-zero gale will cripple the cities of Tampa, Naples, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. It will continue to strengthen as it moves up into Georgia and strikes Macon and Atlanta.
– Another windstorm will strike the Northeast and rake the Eastern Seaboard, slashing Boston, Cape Cod and New York City.
– Meanwhile, deadly snow and ice storms will be striking the New Mexico cities of Santa Fe and Albuquerque, and Phoenix, Tuscon and Yuman in Arizona will be buried in snowdrifts as high as 40 feet.
– Los Angeles, San Francisco and key cities in Oregon and Washington will not experience the winds. But a deep, still freeze will descend from the skies on January 15. Thousands will die.
– Hailstones the size of boulders will batter the Midwest, virtually flattening the cities of Chicago and Indianapolis.
– Natural gas lines throughout Arkansas and Louisiana will break, reducing both states to a sheet of flames, burning people alive.
The Scriptures say the devastation will strike 40 ‘centers of human life’ – in other words, cities.
“There will definitely be destruction in Canada, Mexico, Cuba and Puerto Rico as well. But the worst of it will hit America with a fury never before witnessed in the history of the world.
“One thing is certain,” says Dr. Hameil. “No American can feel safe. The state government won’t help, the federal government won’t help. The only refuge will be prayer.”