You may have been abducted by aliens… and don’t even know it!
Aliens often erase the memories of people they abduct. But you can still determine if you’ve been taken aboard a starship or examined by extraterrestrials with tips from two of the world’s leading experts.
All you have to do is check for the telltale signs of alien abduction, including memory loss, sudden illness, unusual dreams, missing hair, bruises or strange marks on your body.
Those symptoms almost certainly indicate that you’ve been abducted by aliens.
“Many people have been abducted by aliens but can’t remember anything about their abductions,” said Dr. Brad Steiger, author of the bestselling book, The UFO Abductors.
“UFO abductees often find they have blank spots in their memories. In some cases it is simply a tantalizing sensation that there is something they are trying to remember but can’t recall.”
Another expert said: “Abductees frequently have recurring dreams or daytime visions about alien beings, spacecraft or extraterrestrial realms.
“They often discover unexplained wounds or scars. Or they mysteriously begin to suffer from physical problems.”
According to Dr. Steiger, the warning signs of alien abductions are:
1. The mysterious onset of illness, including insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea, headaches, a rash or fatigue.
2. The nagging sensation of having “lost” a period of time out of your life.
3. Complete memory loss.
4. The mysterious appearance of scars, bruises, puncture marks, burns or missing hair, suggestive of medical examination by aliens.
5. Recurring dreams. Some common images include extraterrestrial worlds or landscapes, and crystal cities.
6. Recurring daytime images. Common ones are aliens, UFOs or extraterrestrial scenes.
If you have experience two or more of these symptoms, Dr. Steiger advises you to look in your phone book and contact the UFO organization nearest you.
They should be able to put you in touch with someone who can hypnotize and regress you to the time of the abduction so you can remember it completely, the expert said.